Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144163 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2013
Xenox: Pls is anyone scheduled for 13th of June?
Yels
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 7:51pm On May 28, 2013
Where are my June 12 people oo... Btw, guys please follow instructions to the letter. Heard those that had theirs today spent the whole time preparing for the presentation, and didnt know that presentation was also to be done in the given 15 minutes, hence one of the teams couldnt present. Best of luck.
P.S. NYSC counts for present or most recent appointment yeah? I avnt filled that form.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 7:57pm On May 28, 2013
Roliks09: Where are my June 12 people oo... Btw, guys please follow instructions to the letter. Heard those that had theirs today spent the whole time preparing for the presentation, and didnt know that presentation was also to be done in the given 15 minutes, hence one of the teams couldnt present. Best of luck.
P.S. NYSC counts for present or most recent appointment yeah? I avnt filled that form.

Was the presentation in the group discussion very formal?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2013
Both teams could not present. My team had to beg them to present. We were reluctantly allowed. So follow instruction very well. Overall it was a good showing, nice interviewers, smart teammates and i'm looking forward to a success story. All the best to the rest.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2013
Sorry is d presentation after tha group discussion, pls eplain more, I thought it was jes d group discussion then interview
Ayokunle11: Both teams could not present. My team had to beg them to present. We were reluctantly allowed. So follow instruction very well. Overall it was a good showing, nice interviewers, smart teammates and i'm looking forward to a success story. All the best to the rest.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 10:21pm On May 28, 2013
joboy834:

Was the presentation in the group discussion very formal?
yeah.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 5:49am On May 29, 2013
Roliks09: yeah.

Na wa o. God go help us.

I have mine on friday. I don't even know what to prepare for again. Lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 7:08am On May 29, 2013
There are 2 stages; Group & One on One(or 3 or 4).
Ur ability 2 ''particpate'' & not (dominate, control, direct & most especialy articulate(whic I gues ddnt go eazy cosidrng d time, just 15mins)). Dey just want 2 see how U can contribute. So concentrate on strategizn Ur plan wt respect 2 time 1st, den on delegation of task bt b was nt all delegatn could b neccessary.
D One on One, just be calm & have case instances in respect to ''stress during work, tension, difficulty as a Team Leader/Member & most importantly 'Wrong decision made @ 1 time'. 4 dis last point, b as sincere as possible cos it can rob U of other points.
Summary, Group; (Flow, Contribute & Make sure U meet up wt time). One on One; (be Calm & @ease & b Intelligent)
I 'm nt supoz 2 do dis, it only helps in d relaxation (calmness) bt it is a whole new tin whle in d hot seat & dey knw it bt 1 tin I hv come 2 find out abt Banke & her Team; They are smart & dey can shuffle wh@ U hv behind & place it bare just wit a stare. Honstly dey (PwC HR) ar ''GOOD'' if U are @least GOOD
Good Luck.
Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ugoh11: 4:53pm On May 29, 2013
Hi every1,
So am in a fix and need some advice.my pwc interview is for tomorrow ryt.my suits at d drycleaner nd fortunately d did not open today till tomorrow 7.30am.i stay at agege do u tink i can still make it in time
Two i have my i tervjew wit heritage bank too tomorrow at 12 noon,do u tink i can make it.
So for dose of u dat have done d interview did they start as early as 8.30am cos i am really in a fix
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2013
Dey may not start at 830, something like 9 or so sa. .depending on your career goal, you have a big choice to make sa. Get there early like 7 so you could be number 1. By 12 or thereabout, you should be through. But given your suit issue I suggest you get another or even borrow self. All the best to you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ugoh11: 5:45pm On May 29, 2013
thanks at ayokunle.well i have already asked around buh i cudnt get a suit my size as i am very small.
so i am tinkin of riskin a shirt and tie coperate,do u tink i will be penalized.or do u tink if i get dr by 9.30 i still stand a chance.
as for the heritage bank,omo na to bone heritage,am tinkin if i finish before 1-2pm i will still go dr
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jzion1(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
@joboy, i don't even know wat to read, i'm just praying for sucess o

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2013
jzion1: @joboy, i don't even know wat to read, i'm just praying for sucess o
case studies, when you handled events and it failed, a time when you were critcized. just put together your previous team experiences. you will be fine. the interviewers are nice and will treat you well. i even took coffee and biscuit in the interview room.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 7:28pm On May 29, 2013
Ayokunle11:
case studies, when you handled events and it failed, a time when you were critcized. just put together your previous team experiences. you will be fine. the interviewers are nice and will treat you well. i even took coffee and biscuit in the interview room.
Azzziiin! If I hear say I nor chop bisiki on June 12th! Lol.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ABEngine(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2013
hehehe correct man
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2013
Ugoh11: Hi every1,
So am in a fix and need some advice.my pwc interview is for tomorrow ryt.my suits at d drycleaner nd fortunately d did not open today till tomorrow 7.30am.i stay at agege do u tink i can still make it in time
Two i have my i tervjew wit heritage bank too tomorrow at 12 noon,do u tink i can make it.
So for dose of u dat have done d interview did they start as early as 8.30am cos i am really in a fix
If you wanna leave there on time, make sure you get there first. I suggest that you try and attend both interviews. We were all putting on suits the day I was interviewed.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2013
Word of advice; during your group discussion, , y the interviewers tell you to start discussing. Take initiative and be the first to speak, introduce yourself to your colleagues and tell them that with their approval you would like to moderate the discussion. Tell them something like this "good morning everyone my name is goodluck Jonathan and if its fine by you all I will love to moderate this discussion. We have 15 minutes in total, so lets use 10minutes to get our points together and 5 minutes to present. I'll let us know when its time. Who would like to speak first?"

You have just shown leadeeship skills and by asking who would like to speak first youve shown that you are a team player. #my2cents. Goodluck to us all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ABEngine(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2013
chidike: Word of advice; during your group discussion, , y the interviewers tell you to start discussing. Take initiative and be the first to speak, introduce yourself to your colleagues and tell them that with their approval you would like to moderate the discussion. Tell them something like this "good morning everyone my name is goodluck Jonathan and if its fine by you all I will love to moderate this discussion. We have 15 minutes in total, so lets use 10minutes to get our points together and 5 minutes to present. I'll let us know when its time. Who would like to speak first?"

You have just shown leadeeship skills and by asking who would like to speak first youve shown that you are a team player. #my2cents. Goodluck to us all.
Na so e be o! I love my group participation and anchorage and if that counts then we are close

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by happiezikpe: 9:39pm On May 29, 2013
Thanks guys esp westlord and ayokunle. It is now I'm actually beginning 2 get a hang of d whole tin. God will def c us thru
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2013
Pls can u explain the presentation pls, is it a powerpoint presentation, or u just face d HR and discuss the topic given to u guys
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 29, 2013
Ugoh11: thanks at ayokunle.well i have already asked around buh i cudnt get a suit my size as i am very small.
so i am tinkin of riskin a shirt and tie coperate,do u tink i will be penalized.or do u tink if i get dr by 9.30 i still stand a chance.
as for the heritage bank,omo na to bone heritage,am tinkin if i finish before 1-2pm i will still go dr
I think the important thing here is to look smart and very professional. If a good, clean shirt and tie are the only things you've got, then you may have to use that. I'd agree with Ayokunle, if you are the first to come, you'd probably be among the first to do the group discussion and the interview. I was the first in my time and I finished around 11am so this can be the case for you. Eventually, it all comes down to what is important for your long term career plans, PwC or Heritage. All the best tomorrow.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 12:46am On May 30, 2013
Dear house, I have my interview tomorrow by 8.20am. who is in the same shoes with me?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Beamn4real(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2013
Presently @ PwC.. About 10 of us in room 5.. Evrybody just dey jack!! Mehn, in2 ya hands I commit this dear lord.. Un4tunately, I no go church on sun..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by midnitestar(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2013
I have mine..2moro (31st may, 2013)...pls, who is with me
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 9:21am On May 30, 2013
midnitestar: I have mine..2moro (31st may, 2013)...pls, who is with me

I am with you

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ugoh11: 9:39am On May 30, 2013
Presently @ PwC.. About 10 of us in room 5.. Evrybody just dey jack!! Mehn, in2 ya hands I commit this dear lord.. Un4tunately, I no go church on sun..

Abeg at d beam identify urself,see me see nairalanders oo,i may b d guy beside u.am d shortest guy in d room,d las to come in whr u de sit
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ugoh11: 9:41am On May 30, 2013
Ok d jus called the first five.remain five of us oo.will let u guys knw hw it went.
Well i finall arrived late with a funy suit but GOd dey
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ugoh11: 10:06am On May 30, 2013
Jus had the group discussion.it wasnt bad my group did a topic datwas kinda abstract but every1 contributed nd dr was no bully.we tried
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ikenna44: 10:14am On May 30, 2013
While i comend ur advice and all...telin pple 2 quickly tk d lead might be misundastood as bin 2 4ward, desperate and a bit agresive...I dnt tink d recruiters are dat dumb...dey wil see tru u! If u ve a room ful of potential leaders...everybody cant lead @ d same time...ma advice wud be, dnt rush 2 tk charge...if u ask 2 moderate and sum1 asks 2...dnt start contestin wit d person...jst mk sure u contribute meaningfuly 2 d group...u might nt ve anytin 2 say bout dat particular subject...bt try and add to or build on wat sum1 else has said. Jst be calm...u re nt fightin wit d oda aplicants!
Ur bread wont pass u...
chidike: Word of advice; during your group discussion, , y the interviewers tell you to start discussing. Take initiative and be the first to speak, introduce yourself to your colleagues and tell them that with their approval you would like to moderate the discussion. Tell them something like this "good morning everyone my name is goodluck Jonathan and if its fine by you all I will love to moderate this discussion. We have 15 minutes in total, so lets use 10minutes to get our points together and 5 minutes to present. I'll let us know when its time. Who would like to speak first?"

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by midnitestar(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2013
Abeg, those dat did theirs 2day shud kindly give us feedback..mine is 2moro
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by einsteine(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2013
When is the last day for the interview sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.