Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover (20852 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by dani1luv: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gtWj_zFKuKE/Uk1hoGBptUI/AAAAAAAAFXs/LbnLKUF2j5w/s1600/PG+64.jpeg[/img]

BBA the Chase ex-Nigerian housemates, Melvin Oduah and Beverly Osu are the latest celeb to grace the cover of Complete Fashion Mag.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/beverly-osu-and-melvin-oduah-cover.html

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
This girl is ugly, see mouth

27 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by homesteady(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
What happened to bev mouth! shocked undecided
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Ladybianca(f): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry: This girl is ugly, see mouth

i don c u wey b agbani darego...........wonder what you will say when you see someone who is ugly.....

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by demelza: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin
I think her lips are one of her best features. Very full.
As for Melvin, no comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Akshow: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Melvin.........Odikwa too hooooot! That guy is a complete package of pacs, face and attitude. As for Bev, I love her thick n full African lips. there is nothing wrong with her lips as far as I'm concern xept may b she used d rong shade of lip stick.

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by AkinDavid2: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2013

Load your pics make we compare.

What about the picture on your handle is that your best?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by kunlesehan(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
her lips reminds me of donald duck ... lol
abi nah photoshop ?

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Who did this to Beverly? See her eyebrows and lips!

Methinks the girl is finer without heavy makeup.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by XVIER(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
keep shut we don see you with that your flat chest. let we the guyz judge that.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by mysticgal(f): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
embarassedJesus please i think i saw jezebel

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Genesis2: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
wow.....abeg,mona no enter plane o......just passing by
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by UjSizzle(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
shey soldier ant bite Beverly for mouth? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by israel007: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
this bev ugly eh na so her voice ugly join. 2 in 1

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
E be like that rasta man kpo-kpo her body before the photo-shoot. embarassed
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Chiyung(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Make these two marry o so some people mouth go close

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by XVIER(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
Beverly shey i fit enter comot?
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by danjay22: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
dani1luv: [img]http://1.bp..com/-gtWj_zFKuKE/Uk1hoGBptUI/AAAAAAAAFXs/LbnLKUF2j5w/s1600/PG+64.jpeg[/img]

BBA the Chase ex-Nigerian housemates, Melvin Oduah and Beverly Osu are the latest celeb to grace the cover of Complete Fashion Mag.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/beverly-osu-and-melvin-oduah-cover.html
Dis gal suppos b house maid n not a model

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
I know the boy's name to be samson, and who's that girl that am seeing, is she not the uncircumcised philistine called delilah that wanted every man on BBA 2 drill a borehole on her?

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Angelina joli lips
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by homesteady(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Caracta: Who did this to Beverly? See her eyebrows and lips!

Methinks the girl is finer without heavy makeup.
Exactly what I'm thinking!
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by fckyourman: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Melvin Looks Gay.

Bevery Osu looks like Benin Ashawo.

No Ass
No Boobies

What will person touch ?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Anuoluwap(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Beverly Osu no be today na PREPARE FOR JAMB AND POST JAMB USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE
https://www.nairaland.com/1463893/how-prepare-jamb-post-jamb-others#18549491
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Truckpusher(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Coming from a woman? it's acceptable.

You have no single idea what that mouth can do when she goes down low on guys unlike that your mgbuekelicious mouth that looks like an avalanche undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Donmichaelz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
after i bought my android typing bcame hard.,if nt i for don :insult beverly die. teamTECNO

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by pri3stess(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
The hair? The lippy color? He'll to the M**f**king NO!
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by HezronLorraine(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gtWj_zFKuKE/Uk1hoGBptUI/AAAAAAAAFXs/LbnLKUF2j5w/s1600/PG+64.jpeg[/img]
Melvin looks so good.cutie.

Beverly,what happened to her lips?
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by ibitomisi: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is life! After a tragic occurence life continues.... A post on crash followed by magazine.. Hm! God save me. Life like a midst

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by manny4life(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Damn, they look good
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
God! They are narcissists!!! Especially the what's his name guy
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by vivavik(f): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Even when the senario is sad due to the awful plane crash, I still say this duo has more to give thr Nigerian audience.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by W3xy1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
good for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Polo International 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 28th August (Photos) / Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! / Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.