Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jesus And God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And God (1484 Views)

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
@F00028

You are making a lot of new inventions.

What was the revelation (injeel) God gave to Jesus? What are the teachings of Jesus and where do you find them?

Have you seen the injeel before? What is the content?

How do you know the injeel (which I doubt you have seen before) was not preserved? Show with proof what is missing, removed or added.

You said Jesus didn't write anything and he never told anybody to write. How can the injeel be preserved if not in writing?

You said when he was around nothing was written down. Prove with evidence.

You people hate the truth. There were many writings before and at Jesus time which are called the Scriptures. Your quran also refers to the Scriptures.

What therefore are the Scriptures? Oral speeches? You are displaying a lot of ignorance.

It is not your fault. Your quran has warned against knowing the truth so that muslims will remain muslims to lure them to hellfire. Spiritual manipulations:

Quran 5:101:
O ye who believe! Ask not of things, which if they were made known unto you, would trouble you; but if ye ask of them when the Quran is being revealed, they will be made known unto you...

5:102
A folk before you asked (for such disclosures) and then disbelieved therein.

Shakir 5:102
A people before you indeed asked such questions and then became disbelievers on account of them.

How would the true God tell people not to ask because if they ask and the truth is made known to them, they would be troubled. Knowing the truth should gladen and not trouble the people. What a god. Spiritual blindness.

The quran continues by saying those who asked and knew the truth disbelieved it (quran). I really congratulate those people.

Allah/Gabriel knew there is the truth somewhere. That means what they are telling you (quran) is not the truth. I pray your spiritual eyes be opened to see the truth before it is too late.
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
truthman2012: @F00028
You are making a lot of new inventions.

...or you are making new discoveries.

truthman2012:
What was the revelation (injeel) God gave to Jesus? What are the teachings of Jesus and where do you find them?...
God sent Jesus Christ to the children of Israel. ask them what they did with his teachings.

truthman2012:
How do you know the injeel (which I doubt you have seen before) was not preserved? Show with proof what is missing, removed or added.

You said Jesus didn't write anything and he never told anybody to write. How can the injeel be preserved if not in writing?

that's the thing: the injeel wasn't preserved.

truthman2012:
You said when he was around nothing was written down. Prove with evidence.
maybe you should google "earliest book of the new testament" make your eye clear small.

truthman2012:
You people hate the truth. There were many writings before and at Jesus time which are called the Scriptures.
kindly, please, I beg of you, give me one example of scripture written at the time of Jesus!

truthman2012:
Your quran also refers to the Scriptures.

What therefore are the Scriptures? Oral speeches?

as far as the Qur'an is concerned, with regards to Jesus its the injeel, with regards to Moses it's the Torah, etc

truthman2012:
You are displaying a lot of ignorance.

you are displaying a serious inability to get a grip of the reality of your religion.

truthman2012:
It is not your fault. Your quran has warned against knowing the truth so that muslims will remain muslims to lure them to hellfire. Spiritual manipulations:

Quran 5:101:
O ye who believe! Ask not of things...
Quran 5:101-102 are talking about a certain kind of inquiry not questions in general.

you are so blinded by prejudice you dont see whats right before your eyes. undecided
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Liar. What kind of enquiry? Tell the world the kind of enquiry the people made and when the truth was known to them, they could not continue to follow islam anymore?
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
truthman2012: Liar. What kind of enquiry? Tell the world the kind of enquiry the people made and when the truth was known to them, they could not continue to follow islam anymore?
F00028:
you are so blinded by prejudice you dont see whats right before your eyes. undecided
-Quran 5:101-102 do not lay down a general prohibition.

-just because you lie for your faith does not mean I do.
e.g-
truthman2012:
You people hate the truth. There were.
many writings
before and at Jesus time which are called the Scriptures.

-and do you really think that bombarding me with all these pointless questions will obscure your defective theology?
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
F00028:

-Quran 5:101-102 do not lay down a general prohibition.

-just because you lie for your faith does not mean I do.
e.g-

-and do you really think that bombarding me with all these pointless questions will obscure your defective theology?

You are trying to hide behind a finger. Give your own version of interpretation of quran 5:101-102. Waiting.
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
truthman2012:
You are trying to hide behind a finger.
when you are on the side of truth, you dont need to hide.

truthman2012: Give your own version of interpretation of quran 5:101-102. Waiting.
tbaba1234:
Basically, this verse talks about asking useless questions that do not benefit you or your practice of your religion. Questions that might bring about new rulings that might cause us difficulty. It was revealed when we had muslims who would ask the prophet useless questions like who is my father? or where is my camel? so even though the prophet answered these questions they have no ultimate value.
https://www.nairaland.com/802617/questions-muslims-those-want-know/9

now how about you give me some answers for a change:
F00028:
kindly, please, I beg of you, give me one example of scripture written at the time of Jesus!

F00028:
-what distinctly makes Jesus God? for
example did he say, unambiguously, he
was God? because the Almighty God is
not shy to proclaim it e.g Isaiah 42:10...

F00028: why would the
Qur'an exhort Muslims to seek refuge in God
from the devil even before reciting it ?

F00028: ...if Jesus said they are "one", then what does it mean exactly?
because from where I stand certain
verses e.g mat. 19:16, john 20:17, 8:28,
14:28 would seem to preclude certain
interpretations.

F00028: doesn't the God you believe in know any science? how can the Bible, if it is his book, be full of scientific
absurdites?
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
@tbaba

How can you describe questions that if the answers are made known are capable of turning peoples' mind as useless questions. Far from being the correct interpretation.

Some people asked some questions about islam and when the questions were answered, they discovered the truth and left islam. By what standard can such questions be termed useless? Questions that are capable of making people to change their minds. Such questions are very reasonable.

Allah can only deceive the unreasonable ones. I believe the reasonable people in question asked questions such as:

1. Why did Allah's Gabriel torture innocent Muhammad first to bring good tidings. He did so to intimidate him to force him to obey. It is evil spirits that punish their victims.

2. Why did Allah say his words cannot change but was changing them by replacement later? Why lying (Quran 10:64 and 16:101)?

3. Why did Allah make Kaaba, a place where Satan is worshiped every day as his Holy Temple or rather his Throne where you face to contact him? Reasonable people should be able to ask. It is the new wine inside the old bottle. It is right to say Allah is Satan in disguise. What is the harmony of God with Satan?

4. Why should Allah punish the just by putting them in Hellfire first (Quran 16:71-72)? How merciful is that Allah?

5. Why would Allah command Muhammad to take the wife of anybody, talkless of that of Zaid, his adopted son? Disgusting.
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2013
F00028:
now how about you give me some answers for a change:

F00028:

F00028:

interpretations.

F00028: doesn't the God you believe in know any science? how can the Bible, if it is his book, be full of scientific
absurdites?
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2013
@F00028

All your questions had been answered in this thread. You have been accused of repeating already answered questions to muddle up things. This is very true of you.
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
truthman2012: @F00028
All your questions had been answered in this thread. You have been accused of repeating already answered questions to muddle up things. This is very true of you.

and you have accused of shamelessly lying for your faith. like when you shamelessly claimed:
truthman2012: There were many writings before and at Jesus time which are called the Scriptures.

now please show me where these questions have been answered on this thread:

F00028:

F00028:

interpretations.

absurdites?
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
There were writings (Scriptures) at Jesus time, which he was referring to, even your quran referred to them after him. What is your problem with this? Your argument is that the Torah and Injeel were not in writing and I asked you whether the Scriptures (Tora and Injeel) were oral speeches. Are they? Check the meaning of the Scriptures in dictionary. Do I have to keep repeating this a million times before you understand?

The Bible says Jesus is the Word of God and the word was God (John 1:1). Can you separate a speaker from his words? He (Jesus) said He and the Father are one. What is your own interpretation of these? Half a word is enough for the wise.

I put it to you that quran exhorts you to seek refuge in Allah to deceive you so that you will not suspect he (Allah) is the devil. He even allows you to curse and throw stones at him capitalising on your spiritual ignorance. The Bible says Satan transforms to angel of light to deceive (II Cor. 11:14) and he succeeds deceiving the unreasonable.

Whatever the Bible says is the truth because God is the creator of the universe, not scientists. I believe in the God of the Bible, not scientists who are subject to errors. Scientists do change their theories and they give reason for the change. What causes the change? God.

My faith is not in what science says but God. Jesus stood on water and did not sink and walked on the air to heaven, the scientis would tell you those are impossible because it is against the law of nature. They are humans and limited in knowledge.

At this point, before I can entertain any more questions, go and answer those questions a reasonable person should ask to be or remain a muslim, skipping none.
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
BIG FAT LIE !
truthman2012: .. Your argument is that the Torah and Injeel were not in writing...
where did I ever argue the Torah was not in writing?

and with regards the Injeel this is what I said:
F00028: now that revelation has not been preserved in its pristine form. Jesus Christ never wrote down anything neither did he ask anyone to write, and while he was around nothing was written down!
have you no shame?

truthman2012: ...Do I have to keep repeating this a million times before you understand?
if you like repeat it two million times. if it doesn’t answer the question, it doesn't answer the question.

truthman2012: The Bible says Jesus is the Word of God and the word was God (John 1:1). Can you separate a speaker from his words? He y(Jesus) said He and the Father are one. What is your own interpretation of these? Half a word is enough for the wise.

He also said he and the disciples are one (joh.17:22-23)

and if by the bolded you are implying Jesus=God, the Almighty Creator and God=Jesus, then how do you reconcile that with Jesus telling you clearly there is only One God-mark 12:29, he (Jesus) cant do anything of himself -John 8:28, the Father (God) is greater than him-John 14:28, only God is all good-mathew 19:16, he himself prayed to God-luke 5:16, matthew 26:39

truthman2012: I put it to you that quran exhorts you to seek refuge in Allah to deceive you so that you will not suspect he (Allah) is the devil. He even allows you to curse and throw stones at him capitalising on your spiritual ignorance.

if we are being deceived can’t God see were are being deceived?

Besides would satan command you to stay away from alcohol, fornication, stealing? would satan teach you to be kind to your parents, feed orphans and give charity unceasingly? would satan teach you to stand for truth even if it'll go against yourself? undecided

truthman2012: The Bible says Satan transforms to angel of light to deceive (II Cor. 11:14) and he succeeds deceiving the unreasonable.

Then get ready to throw away everything paul gave you. because on that road to Damascus all paul saw was light and then he heard a voice. (Acts 9:1-7) then suddenly he started introducing things into your religion that Jesus never taught.

and was it satan that broke Peter out of prison in Acts 12:5-8?

you better run, child. you're biting off more than you can chew.
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thank you. But why are you running away from the questions I put before you? Lack of idea of what to say? Let's hear your answers or comments on them. Eh.
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Where does the quran warn you against alcohol, stealing, fornication? I'm very keen to know.

God knows you are being deceived and that is why He sent us to tell you what we are telling you. I pray you will realize the truth the reasonable people knew and rejected islam according to your quran.

But why are you running away from the questions I put before you? Lack of idea of what to say? Let's hear your answers or comments on them. Eh.
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Jesus And God by F00028: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
truthman2012: Where does the quran warn you against alcohol, stealing, fornication? I'm very keen to know.

alcohol - Qur'an 5:90-91
stealing- Qur'an 5:38
fornication- Qur'an 17:32

truthman2012: God knows you are being deceived and that is why He sent us to tell you what we are telling you. I pray you will realize the truth the reasonable people knew and rejected islam according to your quran.

But why are you running away from the questions I put before you? Lack of idea of what to say? Let's hear your answers or comments on them. Eh.
smiley...you have been lying on this thread, you have tried putting words in my mouth, you amateurishly avoided cardinal questions of your faith...and when your defence mechanism kicks in you accuse me undecided

how can any reasonable person take you seriously?
Re: Jesus And God by truthman2012(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
F00028:
alcohol - Qur'an 5:90-91
stealing- Qur'an 5:38
fornication- Qur'an 17:32

smiley...you have been lying on this thread, you have tried putting words in my mouth, you amateurishly avoided cardinal questions of your faith...and when your defence mechanism kicks in you accuse me undecided

how can any reasonable person take you seriously?

In other words you have no defence to those points (the reasonable questions). If you have no solutions to those questions, why are you in islam? Self deception?

You are very unlike the reasonable people the quran talks about, who waited and pondered 'how could this be true'. They discovered it was not only a false religion but wicked and satanic and took a wise decision by leaving islam.

Why don't you join the wise people, the people who the Devil cannot take advantage of. You are welcome. We (christians) love you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is Ascension / SUPERNATURAL Explained: How The Ouija Board Really Moves / The Bible’s Viewpoint - Should Christians Share In New Year’s Festivities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.