Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (14643 Views)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by trendystuf(f): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by oluwadare26(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2013
Who are they?

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Jaideyone(m): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2013
oluwadare26: Who are they?
ask google tongue

1 Like

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by SlyIg(f): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2013
How does this magazine cover stop Hell Rufai controversial book price from falling from 7k to 5k due to lack of buyers!

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2013
The duo are the presidential candidate and the running mate of the great party, APC. We all know there is no way PDP could floor this queen that APC is fielding, if the electoral process is bereft of malpractices. The big question, however, is how much of our collective resources are we ready to deploy to check the post-election violence inherent in this macho man in the event that PDP outrigs them? What are we doing to protect the endangered species-corps members- from genocide. Don't say, "I don't care?" BE WORRIED!

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by ebamma(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2013
I'm beginning to Love this Yvonne . . . she's a real beauty.
I wonder what she was doing slumming with the like of Iyanya undecided
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Seriously,Yvonne Nelson is a bombshell...
Iyanya-he's just cool.
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Dagr8tosyn: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2013
Iyanya is just too sexy, a man with a low key allowing his muzic and steps speak for him...but I don't realy value too much of those tattoo on him, anyway you are the bomb guy, do your thing.
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Wuse2(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2013
They are Vampires

1 Like

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2013
Ujujoan: I'm beginning to Love this Yvonne . . . she's a real beauty.
Oh! Iyanya is a fake 'beauty'?
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2013
Wuse2: They are Vampires
Did they suck ur blood?
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2013
my grandfathers children
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Ramcie(f): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2013
why Iyanya get hand like Ochuko for my secondary na ? short and muscular hands. but he is still hot sha!
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by bxcode(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2013
Iyanya ain't d body building gerrin too much? undecided
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2013
They both look alright. Remember Iyanya has Yvonne Nelson's 'medicine' grin
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by kelvincoll(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2013
bxcode: Iyanya ain't d body building gerrin too much? undecided

I was about to ask same.. undecided. The body building thing is actually selling him at the moment what happens when fatique and wack songs comes in
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Blackteeth(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2013
binger: Seriously,Yvonne Nelson is a bombshell...
Iyanya-he's just cool.

Dont forget the magic of make up. No girl is proven beautiful to me till she washes her make up. Enough of deception.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by youngzeal1: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Yvonne looks sook so fake......
Nice body @ iyanya

1 Like

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Blackteeth:

Dont forget the magic of make up. No girl is proven beautiful to me till she washes her make up. Enough of deception.
Go watch some nollywood/ghollywood movies. Scenes where she has no make-up on will erase ur doubts.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2013
No matter your critics I still love her mom than all nigeria actress, except my pretty TOTO DICK
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2013
And wat am i supposed to do with the cover use it to clean my yatch or wat
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by deboydebo: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2013
I d'nt know how dis is suppose to affect to affect me...****thinking***

1 Like

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Michyeddy(f): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2013
grin,at least my face still dey the cover of my sec.school exercise book..#no be beans# i be born model#
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Beaf1: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2013
COMPLETE FASHION
What is 'fashion' about what that boy put on??
As far as i am concern he fall and just came out from a gutter before that snap shot!
Fashion ko crazy ni
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by valicious1(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2013
1supremo:
The duo are the presidential candidate and the running mate of the great party APC. We all know there is no way PDP could floor this queen that APC is fielding if the electoral process is bereft of malpractices. The big question, however, is how much of our collective resources are we ready to deploy so as to check the post-election violence inherent in this macho man in the event that PDP outrigs them? What are we doing to protect the endangered species-corps members- from genocide. Don't say, "I don't care?" BE WORRIED!
The fact is that people like you always keeps on underestimating the power of PDP. Their is absolutely no way you can compare PDP with a.p.c. PDP is a giant, its just like comparing …

commercial banks with the central bank,
The president with state governors
Nollywood with hollywood
Ecowas with united nations
Madonna university with cambridge
Keke napep with phantom rolls royce
Chief of your village with queen Elizabeth ii
Osuofia with denzel washington
Ghana with Nigeria
Taye taiwo with donald duke
Nokia 3310 with BB porche
Terry G with rick ross
You with me
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Dygeasy(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2013
Who can remind me what killed BRUCE LEE??
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Amoshie(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ujujoan: I'm beginning to Love this Yvonne . . . she's a real beauty.
uno kno beauty at all

1 Like

Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by dgb4(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
kukere midget tongue
Re: Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by OmoEziokwu: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
valicious1:
The fact is that people like you always keeps on underestimating the power of PDP. Their is absolutely no way you can compare PDP with a.p.c. PDP is a giant, its just like comparing …

commercial banks with the central bank,
The president with state governors
Nollywood with hollywood
Ecowas with united nations
Madonna university with cambridge
Keke napep with phantom rolls royce
Chief of your village with queen Elizabeth ii
Osuofia with denzel washington
Ghana with Nigeria
Taye taiwo with donald duke
Nokia 3310 with BB porche
Terry G with rick ross
You with me

Ha ha ha lol grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charisma Cream! / / 15 Most Stylish Ghana Braids Ideas For African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.