Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator (1030 Views)

Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) / Breaking: IGP In A Shouting Match With Reps Over Siege On NASS / Pls What Is Happening With Phcn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator by bigass(f): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pls let know what you are using

Generator. No light since Friday
Re: Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator by ba7man(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
The diesel generator is humming in the background as i type this. It seems NEPA took the light at the stroke of 7pm to spite us.
Re: Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator by alstacs(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
I protest the president's lie to Amanpour.
I'm not watching the Match at all and I've refused to put on my Gen.
Those hopeless people took off power by 7pm exactly.....
Re: Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator by ganye1: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'm. Watching on generator as there is no electricity from PHCN.
Re: Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator by ibide(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Here in ajah we are using generator
Re: Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
na generator oo.
total blackout in my area since 2am this morning.
it is unlike them. i guess there's a problem.
security said he heard loud noise

update:
oh wow, they just restored power.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: APC Will Give PDP A Good Run- Akume / The Last Thing Fashola Has To Remove From Lagos Landscape / Unemployment Worse Under Jonathan: National Planing Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.