Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. (10779 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2013
outrage:
That's a year from now.
What doesn na kusam mean please?? That gives a time frame of less than 2 months. Anything can happen in 1year, its a long time. Anyways, Doesn't change anything, Fact still remains, your one of thoes village Kano malo girls.

No disrespect.
ok tnx. .nt malo girl cal wateva
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
outrage:
That's a year from now.
What doesn na kusam mean please?? That gives a time frame of less than 2 months. Anything can happen in 1year, its a long time. Anyways, Doesn't change anything, Fact still remains, your one of thoes village Kano malo girls.

No disrespect.

lmao bita a hankali ooo cool
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ Ameena balarabe

ina ne unguwar ku a Kano?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
bethnals:

lmao bita a hankali ooo cool
Toh!
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sannunku jama'a
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2013
bethnals:

you speak hausa?
nt really,just the common words.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2013
Me in ma jalamya wink

Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2013
Although I'm yoruba,that pic shows ma aboki swag!
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2013
amiskurie: Me in ma jalamya wink
Haha!! @ jalamya
Welcom bro.. Enjoy yourself and beware of kano girls.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2013
amiskurie: Although I'm yoruba,that pic shows ma aboki swag!
I also know some few yoruba words, my dad speaks it like its his first language though.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2013
outrage:
Haha!! @ jalamya

cheesy cheesy bad guy
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2013
amiskurie: nt really,just the common words.

o ok bro. nice dressing wheres your hat? tongue
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
outrage:
I also know some few yoruba words, my dad speaks it like its his first language though.

what state he from
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
amiskurie: Although I'm yoruba,that pic shows ma aboki swag!
Hmmmn @ egbon mi, eka'bo. Eyin gbadun ooo. Owa lara yin. I do speak yoruba too. How would u rate my yoruba?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
INNO18: Hmmmn @ egbon mi, eka'bo. Eyin gbadun ooo. Owa lara yin. I do speak yoruba too. How would u rate my yoruba?
Ahhaha,dis ur yoruba serious o!
E haff key mi!!! cheesy
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
outrage:
Haha!! @ jalamya
wetin kano girls go fit do me,I stand gidigba for them. wink
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
outrage:
My dad reaps hausa lingo like he sowed it. grin
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by amiskurie(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
bethnals:

o ok bro. nice dressing wheres your hat? tongue
I dnt fancy native hats bt mordern ones wink
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by nobniger: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2013
Wow, the girls are so yummy
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by lacasa: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Toh Fah! grin

Showcasing the Malo-ness on Nairaland cheesy

Gaskiyane!
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by anticent(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
Urgently looking for an Hausa female for immediate employment at the Head Office of an Oil and Gas firm in Lagos. Candidate must be a lawyer by profession.The job position is Executive Assistant.

Email CVs to: cvsnigeriahr@gmail.com
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by readonenaire(m): 5:19am On Jul 12, 2013
Dan uwa, yaya kuke
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lfy. .kalau
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by readonenaire(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hausa/fulani are so much (pop on nairaland) ina sauran suke mana ?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2013
readonenaire: Hausa/fulani are so much (pop on nairaland) ina sauran suke mana ?
. .re u one?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
sannun ku yaya azumi?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by readonenaire(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ameena balarabe: . .re u one?
ofcourse mana. Rhetorical tho
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Adamskuty(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2013
Half fula boy joins cheesy
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Adamskuty(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
amiskurie: Me in ma jalamya wink
kai mallam grin grin
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Stingky(m): 4:41am On Jul 28, 2013
Sennuku duka.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Stingky(m): 4:48am On Jul 28, 2013
Sen nunku duka anen.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Stingky(m): 4:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Sen nunku duka anen. You taught sey na only u sabi dey blow hausa gra gra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian (Ashanti) Dating Nigerian (Igbo) / History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True? / Igbo Bia Suọ Olu Inyì :: Come And Speak Your Dialects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.