Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (49492 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive Tanzania Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by trent9002(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
tbaba1234: Adenuga

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC5N2OOCAAAmoyI.jpg:medium[/img]
Yobo no still wan leave that cup, eh?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by psalmizt(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Hmmn........with this sort of poster, I confidently say that we have a long way to go. Ona wa jin! Anyway, we will get there.
Is that VOCATION I see there LWKMD!!! They meant Vacation right...

Naija and worship of Politicians

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
naptu2:

Sir Johnson IA Arumemi-Ikhide, the owner of Arik Air, is a staunch catholic and knight of the Catholic Church. However, he is not and has never been a pastor or priest.

The Eagles returned aboard a chartered Arik Air flight.

how disgusting of him. corrupted xtians. angry

may Lord Amadioha and Lord Shango rid this Nation of foreign religions.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
A HEROS' HOME-COMING! NA JEHOVA OVER-DO, DO AM O.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Welcome back!!!

I hope they play as they did in Brazil next year
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by somegirl1: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Our LAdy of Perpetual help is a title given to mary, mother of the man-God jesus. it is also the name of acatholic church in Makurdi.

Never learned that names should begin with capital letters?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is it been carried live by any station?

Yes o! At least LC2 can't deny us this viewing right, like they denied us AFCON viewing right. tongue tongue tongue
Fv*ck LC2!*NIGERIA RULES AFRICA AGAIN!*

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by azeeza(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Na Adenuga u see or na the trophy?
Roland17: THUNDER FIRE POVERTY!!!CHOIIII SEE ADENUGA OOOOOOOOO
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by vision2050: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
see viewer on nairaland..... Make i copy and paste them
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Roland17: THUNDER FIRE POVERTY!!!CHOIIII SEE ADENUGA OOOOOOOOO

Amen, and i pray to even get richer than him oh and i wish him the best forever . . . .
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
some-girl:

Rowdy, dirty Lagos?
At least it's the most important city in Nigeria whether dirty or not.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by somegirl1: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
At least it's the most important city in Nigeria whether dirty or not.
used to be.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
some-girl:

used to be.
So, what's the most important city?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: But i feel they should have landed in Lagos and not Abuja. That Abuja is the capital of Nigeria does not mean everything must happen there.
your President dey live for lagos? They must show the trophy to the President before any other person and maybe hand over the money to him too... Is just like you came home with your wife to be from lag to the village and instead of going to your Dad to show him the babe, you went straight to your uncle's house. it doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
ammyluv2002: your President dey live for lagos? They must show the trophy to the President before any other person and maybe hand over the money to him too... Is just like you came home with your wife to be from lag to the village and instead of going to your Dad to show him the babe, you went straight to your uncle's house. it doesn't make any sense.
Are you saying that Lagos is Nigeria's uncle? Your analogy doesn't make sense. The cup if for all Nigerians and it should be shown to Nigerians before the president hosts them. That's how it's done in the sane world.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by oddy4real(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

Before they start attributing this victory to Jonathan remember that under Abacha the Super Eagles won the same cup plus an Olympic gold medal.
When Nigeria won no medal at the Olympic Games, did you people not blame Jonathan? If you could have blamed Jonathan then, then he should take FULL credit now.
Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, what's the most important city?

Important as in gini?

Security? Cleanliness? Infrastructures? Important as in what?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
manny4life:

Important as in gini?

Security? Cleanliness? Infrastructures? Important as in what?
Overall importance.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by dabrake(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
They would have stopped at accra first.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by TwinTiger: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is it been carried live by any station?
check NTA int'l.its live.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
dady12: welcome back home my people.infact ,why is it that adenuga drop $1000000,what of dangotee ?

What's d name of ur father? how many ur father deposited?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
some-girl:

Never learned that names should begin with capital letters?

some names dont deserve the respect of Capitals.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by greaterlove(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
pmc01: As much as I am proud that Mike Adenuga is a wealthy Nigerian, I am sorry to say his current physique is a National disgrace.
I can't remember how many non-Nigerian billionaires that are scarily as big as this.
For God's sake, an educated and priviledge man as Adenuga should know better how to watch his weight/general wellbeing... No hard feelings please!
i can bet that you dont do as much exercise as adenuga. welcome home eagles.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by Elebiju: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
some-girl:

Rowdy, dirty Lagos?
ehn ehn tell me something,so Lagos is dirty as in like a dumpsite?hmmmm but pls can u tell us were u reside cos I don't think u've ever been to lagos these past few years,if u get liver tell us ur village where u dey comment idiota
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by tyson99(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=32pt]LOOK AT THE WORDS UNDER THE WINDOW OF THE FLIGHT!

IT SAYS : "ÖUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP"

THIS PVT. JET WAS CLEARLY ONCE OWNED/STILL OWNED BY A CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC PASTOR![/size]

Mumu....so u can't see arik on it abi ?.....imbe!
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Overall importance.

How do u define "overall importance"?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by playahP(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
This is really great but I wonder how the paralympians who also did us proud would feel
I feel kinda bad that they didn't get up to quater of the treatment the super eagles are getting!!
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by trustdanalhaji(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
This time we have done well pls NIGERIAN players continue for that [color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by tbaba1234: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
manny4life:

How do u define "overall importance"?
Its contribution to the National economy....For starters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka / Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.