Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144147 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2013
ABBEYXCELL: This is the main waiting wkend&month end!!!

kiss
ABBEYXCELL: This is the main waiting wkend&month end!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Naffysah: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nervous!So Very Nervous!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Naffysah: Nervous!So Very Nervous!
i have 2 questions for you...
1. Why are you nervous?
2. Would your nervousness change the outcome of their decision?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
masagoody:
i have 2 questions for you...
1. Why are you nervous?
2. Would your nervousness change the outcome of their decision?

Dude, free the babe. It is natural and human to be nervous,so I see no fault in it. To work on it is the way forward and not to accuse people of being nervous.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
joboy834:

Dude, free the babe. It is natural and human to be nervous,so I see no fault in it. To work on it is the way forward and not to accuse people of being nervous.
correct guy. Correct answer. Good news next week. Amen. Just don't let anxiety get the best of you. They at least have us chance to enjoy the weekend
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2013
joboy834:

i no hold d babe o. Just wanting us all to cool down. Am neutral in expectation anyway.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by einsteine(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
You yourself are nervous. Anybody can pretend he or she nervous because no one can see you. you are, after all, sitting behind a computer. To all those who are nervous, nervousness is in order. By this time next week, everything should be over.

Happy weekend.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nervousness id good. I like that.
Please, next week has five working days (Monday - Friday). On which of these days are we expecting our (positive) reply from PwC?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
cmega123: Nervousness id good. I like that.
Please, next week has five working days (Monday - Friday). On which of these days are we expecting our (positive) reply from PwC?
on a very good day.
Less than 6days from today.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Honestly na laf I just dey laf 4 these drops wey I dey see.
1st of all (intro): is it only btw 1st - 5th of July "EVERYBODY" will be contactd?
2ndly: Was it stated "1st week"?
I knw d 2nd question 'll provok somany ppl. What I knw is d@ she said "as from July".
Sha, evry1 hv d rite 2 b nervous but no cause 4 control, everythng is under alarm.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Westlord: Honestly na laf I just dey laf 4 these drops wey I dey see.
1st of all (intro): is it only btw 1st - 5th of July "EVERYBODY" will be contactd?
2ndly: Was it stated "1st week"?
I knw d 2nd question 'll provok somany ppl. What I knw is d@ she said "as from July".
Sha, evry1 hv d rite 2 b nervous but no cause 4 control, everythng is under alarm.
Cheers
I believe we shld be contacted by 1st wk of July to make resumption by 1/8/13 feasible.The next stage may be another assessment or medicals.Then, they need 2 give u some time 2 keep things in order&resign 4rm ur present job.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Naffysah: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2013
I guess I feel much better and less nervous thanks to joboy, ayokunle and einstein smiley and no thanks to maagoody tongue
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ABEngine(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2013
grin grin

I quit rolling wiv nervousness a long time ago cos it cheated, I caught it rolling wit some oda guy

Chilling Solo®
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Naffysah: I guess I feel much better and less nervous thanks to joboy, ayokunle and einstein smiley and no thanks to maagoody tongue
no thanks to me abi?. If to say i no ask those questions, u for no get those replies wen don calm your nerves o... It's good to know that you are feeling much better now. Thank God for you. All things will work together for your good. I will be here to personally congratulate you on your success before the week runs out. Thank God also for nairaland and this thread. You guys helped me to carry on after goofing in the interviews. I wil stay long enough to celebrate with you guys. Happy sunday, and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by fredugo: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Don't panic peeps u will receive d msg on Wed 3rd July. Don't ask me how I know. @Chylo, havnt seen ur comment 4 a while. Hw ar u doin?o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by adedee77(f): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Well i can't wait for thursday. Am positive and excited. Good news coming my way. cheesy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Beamn4real(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
fredugo: Don't panic peeps u will receive d msg on Wed 3rd July. Don't ask me how I know. @Chylo, havnt seen ur comment 4 a while. Hw ar u doin?o

Mehnnn.. My hands are itching to type "How do u knw?"... But am not asking sha! wink
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ArmaniNG: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
fredugo: Don't panic peeps u will receive d msg on Wed 3rd July. Don't ask me how I know. @Chylo, havnt seen ur comment 4 a while. Hw ar u doin?o

Prophetic powers are now involved on this thread...lol, oh well guess time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Naffysah: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2013
Hehehehehe. Thanks! Congrats to you too in advance! We will all receive positive mails soon In Sha Allah smiley
masagoody:
no thanks to me abi?. If to say i no ask those questions, u for no get those replies wen don calm your nerves o... It's good to know that you are feeling much better now. Thank God for you. All things will work together for your good. I will be here to personally congratulate you on your success before the week runs out. Thank God also for nairaland and this thread. You guys helped me to carry on after goofing in the interviews. I wil stay long enough to celebrate with you guys. Happy sunday, and stay blessed.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
We are in the first week of july, pwc always keep to their date. Best of luck to everyone.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
we are sha keeping this thread alive
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
*coughs* watin you wan hear?. Cool down joor...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
waiting patiently..enough dosage of the chill pill in my system...God na ur eyes i dey look oo
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Let me congratulate you all on making it thus far in the process. Although I crashed out at an earlier stage, I've kept abreast of happenings on this thread.
A friend of mine who knows 'someone' that knows 'Lady' Banke was told that the selection is purely on merit and that the list is already out.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
presiade: Let me congratulate you all on making it thus far in the process. Although I crashed out at an earlier stage, I've kept abreast of happenings on this thread.
A friend of mine who knows 'someone' that knows 'Lady' Banke was told that the selection is purely on merit and that the list is already out.
Good luck!
ALREADY OUT KE...PLS IS MY NAME THERE..LMAOOOOO
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chylo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2013

Hey, sup. Ave been around oo, watchin u guys frm a distance. I dint attend my interview finally sha. Got an offer for a phd in economics frm Manchester. So will be goin dere by September instead.

Good luck to u guys. I'll still be following closely so dat i can say my congrats wen it all works out. Cheers guys. Believe me wen i say it is well.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wonda26(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
presiade: Let me congratulate you all on making it thus far in the process. Although I crashed out at an earlier stage, I've kept abreast of happenings on this thread.
Good luck!
And how is this supposed to help us? Is it not supposed to be based on merit before? Thanks anyway. Abeg, let the mail come let everybody know his/her fate... Its long over due. Did mine since may. I don wait tire. God, my trust is on you. Wish you all success.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
wonda26:
And how is this supposed to help us? Is it not supposed to be based on merit before? Thanks anyway. Abeg, let the mail come let everybody know his/her fate... Its long over due. Did mine since may. I don wait tire. God, my trust is on you. Wish you all success.
It helps, so you'll know that whatever the outcome, there was no wuruwuru, hmmmm?
@chylo, I saw 'Teexzle TEEXZLE' on the list na... zzzzzzz
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
presiade:
It helps, so you'll know that whatever the outcome, there was no wuruwuru, hmmmm?
@chylo, I saw 'Teexzle TEEXZLE' on the list na... zzzzzzz
ehn ehn..ope oooo...se na teexzle u c or my full name
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
teexzle:
ehn ehn..ope oooo...se na teexzle u c or my full name

Assumng say na Teexzle dem write, U no go claim am?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
wonda26:

Men blood dey hoooooot.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by icecrown: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
hey everyone, i've been finally allowed to post a comment. i did my interveiew June 11th. Please who did interview same date? abeg holla. Goodluck guys hopefully we would get feedback this week. cheers!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.