Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tee Blizz Curses Fan ...."you Will Never Know What It's Like To Be A Parent" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Blizz Curses Fan ...."you Will Never Know What It's Like To Be A Parent" (2128 Views)

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Tiwa Savage & Tee Blizz Debunk Split Rumors. SEE What They're Doing Together / Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tee Blizz Curses Fan ...."you Will Never Know What It's Like To Be A Parent" by Yeoal: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/tee-blizz-curses-fan-on-twitter-you.html

I don't know exactly what caused the outburst on his part, but I think it may have something to do with allegations that he has kids with another woman.

Re: Tee Blizz Curses Fan ...."you Will Never Know What It's Like To Be A Parent" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tout.i hope he doesnt graduate to fingering and sex,,ua..lly assaulting this little girl,this one wey e don dey give pikin peck in the lips.na from here e dey start
Re: Tee Blizz Curses Fan ...."you Will Never Know What It's Like To Be A Parent" by oluwadare26(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
God go purnish him! Is he a Celebrity? Who knows him if not 4 Aunty Tiwa...stupid man who doesnt know how to address fans

(1) (Reply)

First Pictures From 2face's Dubai Wedding - 2face, SoundSultan, DonJazzy, DrSid / Picture:kim Kardashian Reveals Baby Bump Atlast And Shames Mto !! / Popular Abuja Based Designer Nana Kusherki Spotted With Akon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.