Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

3 Governors From The South South States Might Decamp To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Governors From The South South States Might Decamp To APC (693 Views)

This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / Northerners Fought, Died And Created South-south States By Force –junaid Muhamme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Governors From The South South States Might Decamp To APC by Matthewgreatman(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
The three south south governors through a secret SMS decide to decamp to APC after the party comes up with the sharing formula.
Here is their conversations:

State C: what do you think about this APC party?
State R: I think this is the best moment to deliver our state from the hands of those stakeholders.
State D : We have to protect our interest first before talking any decision.
State C: Our interest would be protected,but we have to pipe low,because the presidency has a spy from this region.
State R: That's true because I was astonished when Abati called me that my state agreed to sponsor the APC party.
State D: we just have to be careful because is obvious they are looking for a way to indict us using the EFCC to compel us to deliver our state to PDP comes 2015.
State C: you are right,that's one of the major reasons why we need to dissolve our cabinet and elect men who we will use to finance the party unknown to the masses and presidency.
State R : No matter what,I am going to deliver my state to APC. The PDP chairman in my state will be replace because he is close to the presidency.
State D : Let's have a brief meeting is London next month.
State C: That will be better.

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of EFCC Scares Nothern Govs From 2015 Presidential Race! / CPC Honorable A Major BH Sponsor - Army / Where Are Gej's Nairaland Foot-soldiers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.