Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? (11298 Views)

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. / Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by BLAND1(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Its another beautiful and blessings loaded sunday again. I believe All my fellew christain Nlander are in their various churches worshiping with other believers. Feel free to let us know what your pastor preached on so that we too might benefit from the message. Today my pastor talked on THE ACT OF SALVATION found in John 7. The service was just owesome in LCCN NUMAN. How about yours?

2 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Image123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
many don't remember, they went for the entertainment.

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by rezzy: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
THE REAL ARMOUR FOR PRIESTs. Exo. 28 vs 1 - 3 and Eph 6 vs 10 - 18

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Godmother(f): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
ARE YOU A WOMAN OF GRACE?
It was power-packed and I enjoyed every minute of it. Though my pastor lambasted we women sha. Last week was for d guys and I laughed a lot when men were put on the hot seat. Didn't find it funny today with the tables turned. Lol

11 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
the importance of a good foundation

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by okitejoseph: 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
Sunday Message - Unveiling The Unlimited Power Of Faith
Let’s talk about faith in this week’s episode of Sunday Message, Faith as it were is the hope of having a thing that you have not seen, now let’s make this Sunday message exciting while you read on.
http://www.prestnaija.com/sunday-message-unveiling-unlimited-power-faith/

19 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 15, 2016
u know even ask us time we enter church .

2 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by BL3zzY(f): 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
I dey come make I go think am….. grin

like if u don forget ur own
shear if you remember ur own…
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Funpeter: 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
The balm of gilead......

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Husten: 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
Pentecost sunday... The out-pouring of the Holy spirit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by rellawyt(f): 1:37pm On May 15, 2016
NO
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by changeagent(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2016
Accessing financial provision through divine direction....Gen 12:1-4, 13:3, Isaiah 48:17

TRUTHS ABOUT FINANCIAL PROVISION
1. God cannot provide for you financially beyond your life of obedience to Him. Job 36:10-11

2. You can never achieve one thousand more promise without a life of obedience. Deuteronomy 1:11

3. God needs to be engaged and acknowledged to experience His leading for financial provision.

PRACTICAL STEPS

1. Build a vibrant and sensitive spiritual life. Romans 8:6

2. Make a commitment to acknowledge concerning your financial dealings. Pro 3:1-6

3. Make a commitment to obey whatever God tells you about your finances. Isaiah1:19

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 15, 2016
BoKo Haram and Sponsors
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 15, 2016
Symptoms of a sick marriage - Dr.D.k Olukoya.

11 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by henrygale(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2016
In my apartmemtal fellowship,there was no message.

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Fran6ik: 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
changeagent:
Accessing financial provision through divine direction....Gen 12:1-4, 13:3, Isaiah 48:17
scam

8 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by oladele239(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
okitejoseph:
Let’s talk about faith in this week’s episode of Sunday Message, Faith as it were is the hope of having a thing that you have not seen, now let’s make this Sunday message exciting while you read on.
just like what we had in my church...God's chamber!!!

4 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by sheunsheun(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
The Hand of God, Exodus 2: 12-20
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by sheunsheun(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
Babymumsy:
Symptoms of a sick marriage - Dr.D.k Olukoya.
I knw the symptoms go enter like 21. "21 symptoms of sick marriages
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Agalasis(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
THE PRICE OF SPIRITUAL PROGRESS HEAVEN-WARD. Philippians 3:15-17,20. (DCLM,Benin city,Edo state)

6 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by GWMI(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
THE CANDLE OF THE LORD:It simply means we are the Candle of God in which God sees.Prov20:27.Thanks.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by PastorAji(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
okitejoseph:
From Glory to Glory

10 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by HonAdeli(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
Total Transformation...Ephesians4*22-32
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by firstolalekan(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
PAY YOUR TITHE PROMPTLY AND STOP STEALING FROM GOD. grin

Na so I jus dey look pastor grin

1 Share

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
[size=14pt]Why Would a Loving God Permit Wickedness?[/size]
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by changeagent(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
Fran6ik:
scam
Who is scamming who? May God forgive you because you don't know what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Realmcfynest: 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
Samuel
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by jvera(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2016
unveiling unlimited power of faith matt 9:29

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by taiwo05(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2016
by faith
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by kimacent(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
PastorAji:
From Glory to Glory

Faith still works wonders.

9 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 15, 2016
SACRIFICIAL GIVING...all members will bring dis month salary to d church at d end of dis may

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Here Have Read The Bible From Cover To Cover. / Why Is There So Much Suffering On Earth? / Kumuyi ABA Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.