Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Does Money Make Us Happy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Money Make Us Happy? (785 Views)

Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites / Does Money Speak Louder Than LOVE? / #dear_future_governments Make Us Happy By 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Make Us Happy? by smile4kenn(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2008
Africa is now home to two of Forbes Magazine's richest people in the world.South Africa's Patrice Motsepe made an estimated $2.4 billion from mining and Nigeria's Aliko Dangote made his money through industry. Would you like to emulate them or are you contented the way you are.

You cant be earning salary and get such money, You cant win government contracts and earn such money. Even industries cant even do that for you, NOt to talk of dangote whose business is not up to a decade Old.

Illegal Money, Crime, Corruption, Why keeping the money in banks when there are hundreds of people beging for daily bread in streets. There are poeple dyeing of malaria and cholera because they cant afford pills. What is happening to humanity. Children cant go to school because of finance,
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by Encomium(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2008
Money only gives you temporal happiness as it doesn't last long. Happiness and Joy comes from inside of a man and not any man made device.
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by BigB11(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2008
If you're smart, if you know how to keep your distance from the demons, if you're generous, and not loud (like MAMAJAMA), I think money could be very friendly and absolutely will make you smile everyday.
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by kolaoloye(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2008
Money can give HAPPINESS but not JOY.
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2008
Please, if your money doesn't make you happy, then send it to me. It WILL make me happy.
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by chikeze(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2008
money can only give you comfort. happiness cannot be bought
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
yawn. . .

tell me how you can be happy when you are dead broke , can't pay any of your bills, have to enter molue to work, have no generator , have a battered black and white tv, live in face me i face you, draw water from a communal , polluted constantly drying up well, have to share bathroom - abegi - make we hear word!

money may not buy happiness, but it certainly makes life easier.

more than a few poor people are poor because of decisions they took in the past - taking the easy path( that sort of thing) .

1 Like

Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by Germannig: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2008
What a blatant misinformation. Are there only 2 Africans on Forbes list? Or are you one of the racist blacks who think ''white'' Africans are not Africans

smile4kenn:

Africa is now home to two of Forbes Magazine's richest people in the world.South Africa's Patrice Motsepe made an estimated $2.4 billion from mining and Nigeria's Aliko Dangote made his money through industry
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by Mamajama(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
Big B1:

If you're smart, if you know how to keep your distance from the demons, if you're generous, and not loud (like MAMAJAMA), I think money could be very friendly and absolutely will make you smile everyday.

BIGB1 is this why your toothless father IBB AKA looter smiles all the time? grin grin
Re: Does Money Make Us Happy? by smile4kenn(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2008
@ Ibime

na waoo

(1) (Reply)

Venezuela Dares The United State! / Useless Old Fool (alagbada Fool) / Obasanjo Hates Ige, Even In Death –adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.