Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man (2572 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man by follygab: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
A man allegedly fatally beat up his girlfriend after reportedly finding her in the company of another man in her bedroom, police have reported.

Police identified the woman as Maybe Last Dube. Police spokesperson said the incident happened on Sunday between 10pm and 11pm.

He said Dube died at Gweru Provincial Hospital after her boyfriend, Garikai Mpofu (32), in a fit of rage, banged her head thrice against a stone.

“On the said date, it is alleged that Mpofu visited his girlfriend Dube at her house and failed to locate her.

He later spotted her at the back of her bedroom with another lover. The other lover (whose name has not been given) fled the scene upon noticing that he had been spotted,” said Police.

He said Mpofu grabbed Dube and banged her head thrice against a stone. He alleged that Mpofu also kicked Dube all over her body. He only stopped when the woman pleaded for mercy.

“The two then proceeded to Mpofu’s house where the suspect assaulted Dube with an electric cord all over her body. The suspect later woke up his 62-year-old father asking him to ferry Dube to Shurugwi District Hospital”

He said Dube’s condition deteriorated and she was transferred to Gweru Provincial Hospital. Asst Insp Mahoko said the matter was reported to the police who attended the scene and arrested Mpofu.

“On the same day that Mpofu was arrested, a police report was made to the effect that Dube had died. Her body was conveyed to Gweru Provincial Hospital mortuary for a postmortem,” he said
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man by greatgod2012(f): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Oh! Not again.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
And thats d solution to his unfaithful girlfriend.what a val gift from a 32 year old murderer
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man by djeezy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
He has no right to batter her to death. Even adultery is not an offence in the south under the criminal code, then why should he beat up his girlfriend to death? Even if he may have acted on provocation, the defence of provocation, still cannot avail him.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man by ekwufex(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2013
A man allegedly fatally beat up his girlfriend after reportedly finding her in the company of another man in her bedroom, police have reported.

Police identified the woman as Maybe Last Dube. Police spokesperson said the incident happened on Sunday between 10pm and 11pm.

He said Dube died at Gweru Provincial Hospital after her boyfriend, Garikai Mpofu (32), in a fit of rage, banged her head thrice against a stone.

“On the said date, it is alleged that Mpofu visited his girlfriend Dube at her house and failed to locate her.
[color=#990000][/color] kiss kiss[center][/center]
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2013
greatgod2012: Oh! Not again.
ohhh,yes again.almighty 'loff' has now become a do or die affair.a man or woman has to stay faithful to one partner or the consequence is murder.the person will pay with his or her life.thats how 'nigerian loff' is now.if you know you wont stay faithful to a partner,dont bother entering that relationship.as for the unfortunate lady who dated a psychotic and violent man,rip. The bible that said anger and rage rests in the breast of fools wasnt joking afterall.women shine una eye before jumping into a relationship simply because the man says 'i love you' a man prone to dangerous anger and jealousy will definetly have murderous tendencies.let the thing in between your ears be the most active part of your body not the one in between your legs.a word will always be enough for the wise.thats my 1 cent,good afternoon!
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man by ChideraFavour(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Good for the unfaithful lady if I were the guy I will also kill myself so that we will continue our relationship to avoid another guy taking over her in the spirit world, love till eternity. Hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Social Life / My Evil Uncle / My Wife Prays And Curses My Female Admires With Bible At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.