Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Prophesy Of Nigeria's Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Prophesy Of Nigeria's Victory (524 Views)

Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Could These Be The Meaning Of Tb Joshua Prophesy Of The Champions League Final / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prophesy Of Nigeria's Victory by alphaconde(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
This was how the lord promised and fulfilled it
The book of stephen 3 vs 3-6, 7 - 10, 11 - 14 and moses proclaimed to the people The God that delivered us from the ethiopians will defend us in the presence of the ivorians. 4 and after the fifth day after noon before nightfall it came to pass that the nigerians defeated the ivorians. 5 The king of the nigerians one King Jonathan danced Unclad in Celebration at a place called the eagles square near his palace.6 and the lord blessed them amongst the football race of africa
7.After some time news came from a distance country in the southern part of africa that the malians were approaching the nigerian territory. 8 The nigerians became scared and on the 3rd day after they have received the news 9 the lord appeared to apostle sunday mba and promised him that the malians will fall before them easier than any other battle they had faced in the past.10 Mba believed the lord and again it came to pass, the malians became slaves to the nigerians.
11 at the time the nigerians conquered the malians as the lord had promised, it happened that the people of burkinafaso had become powerful, they had forced the nigerians into a fight to know who the african terrain belongs to,12 now the nigerians trembled for they have heard what the burkinabes did to ghana. For another time the nigerians turned to God and the lord became furious for the nigerianS were becoming to doubt and loose confidence then the lord spoke his final words, he said. 13 Over time you my sons in nigeria had believed I abandoned u hence I will surrender the burkinabes to you as a covenant that I would never leave you. The next sabbath day came and the nigerians invaded the burkinabes and lo and behold the nigerians conquered them. 14 For then onward the nigerians ruled africa politically economically militarily and in football....

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Move Up 22 Spot In FIFA'S World Ranking! / Serena Williams Back As World Number One / Oscar Pistorius Released On Bail In Steenkamp Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.