Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144089 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by saheedowolabi01: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
hi Roliks, how was your interview? guess you are ridwan in the 1st group that had discussion, as regards my own interview, it was not my best of performance am just looking unto God for his ffavour.those yet to do, the following tips will help.
1.don't try to dominate, rather contribute and make your point clear and concise as regards the group discussion.
2.think of situation where you lead a team, participate in team activities, how you handle negative feedback.
what you know about pwc and how you fit in.

as for feedback, you all should expect by 1st week of July.

rgds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Delgado47: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
just finished my interview....i'ld like to know how it was wit the rest....all the best to us
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Just finished my interview with smart set of interviewers... Hoping in God for His usual Mercies.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Delgado47: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Xenox: Just finished my interview with smart set of interviewers... Hoping in God for His usual Mercies.
yh,hoping in God,did they tell you they willget back to you? cos they didnt tell me anything o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
It was nice seeing the face behind @jboy today..thanks 4 ur tym dear..op to c more of u grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Delgado47:
yh,hoping in God,did they tell you they willget back to you? cos they didnt tell me anything o
I was not told anything about that and I didn't ask. But they are going to get back to all of us.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by einsteine(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
when is the last date for the interview? Anyone having interview on the 21st? Does anyone know when we would get feedback?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
einstein_e: when is the last date for the interview? Anyone having interview on the 21st? Does anyone know when we would get feedback?

They said first week in July
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by einsteine(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
joboy834:

They said first week in July
Okay, July 1st-5th then. I hope they take many people
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
einstein_e: Okay, July 1st-5th then. I hope they take many people

Me too
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
einstein_e: Okay, July 1st-5th then. I hope they take many people
hmmm. Whether them take many people or few people, i don remove my mind for the thing ooo. For those yet to do interview, rehearse properly and repeat your answers to yourself over and over again o, make you no go goof like me over simple question.
All the best to you guys. I wan go continue my life. I've learnt my lessons.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
masagoody:
hmmm. Whether them take many people or few people, i don remove my mind for the thing ooo. For those yet to do interview, rehearse properly and repeat your answers to yourself over and over again o, make you no go goof like me over simple question.

Hmm, fate is d opposite of wh@ hope shld be for us in life, either way, it could be fate, it could b hope..... Its just Ur move; just make sure it pays wt time.
Cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Westlord:

Hmm, fate is d opposite of wh@ hope shld be for us in life, either way, it could be fate, it could b hope..... Its just Ur move; just make sure it pays wt time.
Cheers
thanks bro. There is a saying that if something happens the first time, you can claim to be suprised, but if it happens again, you are unprepared. All things work together for good.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
masagoody:
thanks bro. There is a saying that if something happens the first time, you can claim to be suprised, but if it happens again, you are unprepared. All things work together for good.
the greatest weakness of man is not FEAR but DOUBT... Think positive!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pals, hope&trust in God as He is more than able. Sometimes, it's not ur responses to interview ?s dt matter but the attributes u displayed such as confidence,courage,maturity,etc. Let's see/hear the conclusion of the whole matter first b4 feeling remorseful 4 any reason.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
thanks guys. I really appreciate. My spirit has been lifted. We dont lose anything by hoping. Lets keep hope alive together. We would all finish strong, and whatever their choice would be, it would certainly be for our good. Thanks once again. The expectations continue.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tasman4u: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hey! Do you remember me? The tall guy in the other group. The guy that asked you about Ptdf. The tallest, lol
Xenox: the greatest weakness of man is not FEAR but DOUBT... Think positive!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Masagoody... Tanx. I 'm tankng U 'cos U 'v changd d tune, no more argument of "numbr of candidate", "wh@ 'll/'ll nt b askd", "when d intervw 'll end","when we 'll b contacted" ......, now d focusd on wh@ we shld & shld be; "HOPE". How predefind life culd be.
Well fingers crossd as we wait 4 God 2 make d final call.
Aaall iz wvell.
Cheers smiley
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2013
tasman4u: Hey! Do you remember me? The tall guy in the other group. The guy that asked you about Ptdf. The tallest, lol
Yes I do remember U, that Awesome Dude!!! What's up and I hope your interview went well?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
tas ow ur interview
tasman4u: Hey! Do you remember me? The tall guy in the other group. The guy that asked you about Ptdf. The tallest, lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by soneee: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Which of d taiwos is ds?? How r u guys and hope ur interviews went well? Wishing y'all d best!!
tai wo: tas ow ur interview
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Carsonv(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Does anyone have interview scheduled for tomorrow 17th June?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Carsonv(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Armani_NG where are you. PM me asap.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tasman4u: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
oh good.
Xenox: Yes I do remember U, that Awesome Dude!!! What's up and I hope your interview went well?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tasman4u: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
masagoody:
Hi..was it as bad as that..I would like u to share some of d simple questns and ur response..as 4 me I was a lil tense at d initial stage..bt my interviewers were so nice that they said some soothing words that relieved me and I startd jabo-ing..altho I prepared like I was gona wrte final exams of an msc finance program...I just op 4 d best..altho there were errors..e.g an elaboratn on I will b goinhg and I would like to go..that tax managa was ova smart..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Tolu Papaz: Hello, anyone writing on the 14th of June?
Wich of d tolu's is ds!!!..there were 3 Tolus in d room on d above mentioned date
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ArmaniNG: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Carsonv: Armani_NG where are you. PM me asap.

Sup Carson...after over a month on the bench...its time to go in...lol

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2013
check ma pic
soneee: Which of d taiwos is ds?? How r u guys and hope ur interviews went well? Wishing y'all d best!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Carsonv(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2013
Armani_NG:

Sup Carson...after over a month on the bench...its time to go in...lol
True...I'm excited about this. Hope to see you there and find you in my group. All the best!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2013
First comment here. Hello all. Can sm1 pls share with us when is the last day of the interview. Guessing its 2mao ?? Been almost a month (may 22) one did his. Cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by einsteine(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2013
By the end of today, about 250 persons would have been interviewed! People many sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.