Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning (27278 Views)

Fathia Balogun, Mercy Aigbe Stun At Movie Premiere / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A 14-yr Old On Set (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Table Leg :
Which one has the massive forehead?
Forehead so large you could play table tennis on it! ... SMH

They are both ugly ... Who are they by the way?!

Who are you asking ?is it by force to comment?

Re: Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning by Larrey(f): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
some people sabi abuse sa, and most of dem no fine reach mercy aigbe and fathia even some of dere g.frnds
Re: Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
oluwadare26: Old Cargoes...make dem go marry
and you are new cargo abi? Plus are you married yourself.cant nairalanders say something edifying about their fellow nigerian.must they always make unproductive statements about a nollywood act and fellow nigerian.smh
Re: Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning by Goldwine1(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Check out the difference between the face and the legs. Transparent Face+Opaque legs = Skin Abuse. NOTE: If you are a fan of skin bleaching, please do uniform bleaching. No Offence Please. Thank you.

Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival / Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy