Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

!photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! (7004 Views)

Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) / Picture Of Unilag Girl Defecating Insideher Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by Kessythegeek(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
shocked ?
According to our Source, A female
student of The University of Lagos
- popularly known as Unilag (names witheld) was photographed
excreting in a bucket in her room.
This undergraduate happens to be a
very popular person in the
university and when she was asked
her reason for doing it she plainly
stated that her hall was
overcrowded.
I decided to sh*t in my room due to
the population of students in the
hostel,the number of toilets here is
small compare to the number of
students residing here.
The number of people ‘squating’ are
more than those who even paid for
rooms.
#God help Us!!

Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by Sicozone(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Any link please......maulag 4 sure.....
Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by jossy26: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
This topic will surely go to the frontpage very soon; you watch it
If she like make she go poopoo in front of senate building, na she know.

*spit on thread , squeeze it and dump inside lagoon
Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Beautiful lady......
Y ur room skata lyk this dear
Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by ninodaniel(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Just passing
Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by walemoney007(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is it a must for her to live in d skul hostel mtchewwww nonsense

1 Like

Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by Adedoks(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2015
That room definitely can't be any of the hostel room in lag... Were are the bunk beds ... Why is dis Op trying to tanish Unilag's image just to make front page... Dis is "Akamu" journalism

1 Like

Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by figlio(m): 2:18am On Aug 19, 2015
I see only Disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by omadaa(m): 2:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Unilag student's female rooms are not structured like that.....cook up something else undecided undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by JudgementHammer: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Are their toilets in unilag hostels so bad that she had to use mobile toilet in her room.
Re: !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! by oluwamile(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2015
nothing we no go c for dis unilag

(1) (Reply)

I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup / See What A Serving Corps Member Posted On Facebook (photo) / Jamb Result Checker 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.