Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Don't You Think That Boko Harams Ceased Fire Because Of Afcon2013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Think That Boko Harams Ceased Fire Because Of Afcon2013 (433 Views)

Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think That Boko Harams Ceased Fire Because Of Afcon2013 by Rapmaestro(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
I have a feelinq,that the cease fire of Boko Haram was as a result of super eaqles in the AFCON2013.
**Football as we know has always been the reason Niqeria unite other than sin(united in sin).. Anyway,wether they cease for that or not,i just pray that they stop their stup1dity and I also pray that SUPER EAGLES WIN.. GO EAGLES! GO!! FLY EAGLES! FLY HIGH!! UP NIGERIA! UP EAGLES!!

(1) (Reply)

Security Agents And Human Right Activists Take Note / Agric Enhancement Scheme Saved N25bn In 2012 – Adesina / Tinubu Reconciles CPC Factions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.