Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144166 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 9:21pm On May 11, 2013
Guess we will be fine. Was initially scared abit though but I'm rily learning to relax and believe the best...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 9:51pm On May 11, 2013
TomClancy: You have a strong analytical ability, well done! Going by his previous posts on this thread, its likely that he got screened out at the online testing stage. I'm hoping we'd all get news in the coming week.You have a strong analytical ability, well done! Going by his previous posts on this thread, its likely that he got screened out at the initial online testing stage. I'm hoping we'd all get news in the coming week.

michaeled45: Congrats to those who made it. I was let down at the initial online test. I hate it when pple try to deceive others that there are no right or wrong answers in an opq. If u don't pick answers that are consistent with the organisations values, then u will definately fail. Please always base ur answers around the core values of pwc which are "Excellence, teamwork and Leadership". Therefore try to interpret all questions in this line of thought. For example if asked a question such as "do u prefer to carry out tasks alone or with others even when u know what to do" u shud know they are trying to test ur attitude towards team work. Also when asked if u prefer to be a leader or member of a team, always say u prefer to be the team lead. Always say u prefer workin with and showin ccompassion to others. And of course u have never told a lie before if asked. Na computer dey interpret the thing oo so don't try to be modest in ur answers. Go for extremes or atleast a step before extreme. Treat all questions as "Yes or No"
That being said, I hope to join this race again next year if am still alive lol.
Hope this helps someone. Also make sure u practice the opq mock test on Shl site.
All da best guys. Work out your salvation
I don't c any analytical cum deductv reasoning here...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ArmaniNG: 12:55am On May 12, 2013
Lol! @ teexzle. Spot on!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:09am On May 12, 2013
Wow tnks bro. U too bro.
The Beam:

Thanks for the well-wishes bro... I know it can't be easy doing that and I really appreciate the thoughtfulness and selflessness behind the gesture. I can only pray God will reveal what you need to do to get to where u need to be. I'm sure then u'd not even think of PWC as paradise but rather one of several attractive options. And as God lives, I offer this prayer with the whole of my heart "May he prosper your efforts such that men will wait on YOU!"
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 6:58am On May 12, 2013
PwC is my 2nd quest for job hunt since I graduatd, I 'll say d peculiar thing abt dem with respect to d other(s) I knw abt is d@ dey are organizd & ''carry out a true test of who U are'', it den depends on who U ar or who Gods says U ar. Honestly, mine has been Favor 'cos 4rm my 1st experience, its nt a mata of being good, I actualy made it beyond d finals bt if U tink itz Ur strenght, U just mite hv a story like me.
So I 'll still say, fingers crossed while d music ply, if U ar 2 dance, HE 'll call U.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2013
Maybe it is pure coincidence or not. The two guys who said they got invites are abiodun and abbey, names start wit A. Kinda safe to assume mails are sent in alphabetical batches(first or last name). Like i said earlier, enjoy your weekend. Trust you did. Good stories this week.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 8:21pm On May 12, 2013
Ayokunle11: Maybe it is pure coincidence or not. The two guys who said they got invites are abiodun and abbey, names start wit A. Kinda safe to assume mails are sent in alphabetical batches(first or last name). Like i said earlier, enjoy your weekend. Trust you did. Good stories this week.
. Na wao PWC Job has turned allk nairalanders into data analysts ooo.We should all get invites this week sha
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by omotology: 11:12am On May 13, 2013
what's happening?? no word from Banke... sad
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jzion1(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
Is anyone scheduled for 16th may
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by omotology: 12:59pm On May 13, 2013
jzion1: Is anyone scheduled for 16th may

did u receive your invitation today
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2013
Anyone who got invites today should pls indicate. We are all still expecting?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 3:05pm On May 13, 2013
Na so so refresh refresh I bin dey do. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jzion1(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2013
didn't get any invite. I just wanted to confirm since those who got invites were slated for 15th
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by omotology: 4:20pm On May 13, 2013
has anyone called the office today....someone pls call
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2013
Just got my invite! Yay!

Dear CandidateWe have reviewed your final tests results and are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the tests. Accordingly, we will like to invite you for an Oral Interview at our office as follows;Date:                Friday, 24 May 2013Time:                8.30 am prompt (please be aware that you might spend the whole day)Venue:        PricewaterhouseCoopers,

252E Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island, Lagos

Print and fill out the attached Personal History Record forms and bring them along with you to the interview.

We thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers and the time you have spent in the process so far.We wish you success at the interviews.Warm Regards
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2013
I just received an invitation for interview on wednesday 22.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by omotology: 4:28pm On May 13, 2013
Dear Candidate

We have reviewed your final tests results and are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the tests. Accordingly, we will like to invite you for an Oral Interview at our office as follows;

Date: Monday, 3 June 2013
Time: 8.30 am prompt (please be aware that you might spend the whole day)

Venue: PricewaterhouseCoopers, 252E Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island, Lagos

Print and fill out the attached Personal History Record forms and bring them along with you to the interview.

We thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers and the time you have spent in the process so far.

We wish you success at the interviews.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 4:30pm On May 13, 2013
Guys Just got an invite... Scheduled for tuesday 21st.
For those still expecting, wish y'all the very best.
Godbless
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 4:35pm On May 13, 2013
Ayokunle11: Maybe it is pure coincidence or not. The two guys who said they got invites are abiodun and abbey, names start wit A. Kinda safe to assume mails are sent in alphabetical batches(first or last name). Like i said earlier, enjoy your weekend. Trust you did. Good stories this week.

Just got an invite and my surname starts with 'O'. Not so sure they are doing it alphabetically, but its definitely in batches. Wish y'all the very best...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 4:38pm On May 13, 2013
At last I don get invite oooo.7th of June.God I thank u
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 4:45pm On May 13, 2013
Thank God ooo!!! June 12th!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by happiezikpe: 5:02pm On May 13, 2013
God is faithfull! 30th May
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Rexphobia(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2013
Hmmm...finally
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chylo(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
My own na 18th June oo. Why dem come carry me far naaa? Na because my surname start with 'U''? Anyway, enuff time to prepare nd to get expo from odas. It is well.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by soneee: 6:16pm On May 13, 2013
I'm for 14th. Thnks God 4 us all!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 6:20pm On May 13, 2013
i really thank God for his mercies. Mine is 31st of May

We shall all get there
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jzion1(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2013
guess the tension in the house has eased. wondering how a single mail would almost drive ur blood pressure into the sky.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2013
My friend got a regret mail, i'm sad for him. But thank God for my own o!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ArmaniNG: 7:42pm On May 13, 2013
Wow, 17th June for me. Thank God so far. Congrats guys, the story continues...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2013
Guys! Please how much is this PWC pay sef? Let me know what i'm gonna put in the form. And please does anyone know what the interview setting will be like?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by phreedhom(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2013
Geez thought I failed. mine was slated for 28th may, who else is with me please? how much is PWC paying its Graduate Trainees. ABEG help ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.