Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth (949 Views)

Jamb! This Better Be True!!! Please Help My Cousin Confirm This.. / Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! / Number Of Students Writing Jamb This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth by funkazelik(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
PLEASE ANY BODY WITH A REAL SOLUTION TO PASS JAMB,PLEASE READING DOESN'T HELP ME, THIS IS THE NINTH TIME I HAVE TRIED, WITHOUT GOING ABOVE 190,I NEED HELP AM READY TO PAY embarassed
CONTACT ME-
E-MAIL funkazelik@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth by christlyke(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Guy b careful oh no let anybody scam u oh...
Re: I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth by Nairalanda(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
christlyke: Guy b careful oh no let anybody scam u oh...

If you ever become a scam victim, you must be:

(1) Gullible
(2) Wanting something you did not work for or deserve!
(3) Wanting to play smart without deserving it.

If it has to do with you parting with some money no matter how little, think twice.

Please work hard and you will be happy your hardwork pays off.

If you can afford to browse, go to cafe and prepare for JAMB and post-UME CBT online from without paying anybody any thing. Practice there and share your testimonies. University lecturers put questions there for you..so what else can you get. It is not an expo site.

Check out [url]pass1time.com[/url] for relevant practice questions. Twitter: @pass1time
Re: I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth by christlyke(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nairalanda:

If you ever become a scam victim, you must be:

(1) Gullible
(2) Wanting something you did not work for or deserve!
(3) Wanting to play smart without deserving it.

If it has to do with you parting with some money no matter how little, think twice.

Please work hard and you will be happy your hardwork pays off.

If you can afford to browse, go to cafe and prepare for JAMB and post-UME CBT online from without paying anybody any thing. Practice there and share your testimonies. University lecturers put questions there for you..so what else can you get. It is not an expo site.

Check out [url]pass1time.com[/url] for relevant practice questions. Twitter: @pass1time
Lolzzzz.....Nairalanda dis guy does not want 2 study,u can see dat by reading his post,he wants "runz"..."kontrol"..."expo" "d-level".....lolzzzz m not insulting d poster oh....but i think he is a frustated man ryt nw...so telln him 2 come 2 ur website nd come nd jak or study...lol...u lie....if u ve d "runz" 2 give him nd u r legit den he will listen 2 u....hehehe
Re: I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth by amaisy: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
funkazelik: PLEASE ANY BODY WITH A REAL SOLUTION TO PASS JAMB,PLEASE READING DOESN'T HELP ME, THIS IS THE NINTH TIME I HAVE TRIED, WITHOUT GOING ABOVE 190,I NEED HELP AM READY TO PAY embarassed
CONTACT ME-
i can only advice u 2 join ma tutorial @oshodi(adams college)we wud build u on hw 2 prepare 4 jamb and blive me wit ur dtermination and focus and prayers u gonna make abv 250 in dis jamb so if u ready reply me asap
Re: I Need Help/solution To Pass Jamb This Time, Its My Ninth by amaisy: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
funkazelik: PLEASE ANY BODY WITH A REAL SOLUTION TO PASS JAMB,PLEASE READING DOESN'T HELP ME, THIS IS THE NINTH TIME I HAVE TRIED, WITHOUT GOING ABOVE 190,I NEED HELP AM READY TO PAY embarassed
CONTACT ME-

(1) (Reply)

Unn Putme 2013 Updates / FUTO Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Do You Believe The Thrash That ASUU Organize Any Nec Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.