Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” (27277 Views)

Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by mezynaija(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2017
TBoss had an Interview with the Pulse Nigeria Team, and she spoke about her controversial National Anthem moment in the Big Brother Naija House.

She also spoke about her outburst after she felt Debie-Rise had put her on the spot by asking her to recite the anthem.

On her outburst

“Like she [Debie-Rise] has said, that house isn’t a normal house. At a point, you could go [crazy]. And this was the one person I could confide in, I drew energy from her own energy.”“I was upset, I’m not going to lie. Because, I had history with being told off like, ‘what makes you think you’re good enough for this because you’re not Naija. Can you speak pidgin?”“And I bet you – you heard me speaking pidgin in the house? At my auditions, I couldn’t speak pidgin.

On not being able to recite the anthem

“Now, with the National anthem thing, I do know the National anthem. It’s just that I missed it. I was tired, I was exhausted, I just wanted to go home. I had seen my family and it was like ‘please.’“I missed it. That was just what happened. I did feel like I was put on the spot because, I kind of signaled her, but, she didn’t get it. She really didn’t get it. It was an honest mistake on her part.”She stated that she had a conversation with Debie-Rise, and that they are currently cool with each other.

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017, Tboss said she felt humiliated by Debbie-Rise for putting her on the spot during the truth and dare game.

On Thursday, April 6, 2017, TBoss however apologized to Debie-Rise for her outburst, reminding her that she is still her best friend.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/i-know-national-anthem-its-just-that-i.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by malificent(f): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2017
Dumb lie. Continue making a fool of yourself.

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by timadings(f): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Haaaaaa!!!!!. Aunty Tboss. You was tired. Issokay. Wehdonma

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by zinachidi(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
this TBus or TKeke girl thinks we are mofo's.

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by mexxmoney: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
You couldn't sing the national anthem because u were tired. Well, I want to believe you but it's just that I am too tired to believe you. Maybe after some rest, I will have enough strength to believe you but for now, I'm just too tired. sorry

251 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by GloriaNinja(f): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
E DON DO O

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2017
#basedonlogistics tboss is a liar sad

36 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by modelsms(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Ok ur lies do do. Come and be going.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by dacovajnr: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Na when tiredness start to dey catch person for mouth?, she don go practice am come dey find person wey go tell her to recite Mumu! undecided

87 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2017
we know you lying maa'm.

108 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by espn(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2017
mexxmoney:
You couldn't sing the national anthem because u were tired. Well, I want to believe you but it's just that I am too tired to believe you. Maybe after some rest, I will have enough strength to believe you but for now, I'm just too tired. sorry
LOL see mumu lie..First she claimed she was tired..secondly she said she signaled Debbie-Rise..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Homeboiy: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2017
keep deceiving urself tokubo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Michellla(f): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017

43 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Yuneehk(f): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
That's how a Nigerian will be asked the name of his/her president and the excuse will be "I'm tired and exhausted" so i cant remember. That's the lamest excuse ever heard

23 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by IamAirforce1: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Dis lie no follow at all grin

14 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by nikkypearl(f): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
shiorrrr!

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by demolinka(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2017
“Now, with the National anthem thing, I do know the National anthem. It’s just that I missed it. I was tired, I was exhausted, I just wanted to go home. I had seen my family and it was like ‘please.’“I missed it. That was just what happened.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2017
This lie just weak Me

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Macdawid(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Chai, this anty can lie oshocked, my level nor reach @all... I comot cap for am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by eleojo23: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
You people should free the lady joor.

We all mess up sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by johnstar(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol

Sily excuses

Bt una fit suck d**k na
Tired?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Primusinterpares(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dumb dumber dumbest... Simply tell us you are tensed,under pressure or perharps hyper excited... Than tired...what correlation has tiredness and not being able to recite d national anthem.

9 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by donmalcolm21(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Stupid lies

6 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Tazdroid(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Really? Tiredness temporarily locked the Anthems section of your brain? Go on, T-Bag, I'm listening

49 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by AlexCk: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol,

See eh, if u wanna lie, lie with sense o

20 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by sosanova: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Mumu girl with her mumu fans

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by donmalcolm21(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin

But You weren't tired to say you will spend #25million in a week

TBoss

16 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by BigBrother9ja: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin

This girl can lie grin

16 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by loadedvibes: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
One will think this girl will know better than to come back to defend herself. Nigerians go chop her today

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
a
Re: Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hehehe white lie. Tòkunbó irò bati é jé sha grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wears Nose Ring. Hit or Miss? (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.