Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom (5908 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) / Omotola's Hubby Grabs Her Boo*bs - See Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Bonaguy(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2013
Cossy is back to the game, she tweeted how she felt when Black money grabbed her boobs

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/02/cossy-orjiakor-again-black-money-grabs.html

Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
I will even take a slap to be in his shoes.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by SlyIg(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hmmmmm...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Silly Old Cargo at it again... angry

And the Funiest part is that she doesn't know that she is Old. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Fesisko(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Na she sabi!!na her life so notting concern me.btw,who is black or white money?na printer for central Bank?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Bimfo: Silly Old Cargo at it again... angry

And the Funiest part is that she doesn't know that she is Old. grin
but a fellow nigerian man like you said he will take a slap to be in the shoes of the person touching her br.ea,st.speaking about HYPOCRISY.nigerian men you are what they call pretenders oshi.when they call chairmen of pretenders you are to answer here we are
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by obowunmi(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
she's one of those chicks you F *&^^k with a paper bag or nylon over her head. grin grin

she's very ugry.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by gulfer: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Bonaguy: Cossy is back to the game, she tweeted how she felt when Black money grabbed her boobs

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/02/cossy-orjiakor-again-black-money-grabs.html

And so WHAT, a BLACK monkey is supposed to grab YELLOW Chimpanzee now; abi no be so
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
kulyie: but a fellow nigerian man like you said he will take a slap to be in the shoes of the person touching her br.ea,st.speaking about HYPOCRISY.nigerian men you are what they call pretenders oshi.when they call chairmen of pretenders you are to answer here we are

So, what's the summary of the NEWS u said up Here
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2013

the day a black monjey grabbed my b00bs, I said shuuuuu shuuuuu ohhh ohhh go black monkey. . .

Oh dear. . .Cossy is such an adorable bimbo. . .I consider this inane monkey-shooing comment extremely sexy and e.r.o.t.i.c. Sotay e come dey hungry me to be black monkey. Chai.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by slimyem: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
^^Smh!!!undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by otexbaba(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
PICS From Terry G’s PULL OFF Video ft Dammy Krane, Reminisce, Dmoney, Ozone 03 Media and more http:///2013/02/12/pics-from-terry-gs-pull-off-video-ft-dammy-krane-reminisce-dmoney-ozone-03-media-and-more/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Bimfo:

So, what's the summary of the NEWS u said up Here
the brain in your head is not for decoration,comprehend it yourself or go to blazes.you dont expect me to use your brain for you ;>
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Bonaguy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
kulyie: the brain in your head is not for decoration,comprehend it yourself or go to blazes.you dont expect me to use your brain for you ;>
Thanks for that reply
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by ifyalways(f): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
cossy de cossy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by lacicrips(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Black monkey is busy grabbing her b.oo.bs, you two are here fighting.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
kulyie: the brain in your head is not for decoration,comprehend it yourself or go to blazes.you dont expect me to use your brain for you ;>

The Last time I checked, I dint Insult you... So, Y the Insult?? Every1 is entitled to his/her own Opinion.... I said my Own, If you u aint satisfied with It, then u should talk like a Matured Being, not like sum1 who stole his Father's phone to Browse...

And Y are u generalizing Nigerian Men... Are we the Same thing?? Or do u know 3 people wiv the same Bahaviour or attitude??

Pls if u aint satisfied wiv My Points, Just Ignore this...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Bonaguy: Thanks for that reply

SMH sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom by fedrick901(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2013

(1) (Reply)

’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! / Full Video Of Pastor Wilson Eating Church Member's Pu**y In Case You Missed It / Kim,beyonce,rihanna And Britney Bald Hair Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.