Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. (10742 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2013
Hy nyc to meet evry1..sannunku
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2013
grin Sonu cheesy
Ameena I'm nt bt I am digging for one.what do have to say on dis?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2013
I love decency and a housewife material should be decent.one of the reasons why hausa/fulani is a good option.besides they are beautiful naturally.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2013
Not 1 by blood but residency..
Barkan ku.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Well I mixed up with hausa family friends and playmates while I was a very young boy.
I use to sleep in their houses..the mei-kudi(alhaji) of Mile-12,the seidu(alhaji),the isa(alhaji)
Mei-kudi daugter'shemsiyya'gave me my first kiss,I won't lie.
I remember all the wives too:suwayba,tanba,meiro and odas!
I remember as kid,I slept overnight in mei-kudi's house with unfinished meat in my right hand,in the morning I discovered my finger was bitten by rats.

I remember hw we use to sit on the mat in circumference with mountainous suya in the midst.
MEMORY!

1 Like

Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Hy glad 2 c u guys. .
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2013
@ amiskurie. .hausa fulani women re d most faithful women. .great..shy nd decent
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2013
Ameena balarabe: @ amiskurie. .hausa fulani women re d most faithful women. .great..shy nd decent
I speedly clicked on this thread... cheesy
I'd always like to see a lady in gown,then I begin to feel...the true feeling. smiley
Lemme support wit some pics with the dress code I like the most.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yeahhh! Eyes popping for angels only! grin

Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Angels...makes me wanna surrender ma soul.

Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
More like it for angels

Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ameena balarabe: @ amiskurie. .hausa fulani women re d most faithful women. .great..shy nd decent

akwai son kai kuma ko? cheesy

Since you are 'yar Kano' you like India fim abi? lol.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
amiskurie: I love decency and a housewife material should be decent.one of the reasons why hausa/fulani is a good option.besides they are beautiful naturally.

you speak hausa?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Eh mana. .son kai name?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^
Na tura miki PM.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Eh nagani. .bt u knw am new to NL. .i retrieve it bt stil banganeba
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^^Reply kawai zakiyi.. Ama barina sake tura miki wani. But through your mail. Check your yahoo mail.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
I want to learn hausa language jor angry
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
@legit. .d common phrase are. .
Sannu da zuwa=welcome
kwana biyu=long tym no see
lafiya kalau=fine
adawo lafiya=arive safe
ina kwana=gud morning
ina yini=gud aftanun
hausa. .is so easy to learn
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ameena balarabe: @legit. .d common phrase are. .
Sannu da zuwa=welcome
kwana biyu=long tym no see
lafiya kalau=fine
adawo lafiya=arive safe
ina kwana=gud morning
ina yini=gud aftanun

hausa. .is so easy to learn

So far, it looks so.

I do hope to be an expert...how long might that take?

How about 'thank you'?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
Legit1:

So far, it looks so.

I do hope to be an expert...how long might that take?

How about 'thank you'?

will take long unless you live where its spoken daily. where you dey now ?

thank you = na gode
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
outrage: ^^
Na tura miki PM.

soyayyar Nairaland za a soma kenan? tongue

where you dey Kano?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
bethnals:

soyayyar Nairaland za a soma kenan? tongue

where you dey Kano?
Haha!! That's a gud one. I hope wink
A'a ina zama a kaduna, ama yenzu ina bauchi.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
outrage:
Haha!! That's a gud one. I hope wink
A'a ina zama a kaduna, ama yenzu ina bauchi.

kai! A'gaishe ka. Daga Kaduna zuwa Bauchi ka dada kusa da Yan Boko fa (Boko Haram) cool cool
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bakarya(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ok toh gani nan na shigo...bazazzagi representin...hello 2 all
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sannunka bazazzagi ya zazzau
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
bethnals:

kai! A'gaishe ka. Daga Kaduna zuwa Bauchi ka dada kusa da Yan Boko fa (Boko Haram) cool cool
Toh, yaza muyi, yakama dole ne. Gobe zan shiga gombe, da izinin Allah.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
bethnals:

will take long unless you live where its spoken daily. where you dey now ?

thank you = na gode

Lagos
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bakarya(m): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Ameena Zazzau lafiya lau, daga ina kike kuma kina ina ne...translatn: Zaria z fyn, werr r u(Ameena) frm nd werr r u(Ameena) nw
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bakarya(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2013
outrage:
Toh, yaza muyi, yakama dole ne. Gobe zan shiga gombe, da izinin Allah.

Allah shi yarda kuma Allah ya kai ka lafiya, ya kiyayye hanya ya kuma tsare. Ameen
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bakarya(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2013
@Legit...

U shld try nd locate anywer dey offer hausa lessons or go to Idi-Araba werr derz a sizeable hausa population or start by purchasing 'Hausa made easy' books dat teach d basics of d language
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Ni yar kano ce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Ogedengbe Agbogungboro Of Ijesha Land 1822-1910. Wars And Ge / Richest Tribe In Nigeria 2020 / If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.