Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,928 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (450892 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Deiok(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bantino:

My broda, I greet you too... Where have you been? Good to have you here once again, whatz going on?
I have been no where and everywhere.
Actualy we all no longer see much of each other, its now some kind of once in a while thing, i guess we all just a bit too busy in trying to get a hold to life.

With me nothing much is going on, what about you?.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'm just f-uck in here...can someone tell me what poping and happening in this thread...

I'm from rap battle section...so wonna join this section...
Wonna feel the humor and style of this thread...I'm I welcome...need a nice welcome text ok
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Jbluv55(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2014
sosiqdude: I'm just f-uck in here...can someone tell me what poping and happening in this thread...

I'm from rap battle section...so wonna join this section...
Wonna feel the humor and style of this thread...I'm I welcome...need a nice welcome text ok
Welcome bro smiley. How's the rap battle going? Heard the quarter finals are around the corner?

The Landlady should be here any moment to give you a warm welcome wink.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome bro smiley. How's the rap battle going? Heard the quarter finals are around the corner?

Wow!! Can't wait to see the landlady...can't wait to see her warm welcome gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by cirmuell(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
sosiqdude:

Wow!! Can't wait to see the landlady...can't wait to see her warm welcome gringringrin
U'ld love it wink

2 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jbluv55:

cirmuell: U'ld love it wink

smiley smiley

sosiqdude:

LOL.

Yay Everyone! Our first guest after the NL crash cheesy Hello sosiqdude grin smiley

Ahem!

On behalf of our abled mod (Obinoscopy) and all forum gamers, I welcome you to our comfy and fun abode smiley

As the name of the section implies, its all about fun, fun, fun, that's how we roll on here, lol. With various fun threads (games) being created on here and most especially our hangout spot https://www.nairaland.com/1849516/nairaland-forum-games-hookup-relaxation/123 where everyone go unwind after a long day and which is well attended to by our one and only Jbluv (I see u both have met already smiley), you can never go wrong being in this section sosiqdude cheesy

And then finally, to be called and listed among the family members https://www.nairaland.com/1193535/forum-games-chat-thread-thread, you don't need to pay a fee or offer sacrifices for the rites to be conducted, lol, you'l only have to be on here for a while getting acquainted with fellow gamers and threads as well to be initiated into the ONE Family Embrace smiley

Once again, you most welcome. Feel free to always ask questions when lost smiley

And wow! I really didn't know there was a rap section on nl, shocked I need to visit there soonest smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 2:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Sosiqdude wlcm into us, we are friendly people from above. Since you have join us now, we will do sacrifice for you when our mod comes back from his journey.

You can now jump into any corner you want so nobody will quarry your reason.

Introduction have started, we are coming one by one.

Now you know me......be nice if you see me somewhere else wink

2 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Jbluv55(m): 3:27am On Sep 12, 2014
luxanne:

smiley smiley

LOL.

Yay Everyone! Our first guest after the NL crash cheesy Hello sosiqdude grin smiley

Ahem!

On behalf of our abled mod (Obinoscopy) and all forum gamers, I welcome you to our comfy and fun abode smiley

As the name of the section implies, its all about fun, fun, fun, that's how we roll on here, lol. With various fun threads (games) being created on here and most especially our hangout spot https://www.nairaland.com/1849516/nairaland-forum-games-hookup-relaxation/123 where everyone go unwind after a long day and which is well attended to by our one and only Jbluv (I see u both have met already smiley), you can never go wrong being in this section sosiqdude cheesy

And then finally, to be called and listed among the family members https://www.nairaland.com/1193535/forum-games-chat-thread-thread, you don't need to pay a fee or offer sacrifices for the rites to be conducted, lol, you'l only have to be on here for a while getting acquainted with fellow gamers and threads as well to be initiated into the ONE Family Embrace smiley

Once again, you most welcome. Feel free to always ask questions when lost smiley

And wow! I really didn't know there was a rap section on nl, shocked I need to visit there soonest smiley
Quarter finals are taking place today and rap lines are being dropped already o grin.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2014
luxanne:

smiley smiley

LOL.

Ahem!

I'm highly feeling at home...you guys are so social...good kind heart... I like being here.. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: U'ld love it wink

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2014
harlos: Sosiqdude wlcm into us, we are friendly people from above. Since you have join us now, we will do sacrifice for you when our mod comes back from his journey.

You can now jump into any corner you want so nobody will quarry your reason.

Introduction have started, we are coming one by one.

Now you know me......be nice if you see me somewhere else wink

Thanks so much...I'm really happy

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jbluv55:
Quarter finals are taking place today and rap lines are being dropped already o grin.

Wow! Link please grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
sosiqdude:

I'm highly feeling at home...you guys are so social...good kind heart... I like being here.. gringringrin

cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by vosquare: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
*coughs*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Jbluv55(m): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Feraz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hey peeps. . .hope we're all good?? smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Kunbee: 2:48am On Sep 15, 2014
We are

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Something like that.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Tuntheycr7: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Good morning fun lovers......

Why this place kon dry like cemetry

Wishin yu all a nice day ahead
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sexymoma(f): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Tuntheycr7: Good morning fun lovers......

Why this place kon dry like cemetry

Wishin yu all a nice day ahead
Like aporoko fish grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Tuntheycr7: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
sexymoma: Like aporoko fish grin
grin wink cheesy

Mama to sexxie.....
How doin yu ?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sexymoma(f): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
grin wink cheesy

Mama to sexxie.....
How doin yu ?
im good nd u.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Jbluv55(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello fun Lovers, Wishing y'all the best of the weekend smiley.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Feraz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jbluv55: Hello fun Lovers, Wishing y'all the best of the weekend smiley.
Thank you. . You too

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Kunbee: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
*passes by*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Obinoscopy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kunbee: *passes by*
Hey Kunbee cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Kunbee: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Obi how far?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Obinoscopy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kunbee: Obi how far?
I'm good kun. You've been scarce. Missed you.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Welcome to a new week
Its being long have being here sha
Where is miztola self
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Kunbee: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Obinoscopy: I'm good kun. You've been scarce. Missed you.

I am not o, I am always invisible until someone calls my name. I don't want nl drama jare

How have u been?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Obinoscopy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kunbee:

I am not o, I am always invisible until someone calls my name. I don't want nl drama jare

How have u been?
I'm good my dear. So what's happening? What's the latest?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11: Welcome to a new week
Its being long have being here sha
Where is miztola self
yes sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.