Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (49490 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive Tanzania Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by naptu2: 4:23am On Feb 13, 2013
Bokoharam: I saw earlier a pix of Joseph Yobo presenting the trophy to Mike Adenuga. This obviously happened before the trophy was presented to Mr President. Is this proper? Shouldn't the president be the first to receive the cup in Nigeria. Just curious.

Adenuga was in South Africa with the team. They therefore had contact with him before they had contact with GEJ (this is also why David Mark held the trophy before GEJ).
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by smartigo: 4:25am On Feb 13, 2013
Afam4eva: But i feel they should have landed in Lagos and not Abuja. That Abuja is the capital of Nigeria does not mean everything must happen there.
you are wrong. they have done the rite tin going to the seat of power.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by gordonsmat(m): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Bravo! that's a nice one. hope it'll not take another 19years to win cup? well, let us pray 4 dem 4 more success and more federal government development in this country.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by bankyblue(m): 5:39am On Feb 13, 2013
Abrantie: Yawnnnn.... B O R I N G.

Even the crowd looks like they were forced to show up.

Young man! Re u part of this country? What was boring? U re just a
Sadist to put up such a comment, while the whole abuja re rejoicing.
U must be related to bance from bukina faso. F**l

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by 5much(m): 5:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Let's stand up 4 d champion. Y
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by bankyblue(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2013
hardbody:

Loty, you are very stewpid. You just go about insulting people, Is Afam your mate? Can't you be civil in putting across your point? Na only you wey dem no train 4 house? The fact you are an orphan does not mean you should be abusive. Na your type we dey kill throw way when men be boys 4 school.

Young man, this is a public forum, don't come here crying about someone
Not been someone's MATE Oº°˚ ˚°º , if u want someone to call ur elder
Brother AFAM (bros), then relocate to ur village ok. Big f**l
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by bankyblue(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2013
lapaz6410:

yes oo.. see malnurished school kids line d street. make dem sell that golden cup to buy gari.

If because ur father is among the usless people looting the country money
Or go about robbing. That dose not give u the right to call those young
Kid MALNURISHED! Idot like u
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2013
chingyjant:
My friend grow up and stop behaving infertile.How old are you
Infertile?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by shegfix: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Super Eagles WeLcOmE back Home
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by spicyJ(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2013
dady12: they should come kano so that you can bomb them,nonsense
thank joor no be only kano dem for land for kunu.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by tiger28: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Supported 1000%
The man that gives so much to others but cannot take care of his poor CLOSE relatives. Dont know why we celebrates these fools mtcheww.....
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by fluttershy23: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2013
wow dat gud im proud of my country. up nigeria tnx 4 bringing the cup home smiley wink cheesy so hapi wel cum bck to ur fada land
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2013
ammyluv2002: Oh, u feel Nigerians don't stay in Abuja? Abuja is the capital of this Nation so such things should start from Abuja 1st and I didn't say lagos is Nigeria's uncle, your analogy doesn't make sense. No matter what you say, write or do, coming to Abuja was the right thing to do! Aso rock is in Abuja not lagos...the President was supposed to receive them before any other person and I repeat BEFORE any other person that's d wisest thing to do. Who are they coming to meet in Lagos sef, Fashola? Coming to meet Mr President later, doesn't make sense. I wonder, why you find it difficult to understand this...is very simply just like A B C
I laugh @ ur seriousness. Don't you know Afam just like controversies? Which day have such ever happenned before? A national team won a medal and you den take d trophy to a state govt. LMAO
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Tolexander: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2013
taharqa: Hehehe.... Typical 9jarian attitude
mr man! This is not only nigerian character. Peculiar to many countries also.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Josh090:
I laugh @ ur seriousness. Don't you know Afam just like controversies? Which day have such ever happenned before? A national team won a medal and you den take d trophy to a state govt. LMAO
I think people who graduated from year 2000 should be made to do a final year resit because it baffles me how unintelligent people can be. When did i ever suggest that Fashola should host them? Does them coming to Lagos imply that they must be welcome by a government official? They'll be welcome by Nigerian fans who have the largest fan base in Lagos.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Fellonigerians: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Instead of celebrating, people are here complain about the name on Arik Air's plane, Adenuga's shape, malnourished police dog, school students looking malnourished, Yobo holding on to the trophy, how catholic is Arumemi, etc... Na waaa o for Nigerians...

Una no dey tire to complain
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by tkovie2002(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=32pt]LOOK AT THE WORDS UNDER THE WINDOW OF THE FLIGHT!

IT SAYS : "ÖUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP"

THIS PVT. JET WAS CLEARLY ONCE OWNED/STILL OWNED BY A CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC PASTOR![/size]

Too many daft people on Nairaland nowadays. If you dont know, Arik has a name for each of their Aeroplanes just like shipping lines and their ships. I have been on an Arik plane before and on that particular one was written "Sultan of Sokoto". So are you trying to tell me it was privately owned by the Sultan??

THink properly before you type.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Blamaco11: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Abrantie: Yawnnnn.... B O R I N G.

Even the crowd looks like they were forced to show up.

Why do you even bother yourself? Ehn?

If you are tired, go and find somewhere to sleep.

Give room for others to gbadun themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka / Mikel Obi's Twins With Baby Mama (photo) / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.