Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96755 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by dre11(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
The marriage of a female bank manager is on the verge of collapse after she was caught red handed by her husband and her driver in bed.

A female bank manager simply identified as Susan, with one of the new generation banks in the country was handed the disgrace of her life when she was reportedly caught having sex with her driver on her matrimonial bed by her husband.

According to reports, the sordid incident happened in Lugbe, a suburb of Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, when the husband, a director with a ministry in the FCT, acting on a tip off after he was intimated of his wife's adulterous way of life, came back home suddenly to meet what turned out to be a nightmare for him.

According to the story, the woman, a pretty mother of three from Enugu State, who also ran a beauty palour in Wuse, was in the habit of sleeping with younger men both in hotels and even in her matrimonial home and when information got to her husband who is said to be in his 60s, he did not believe at first but when his friends started making mockery of him, he decided to begin monitoring his wife which paid off.

A source who was part of the spy team narrated:

"On the day of the discovery, the man had 'gone' work, unknown to his wife that he was lurking around the corner waiting to see if what he heard all along was true.

He did not have long to wait as shortly after 11 am, he noticed the wife's car drive into their house with her official driver, who was also suspected to be her lover.

After waiting for some moments, the man sneaked into his compound and with his keys, used the back door to gain access to the house and lo and behold, his beloved wife was being ravaged on their matrimonial bed.

The shocked man did the unthinkable by pulling out a gun on the adulterous pair and ordered them out naked.

He could have paraded them in the street naked if not for neighbours who begged on their behalf.

As we speak, the man has sent the wife parking and is set to conduct a DNA test on the three children to ascertain if they are actually his."

http://pulse.ng/gist/konji-matters-female-bank-manager-caught-red-handed-by-husband-in-bed-with-driver-id3805338.html

cc lalasticlala

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
No picture . . Missclasssy I love you wink
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by elantraceey(f): 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
Everyday for the thief but............

She can continue her affairs in peace now undecided

I believe she employed her lover as her driver else why will a married woman stoop so low?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 28, 2015
choi!! that woman na useless woman oo
driver ke?!? on top ur matrimonial bed? no respect. mtchew
Lol I love what the man did grin he for no mind the neighbors jare. he for parade them round the whole state sef grin hahaha

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
A female bank manager simply identified as Susan, with one of the new generation banks in the country was handed the disgrace of her life when she was reportedly caught having sex with her driver on her matrimonial bed by her husband.

Bank manager and driver......

That kongi wet worry this woman no get rival

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by valmunich(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
Guess it's true what they say...

These hoes ain't loyal. sad

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
As we speak, the man has sent the wife parking and is set to conduct a DNA test on the three children to ascertain if they are actually his."

Her action now has made her husband to doubt the paternity of his children......

People needs to think through whatever they want do because any action they take..... Their would be consequences in equal measure

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Sijo01(f): 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
Na wa o
Meanwhile, I just bought fuel for 87 per litre. Stress free. smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by spongeisback: 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
Feminism! Feminism!
Women are getting more sexually empowered
It's normally the oga sleeping with the maid.grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
Gobe infinity .....poor husband. The woman wants fresh blood leading her to fresh yawa. Too bad. The man did the right thing sha. DNA test sharp sharp, he might have been sponsoring someone's else kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Pavore9: 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
Busted! No matter how coded one can be, there is no gain in infidelity!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Emmahunk(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
Shameful

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by abbeyoye2001(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
Irriating

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Kolasheyi: 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
Last last everything no be by having money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Sunday8650: 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
Fear Women. And you will live in peace. I pray the man get the strength to move on. A bank manager leave her staff to suffer 10hrs slavery in the name of work. And find time to sleep with her driver.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ionsman: 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
Some women are SHAMELESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Mufasa27(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
He should correct his wrongs, he is not doing his civil responsibilities in bed I guess..

6 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Brugo(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
She was in the habit of sleeping with younger men. Chai. Big slap on her husband's face.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Sometimes I wish say dem dhe pardlock pvnny Cos d way women dhe straff outside fit make person be priest

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by odeku457(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Na today.

Wait o... see viewers. . ChaiChai shocked i shocked
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by r33d(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Haba! Konji na bastard cool
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by skentelelady(f): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by klevjey: 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by magabounce(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
mchewwwwwwww d neighbours no try @ allllllllll no pinsure sef!!!! Abegyyy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Romanticboy1(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
is that her husband can't satisfy her again because he is 'old'? na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by talk2rotman(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
This is imteresting...he for parade dem jare. Some bitch cant just do witout mesin up..,its dia fundamental human right. May God give us gud wife

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by gabriel74: 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
She is lucky the man did not shoot both of them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.