Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (11243 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo And Antony Blinken Discuss Tech, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship / Money Heist Fans Come And Drop What You Think Will Happen In Season 4 / Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Anyone? Please, come over here and let's talk NARUTO.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Oya lets talk, which topic do you have in mind
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2017
MrBetnon:
Oya lets talk, which topic do you have in mind
Welcome to the house, bro. I'll be posting it ASAP.

Do you know other Naruto fans on this forum? Can you please invite them?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2017
The Naruto series has ended and I still remain a fan. I really love the series. It's one of my favourite manga and anime series.

So, I was on tumblr a few days ago, and came across certain criticisms of the Naruto series and the eponymous character himself. And, being the objective type, I think the concerns raised are issues worth talking about. I personally think there were many ideas and objectives Kishimoto raised at different point in the series which he seemed to have discarded, and failed to either solve or address in the end.

The following is what a critic has got to say about Naruto Uzumaki. I wanna know what you guys think:

Pro-ending people often yell at us like "No one said Naruto is perfect, it has flaws, but....."

and I'd be thinking "Naruto is just flaws".

99% of the anime I've watched have some glaring flaws, and I don't make a blog to shit on them. Naruto is different, it's mostly just made of flaws. Good points are few and far between. The entertaining thing about Naruto is it's so bad it's funny. You'd never expect a 15 year shonen series to end without a single positive change, without a single important thing resolved, right? but that's exactlu what happened in naruto. Not a goddam change in the shinobi system.

Most literature for children tell them you can change the world if you fight for what's right e.g Hunger games and Harry Potter. Naruto tells you don't try to change anything, you'd fail. Just conform to authorities and the status quo, and you'd be recognised. Naruto is just unbelievable, tbh I do feel bad for those anti who say Naruto is their childhood.

What are your thoughts on this?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Here's another:

Naruto's Motivation for Being Hokage

He originally wanted to be Hokage so that people would pay attention to him. This is.......pretty disgusting right off the bat. Sure, he was 12 when he decided this, and sure, when he was 16 Kishimoto introduced this whole "No, he actually will become Hokage because people acknowledge him, so it's the OPPOSITE! of what he meant as a child and therefore it's perfectly acceptable!" idea. An idea, mind you, that was never really enforced. Naruto continued to be desperately needy and attention-demanding of literally everyone around him right up to the end of the manga. Naruto likes attention. He likes people to worship him. He likes people to praise him and look up to him. It is a central aspect of his character and this alone makes him unfit to be a leader, IMO.

Do you consider this a fair and accurate assessment of Naruto's character?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2017
What about this?:

Naruto's Complete Inability to Empathize With Others Unless He Can See Himself in Them in Some Manner

This is really just awful character trait, especially for a leader. I explained in detail in this post before the series ended, and it's still very accurate. There is this idea, aggressively promoted by Kishi, that Naruto is "understanding", that there is something innately special about him because he can understand and help others. This is true to a small extent. Naruto can only understand others, and is only even interested in helping others, when he sees himself in them and can turn the conversation to himself. He never cared about Gaara at all until he discovered their similarities. Obito? That was someone he repeatedly expressed disinterest in until he found out he wanted to be Hokage and then whoah, best friends! Because he had a chance to make everything about himself. Sakura and Kakashi, his own team-mates, are regularly ignored, their feelings trampled on by Naruto, because he can't identify with them. Sasuke, his own best friend, he is suddenly disinterested in unless Sasuke says something that he can turn into a rivalry with himself.

Throughout the entire series he very, very rarely questioned "why" of anyone except for villians who he found he could manipulate. This shows extreme selfishness, sometimes hidden under the guise of superficial empathy, again a terrible trait for a leader.

How true is this? Do you see it the same way?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
This one got to me:

Naruto is rotten to the core.

Naruto drums in the idea that state is more important than your family over and over, love the state, Sacrifice yourself for the state, those who oppose the state are fools, anyone with legitimate grievances towards the state should endure and do nothing.

Naruto demonises a group of people for trying to lead a coup against a Fascist Military Dictatorship, whilst canonizing a man who murdered his family in the name of national security. By the end of the series Naruto and Sasuke have become part of the System, neglecting their families because the state is more important, indoctrinating a new group of children into the religion of the state.

There is no culpability in Naruto. You can commit crimes against humanity that would make Josef Mengele blush and be left alone to your own devices. Naruto takes a stroll with Orochimaru through his hideous laboratory and doesn't even bat an eyelid.

I consider this to be the most important point raised. What do you all think of the Uchiha Affair? Konoha and Uchiha remind me of Nigeria and the Igbos, and the moral and political issues involved are quite similar.

What are your views on the issue?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Naruto fans, attention please. Come in here.

Feraz

firestar

9jakohai

KayCee7

baddestguyp

virus007

wiegraf

next2beeze

Graviton

Wackyj1

pickabeau

rapmike

kimco

Ihedinobi2

TechEnthusiast

Skynumbal

Ermacc

lifedynamics

Topsykrete

Charpell

Sarmiie

newguy1

Timothy3113

iyb

decepticos

donstevico

joseph1812

datkoded

obito

ifyan

DragonKing

JonesK

Vessi

OmolodMilkman93

joshuamoses101

nani667

Charismaticdave

Kraftykc

Kakashi12

bimbroid

magicon

liyyu

Goandie

Manutd19

Solodox

Ralib1

janko99

Ultimatesammie

ask4ebuka

wers

Kehnd

SHISUI

IZANAMI

oddie17

Coyotejack

phaulzoe

theultimatum7

Ryabcool

You can invite others too.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by ifyan(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Naruto fans, attention please. Come in here.

Feraz

firestar

9jakohai

KayCee7

baddestguyp

virus007

wiegraf

next2beeze

Graviton

Wackyj1

pickabeau

rapmike

kimco

Ihedinobi2

TechEnthusiast

Skynumbal

Ermacc

lifedynamics

Topsykrete

Charpell

Sarmiie

newguy1

Timothy3113

iyb

decepticos

donstevico

joseph1812

datkoded

obito

ifyan

DragonKing

JonesK

Vessi

OmolodMilkman93

joshuamoses101

nani667

Charismaticdave

Kraftykc

Kakashi12

bimbroid

magicon

liyyu

Goandie

Manutd19

Solodox

Ralib1

janko99

Ultimatesammie

ask4ebuka

wers

Kehnd

SHISUI

IZANAMI

oddie17

Coyotejack

phaulzoe

theultimatum7

Ryabcool

You can invite others too.

Let go there. Team Itachi
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
ifyan:

Let go there. Team Itachi
Cool. Read the posts and tell me what you think.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Ermacc: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
I'll agree with your point, kishi didn't fully address the morals. the only naruto teaches at the end of the day is empathy. Every other thing was a huge fail!
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Ermacc: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
At a point Jrairya claimed Naruto was the chosen who will bring peace to the narutoverse. Madara, Obito and Nagato also sought to bring peace to the world, but naruto disagreed with their methods and when pain asked how he was gonna go about bringing peace, he kept mum till the end of the series
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ermacc:
I'll agree with your point, kishi didn't fully address the morals. the only naruto teaches at the end of the day is empathy. Every other thing was a huge fail!
Those weren't my points though. They were other people's opinions I gathered from tumblr.

The actual issue I personally have with the ending is his failure to address the issue of PEACE that Naruto promised Nagato and Konan. Naruto also promised Neji to end the Caste system in the Hyugan clan, but I don't think he did anything about it.

Naruto was supposed to jail Orochimaru for his crimes and cruel human experiments, and tell everyone the truth about the Uchiha Clan Massacre, Itachi, and the village elders, in order to restore the honour of the Uchiha Clan.

Finally, Naruto eventually gave no meaningful answer to the question of hatred plaguing the Ninja World and how to bring about Peace. He created no long-lasting solution, so what right did he have to tell Nagato, Obito, and Madara that their actions were wrong? After all, their plans were more realistic, and no matter what mistakes and evil committed in the process, they would create long-lasting solutions and the end would have justified the means.

If not for the fact that Obito and Madara turned out to be mere instruments in the hands of Black Zetsu for Kaguya's revival, I would have supported their Eye of the Moon Plan over Naruto's "answer", had it been what they imagined it to be.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by MrBetnon: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
This one got to me:

Naruto is rotten to the core.

Naruto drums in the idea that state is more important than your family over and over, love the state, Sacrifice yourself for the state, those who oppose the state are fools, anyone with legitimate grievances towards the state should endure and do nothing.

Naruto demonises a group of people for trying to lead a coup against a Fascist Military Dictatorship, whilst canonizing a man who murdered his family in the name of national security. By the end of the series Naruto and Sasuke have become part of the System, neglecting their families because the state is more important, indoctrinating a new group of children into the religion of the state.

There is no culpability in Naruto. You can commit crimes against humanity that would make Josef Mengele blush and be left alone to your own devices. Naruto takes a stroll with Orochimaru through his hideous laboratory and doesn't even bat an eyelid.

While there are a number of things I find off-putting in Naruto, one of which is how grossly he develops or under develops his female characters, I think it would be unfair to gauge morality in Naruto using our own worlds as a yardstick.

First off do not think of Konoha as some sort of democracy, one must understand that the world in which Naruto is set is not one filled with ideals like freedom and human rights, in Naruto the supreme ideal is power because the Naruto world, is one full of unending conflict where the need of the collective (the village) is considered above that of individuals no matter how close. Sakumo Hatake also faced this conundrum and failed while Itachi was willing to do what was needed to keep the peace in Konoha, at that moment Itachi decided that his loyalty to the village was more important than what he had to his clan.

You don’t have to like it or agree with it, but that’s just how it was for Itachi and how it is in the larger narutoverse, if you read the founding of Konoha well you’ll realise that the village is a collective of several clans who banded together due to the need for protection, when you create a village in this kind of environment call it Fascism or whatever, there is an unquestionable need for strong leaders, and that is why the position of Kage is usually chosen from among the strongest ninja in the village.

Personally I believe that in the Naruto world there are no outright heroes or villains, just a bunch of people with decisions to make, there is nothing like human rights or war crimes, each country is just trying to get by, that’s why it’s a norm to see a lot of countries use child soldiers because in the narutoverse, powers and abilities far outweigh things like age or even freedom.
Now if you have been watching the Boruto series you’ll have picked up on the fact that there is a general ideological shift going on in the Verse, one of which is that there is now an option for people not to be ninjas or something like that.

See an environment shapes its’ people, and in a peaceful environment, perhaps things might have been different but in the world where Naruto was set there was a need for a highly militarized mind-set, whether you like it or not.

As for Oro, lets just free the snake, baba has been killed several times but he keeps coming back.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBetnon:

While there are a number of things I find off-putting in Naruto, one of which is how grossly he develops or under develops his female characters, I think it would be unfair to gauge morality in Naruto using our own worlds as a yardstick.

First off do not think of Konoha as some sort of democracy, one must understand that the world in which Naruto is set is not one filled with ideals like freedom and human rights, in Naruto the supreme ideal is power because the Naruto world, is one full of unending conflict where the need of the collective (the village) is considered above that of individuals no matter how close. Sakumo Hatake also faced this conundrum and failed while Itachi was willing to do what was needed to keep the peace in Konoha, at that moment Itachi decided that his loyalty to the village was more important than what he had to his clan.

You don’t have to like it or agree with it, but that’s just how it was for Itachi and how it is in the larger narutoverse, if you read the founding of Konoha well you’ll realise that the village is a collective of several clans who banded together due to the need for protection, when you create a village in this kind of environment call it Fascism or whatever, there is an unquestionable need for strong leaders, and that is why the position of Kage is usually chosen from among the strongest ninja in the village.

Personally I believe that in the Naruto world there are no outright heroes or villains, just a bunch of people with decisions to make, there is nothing like human rights or war crimes, each country is just trying to get by, that’s why it’s a norm to see a lot of countries use child soldiers because in the narutoverse, powers and abilities far outweigh things like age or even freedom.
Now if you have been watching the Boruto series you’ll have picked up on the fact that there is a general ideological shift going on in the Verse, one of which is that there is now an option for people not to be ninjas or something like that.

See an environment shapes its’ people, and in a peaceful environment, perhaps things might have been different but in the world where Naruto was set there was a need for a highly militarized mind-set, whether you like it or not.

As for Oro, lets just free the snake, baba has been killed several times but he keeps coming back.
Nice response. As you can see, those weren't my words, but someone's opinion I was sharing. I also do not agree with his judging values in Naruto by our world's standards. I see no point in that.

But I do have issues with Naruto not resolving things he promised to resolve. He only ended the Ninja War, became Hokage, and that was the end of it.

Nevertheless, I can see a new answer being provided in Boruto. Madara and Obito provided the same answer long before that era - The end of Chakra, the end of Shinobi as it is - through the Eye of the Moon Plan. Naruto objected and labelled them evil [even though he didn't have a better solution, since the peace he achieved during his life time and the Power he possessed to maintain it WILL ALL DIE WITH HIM, and the wars will begin all over again]. Kawaki and his organisation seem to have arrived at the same conclusion, and Boruto, like his father, seemed determined to fight for the preservation of the Shinobi System.

One thing I love about Naruto is that there are no heroes or villians per se, just like you pointed out, only people having BATTLES OF IDEOLOGIES.

I look forward to future chapters of the Boruto Manga. Kawaki seems to have come to prove Madara, Obito, and Nagato right, and prove Naruto wrong.

Or maybe Boruto will prove his father right. Maybe.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Kaycee7(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
What about this?:

Naruto's Complete Inability to Empathize With Others Unless He Can See Himself in Them in Some Manner

This is really just awful character trait, especially for a leader. I explained in detail in this post before the series ended, and it's still very accurate. There is this idea, aggressively promoted by Kishi, that Naruto is "understanding", that there is something innately special about him because he can understand and help others. This is true to a small extent. Naruto can only understand others, and is only even interested in helping others, when he sees himself in them and can turn the conversation to himself. He never cared about Gaara at all until he discovered their similarities. Obito? That was someone he repeatedly expressed disinterest in until he found out he wanted to be Hokage and then whoah, best friends! Because he had a chance to make everything about himself. Sakura and Kakashi, his own team-mates, are regularly ignored, their feelings trampled on by Naruto, because he can't identify with them. Sasuke, his own best friend, he is suddenly disinterested in unless Sasuke says something that he can turn into a rivalry with himself.

Throughout the entire series he very, very rarely questioned "why" of anyone except for villians who he found he could manipulate. This shows extreme selfishness, sometimes hidden under the guise of superficial empathy, again a terrible trait for a leader.

Whoever wrote this shot himself in the foot with the title.
You can't empathise with someone you don't understand. Naruto had to see things from others' view before he could empathise with them. That's why he can only empathise with those who had a similar experience to his.
How could he care about Gaara when the latter initially appeared to be a psychopath? It was when he learnt Gaara's story that he was able to understand his pain, empathise with him and change Gaara for good.
I can't really remember how his encounter with Obito went completely but you can't expect him to just empathise with Obito from the get-go.
Sakura ignored? Did this guy actually watch Naruto? Naruto embarked on the Sasuke retrieval mission with a promise to Sakura to bring back Sasuke. He swore to the girl he was in love with at the time to bring back the guy she was in love with. If he really was self-centered, wouldn't it have made sense for him to kill Sasuke or refuse to go on the mission? Yet he risked his life to fulfill his promise. Even constantly regretting his failure. Repeatedly coming to Sakura's rescue. How does that spell ignore? And he has always shown utmost respect to Kakashi.
Naruto disinterested in Sasuke? This guy obviously didn't watch Naruto. Naruto's focus on Sasuke was so strong, it bordered on obsession. (There are so many gay jokes on the net) Sasuke was so important to Naruto, he felt he wouldn't be worthy to be Hokage if he didn't save Sasuke.
Naruto showed inhuman selflessness with his willingness to sacrifice all for others throughout the series.

Find this dude and tell him his point is worse than null & void. It's brainlessly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kaycee7:
You can't empathise with someone you don't understand. Naruto had to see things from others' view before he could empathise with them. That's why he can only empathise with those who had a similar experience to his.
How could he care about Gaara when the latter initially appeared to be a psychopath? It was when he learnt Gaara's story that he was able to understand his pain, empathise with him and change Gaara for good.
I can't really remember how his encounter with Obito went completely but you can't expect him to just empathise with Obito from the get-go.
Sakura ignored? Did this guy actually watch Naruto? Naruto embarked on the Sasuke retrieval mission with a promise to Sakura to bring back Sasuke. He swore to the girl he was in love with at the time to bring back the guy she was in love with. If he really was self-centered, wouldn't it have made sense for him to kill Sasuke or refuse to go on the mission? Yet he risked his life to fulfill his promise. Even constantly regretting his failure. Repeatedly coming to Sakura's rescue. How does that spell ignore? And he has always shown utmost respect to Kakashi.
Naruto disinterested in Sasuke? This guy obviously didn't watch Naruto. Naruto's focus on Sasuke was so strong, it bordered on obsession. (There are so many gay jokes on the net) Sasuke was so important to Naruto, he felt he wouldn't be worthy to be Hokage if he didn't save Sasuke.
Naruto showed inhuman selflessness with his willingness to sacrifice all for others throughout the series.

Find this dude and tell him his point is worse than null & void. It's brainlessly stupid
Hahahaha. grin I love this. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Well, i'm gonna start downloading new movies this week, Naruto, Deception and Blind Spot are top on the list, can't wait to see what becomes of Boruto and Sarada, what becomes of Naruto and Sasuke's generation

Still pained by the death of Neji, Mamashi no try at all, but anyway, he didn't want competition for Naruto and Sasuke, cause Neji was the next big thing
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
The Naruto series has ended and I still remain a fan. I really love the series. It's one of my favourite manga and anime series.

So, I was on tumblr a few days ago, and came across certain criticisms of the Naruto series and the eponymous character himself. And, being the objective type, I think the concerns raised are issues worth talking about. I personally think there were many ideas and objectives Kishimoto raised at different point in the series which he seemed to have discarded, and failed to either solve or address in the end.

The following is what a critic has got to say about Naruto Uzumaki. I wanna know what you guys think:

Pro-ending people often yell at us like "No one said Naruto is perfect, it has flaws, but....."

and I'd be thinking "Naruto is just flaws".

99% of the anime I've watched have some glaring flaws, and I don't make a blog to shit on them. Naruto is different, it's mostly just made of flaws. Good points are few and far between. The entertaining thing about Naruto is it's so bad it's funny. You'd never expect a 15 year shonen series to end without a single positive change, without a single important thing resolved, right? but that's exactlu what happened in naruto. Not a goddam change in the shinobi system.

Most literature for children tell them you can change the world if you fight for what's right e.g Hunger games and Harry Potter. Naruto tells you don't try to change anything, you'd fail. Just conform to authorities and the status quo, and you'd be recognised. Naruto is just unbelievable, tbh I do feel bad for those anti who say Naruto is their childhood.

What are your thoughts on this?

Naruto full of flaws? Lol. Brov is your TV screen okay ? Mind telling us some flaws please... You're obviously not on the flow and don't enjoy it, your comments are false abeg...the sequence of not ending each episode was because it was a weekly series released on Japanese TV screens and the producers wanted the audience to look forward to the next thing, it's mental stimulation bro, like pre-intimacy before sex.

Naruto is a masterclass, the writing is out of this world, one can barely count the story lines in the entire history of mankind that have a consistency in plot and are well detailed...With over 700 episodes, the errors were less than 3%, abeg Naruto's a masterclass

The other cartoons were/are thrash..Claymore sucks, Bleach horrible, Naruto has no match, from plot to characterization, to sequence, to story, to the battle sequence, story line, it's a masterpiece abeg
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kaycee7:

True @ Naruto's focus on Sasuke was so strong, it bordered on obsession... Kisihimoto overdid it, Sasuke was way too cold and Naruto was way too obsessed... Abeg, but this is how the world is, you love someone, that doesn't reciprocate the love back, you go chasing and chasing, but you can't convert people. In the end, they become converted when they see the light ( Sasuke ), this is the breaking point where they see the naked truth, and they can become different people. Telling people the truth doesn't always save them, people want to learn through their experiences. This is Sasuke for you, but to make Naruto weaker and Fourth Hokage weaker compared to Naruto is what i don't get, Sasuke handles the tailed beat almost too easy even with a Susano. Itachi even struggled against five tails, let alone Kurama

1 Like

Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
What about this?:

Naruto manipulate? Who are you bro? I watched Naruto for over seven years, how dare you say this of this character ?

Naruto influenced people and not manipulate, if you think otherwise, share examples
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Naruto full of flaws? Lol. Brov is your TV screen okay ? Mind telling us some flaws please... You're obviously not on the flow and don't enjoy it, your comments are false abeg...the sequence of not ending each episode was because it was a weekly series released on Japanese TV screens and the producers wanted the audience to look forward to the next thing, it's mental stimulation bro, like pre-intimacy before sex.

Naruto is a masterclass, the writing is out of this world, one can barely count the story lines in the entire history of mankind that have a consistency in plot and are well detailed...With over 700 episodes, the errors were less than 3%, abeg Naruto's a masterclass

The other cartoons were/are thrash..Claymore sucks, Bleach horrible, Naruto has no match, from plot to characterization, to sequence, to story, to the battle sequence, story line, it's a masterpiece abeg
Lol. The comment isn't mine bro. I was sharing someone's thoughts on Naruto. I agree with you. grin

Some guys just HATE Naruto so much they say twisted stuff.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. The comment isn't mine bro. I was sharing someone's thoughts on Naruto. I agree with you. grin

Some guys just HATE Naruto so much they say twisted stuff.

Holy ghost thunder on them.. I wonder why they hate him, if you don't like someone, leave them na...na by force...
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Holy ghost thunder on them.. I wonder why they hate him, if you don't like someone, leave them na...na by force...
Lol. Ask them o. grin
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Naruto manipulate? Who are you bro? I watched Naruto for over seven years, how dare you say this of this character ?

Naruto influenced people and not manipulate, if you think otherwise, share examples
Lol. Stop attacking me jhor. I say no be me talk am nah. Na some Naruto HATERS. cheesy
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. Stop attacking me jhor. I say no be me talk am nah. Na some Naruto HATERS. cheesy

Sorry, its that other guy, pardon me..i sent them minutes back..sowwie
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

True @ Naruto's focus on Sasuke was so strong, it bordered on obsession... Kisihimoto overdid it, Sasuke was way too cold and Naruto was way too obsessed... Abeg, but this is how the world is, you love someone, that doesn't reciprocate the love back, you go chasing and chasing, but you can't convert people. In the end, they become converted when they see the light ( Sasuke ), this is the breaking point where they see the naked truth, and they can become different people. Telling people the truth doesn't always save them, people want to learn through their experiences. This is Sasuke for you, but to make Naruto weaker and Fourth Hokage weaker compared to Naruto is what i don't get, Sasuke handles the tailed beat almost too easy even with a Susano. Itachi even struggled against five tails, let alone Kurama
I don't get the last lines of your post. Are you saying Sasuke is STRONGER than Naruto?
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I don't get the last lines of your post. Are you saying Sasuske is STRONGER than Naruto?

The director often implied that, and it was annoying, for example the fight in the movie where him and sasuke and boruto fought against that dude from the other planet, do you know Sasuke hit the guy over 14 times and Naruto did not have a single kick? Go watch it again and confirm it...It's annoying..
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

The director often implied that, and it was annoying, for example the fight in the movie where him and sasuke and boruto fought against that dude from the other planet, do you know Sasuke hit the guy over 14 times and Naruto did not have a single kick? Go watch it again and confirm it...It's annoying..
Lol. I think they're actually equals though.

Remember their final battle? Naruto was HOLDING BACK and was on the DEFENSIVE while sasuke was using full force and GOING FOR THE KILL, yet Naruto still managed to hold his own and fend off his assaults.

Remember that Sasuke's STRONGEST attack that could match Naruto's SECOND STRONGEST [The TAILED BEAST RASENSHURIKEN using the chakra of ALL the Bijuu is Naruto's strongest attack] was Indra's Arrow - and even Sasuke needed the power of the Tailed Beasts to create that attack.

If you put all that into consideration, it becomes clear that Naruto is the stronger of the two. Naruto is the most powerful Shinobi alive. That's why I'm interested in knowing how that Kawaki guy managed to kill him [if he was the one who took him out] since him telling Boruto that "I'll send you to meet the seventh" implies that Naruto is dead.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. I think they're actually equals though.

Remember their final battle? Naruto was HOLDING BACK and was on the DEFENSIVE while sasuke was using full force and GOING FOR THE KILL, yet Naruto still managed to hold his own and fend off his assaults.

Remember that Sasuke's STRONGEST attack that could match Naruto's SECOND STRONGEST [The TAILED BEAST RASENSHURIKEN using the chakra of ALL the Bijuu is Naruto's strongest attack] was Indra's Arrow - and even Sasuke needed the power of the Tailed Beasts to create that attack.

If you put all that into consideration, it becomes clear that Naruto is the stronger of the two. Naruto is the most powerful Shinobi alive. That's why I'm interested in knowing how that Kawaki guy managed to kill him [if he was the one who took him out] since him telling Boruto that "I'll send you to meet the seventh" implies that Naruto is dead.

Equals, nope...Naruto had greater depth...damn my employer...we'll chat later
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Equals, nope...Naruto had greater depth...damn my employer...we'll chat later
I called them equals because Naruto would never use his full powers in a fight with Sasuke. He held back in their last fight, and it still turned out a draw. Naruto is actually stronger.

Alright. Later then.
Re: Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I called them equals because Naruto would never use his full powers in a fight with Sasuke. He held back in their last fight, and it still turned out a draw. Naruto is actually stronger.

Alright. Later then.

Naruto is stronger...I'm stealing some moments to drop this comment....

Yes @ Naruto is dead. But this could be through natural means. Remember than Boruto was a grown man by then, which means an event around twenty years from the present...added to Naruto's assumed age at being an Hokage, that's something..I think if Naruto would die, it would be a ploy to sacrifice his soul for the tailed beasts ( a story that will unfold in future ), killing Naruto won't be easy with the current squad.. Do not forget there'e Orochimaru, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Lee, Gaara, men, there's much to look forward to...

I'm dying to see what would kill Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara all in one swoop, Kishi had better not disappoint me with the opposition he's gonna present..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics From The Set Of "Two Wrongs" Feat. IK Ogbonna, Tina Mba,kalu Ikeagwu,others / Watch And Download Black Panther (video) / Fish Port Princess (AIT Telenovella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.