Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? (1936 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / Nigerian Ladies Go Crazy For Buttock-enhancing Drugs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by kitkat1(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2006
a lot of shows like fear factor make people eat groos thing for money would you do that? I wouldn't
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by Orikinla(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2006
Well, I showed my awesome penis to private viewers to raise urgent funds to pay the school fees of my youngest brother when he was a student at the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by kitkat1(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2006
whoa!!!!
Orikinla:

Well, I showed my awesome penis to private viewers to raise urgent funds to pay the school fees of my youngest brother when he was a student at the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.

Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by 4Play(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2006
I have an idea to make money.Why don't you all send me money.
I need it for my Help Rockstars in Need Campaign.It helps rockstars like Micheal Jackson and Kid Rock who have fallen on hard times
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by kitkat1(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2006
that is soooo dumb
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by 4Play(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2006
It ain't dumb.I have already raised a few quid .I once even succesfully did a fund raising campaign for impoverished billionaires like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by kitkat1(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2006
they dont need help u do u crazy asswhore
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by 4Play(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2006
kit kat:

they don't need help u do u crazy asswhore
Dude don't get mad at me because of that incident with your mother.I did not promise to pay for her sex change operation
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by kitkat1(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2006
shut up
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by Nobody: 4:45am On May 19, 2006
I have never done something crazy for money.
But its always good to try out new things
buhahahahahahahah

NOT ME!!!
Re: Would You Do Something Crazy For Money? by mukina2: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2006
hell no

(1) (Reply)

I Am from Ondo (Pounded Yam State), Say Anytin' Cool About your State. / Makurdi Flood: A Storey Building Collapsed Along Uni Agric Road (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Don't Want These Two Players At Real Madrid.reports!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.