Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? (25761 Views)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Guys Can You Propose To A Lady Afer 3months Of Dating/ladies Can You Say Yes? / Should A Woman Ever Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by drdams: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Would you propose to ur gf after Mastectomy?

In her quest to prevent cancerous growth, she decided to cut off her bossom and replace with an artificial one.

You initially had plans and was waiting for it to actualize before making the move prior its occurence.
Would dat halt ur intention of walking her down the aisle? after all love endures....

(those asking for d meaning,
MASTECTOMY IS D MEDICAL TERM FOR D REMOVAL OF ONE OR BOTH BR*EASTS. USUALLY DONE TO TREAT BR*EAST CANCER ; IN SOME CASES, WOMEN & men believed to be @ high risk of br*east cancer have the operation as a preventive measure..)

4 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by LewsTherin: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Do you want to marry the woman or her boobies? By the way, reconstructive surgery after a masectomy can give your woman some very wicked gazongers. So what's the big deal?

Ohhhhh! The "will she bear me children or be able to raise my children" bullsnot?

6 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by drdams: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gazongers without hormones!!
LewsTherin: Do you want to marry the woman or her boobies? By the way, reconstructive surgery after a masectomy can give your woman some very wicked gazongers. So what's the big deal?

Ohhhhh! The "will she bear me children or be able to raise my children" bullsnot?
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by LewsTherin: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Then ask yourself why you want to marry her. If the lack of "hormones" in her bosoms will interfer with that reason, then...... If not, I don't see what the problem is. Afterall, she didn't plan to have her jugs chopped off. If you guys were already married before the "incident", what would you then do? Divorce her?

8 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Kanwulia: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is a juvenile question.
I will not dignify this with a response!

*making a quick exit. . . before i act a 'fool' or 'lose my mind' or 'cool'* cool

TIME FOR WORK. . .PRRRRRRRRRRAISE MY H-AGNOSTIC GAWD!!!! cool
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kanwulia: This is a juvenile question.

*making a quick exit. . . before i act a 'fool' or 'lose my mind' or 'cool'* cool

halaluyah grin time to iron my sunday dress too as well as exiting this thread grin
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wots juvenile about it? Well u jst gave a response.

Hmmm.. For me.. Aw my wife no go get boobi na, wetin i go dey use press piin piin piin?

Well, for my children, we r in an advanced world, der r remedies..

Bt bc to my mata!! Oh! No!!, seriously, d breast is vital for intimacy as sex is very vital in marriage..

Bt as OP said, Luv endures ( bt I hope I luv 1 day ooooooo)
Kanwulia: This is a juvenile question.

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Afam4eva(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
I know vasectomy. Which one is now masectomy. is it for women? Pls don't tell me to ask google.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by demelza: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva: I know vasectomy. Which one is now masectomy. is it for women? Pls don't tell me to ask google.
Removal of one or both bréasts either to treat or prevent bréàst cancer

2 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by SisiKill1: 6:47am On Sep 02, 2013
@ OP
I find it hard to sympathize with you because you didn't tell your GF you have a thing for walking corpses.

You should have been specific about your preference before the surgery...now you have to deal with a healthy woman as opposed to a cancer ridden, hair losing, body aching, vomiting every minute, lethargic and often times wheelchair bound woman (is it the utter helplessness that turns you on or the moans from severe pains? I know...it must be the sallow skin! Oh never mind...I don't wanna know)

My only advice is for you to just go to the nearest cancer ward and find a woman, who was unfortunate enough (fortunate for you of course wink ) not to have taken preventive measures before the cancer hit and propose to her....after all she still has her real breasts.

Leave the one with the "fake hormoneless boobies" alone ojare...some poor sod who can see beyond his own needs to understand her reasons for doing it will scoop her up in no time.

15 years down the line when he still has his wife by his side to help raise his kiddies and you have...well ya know, guess who gets the last laugh? That's right....YOU! Because you have...had a wife with hormone laden brestisis. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by drdams: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2013
Huhh? May be b4 den, I will take her to T.B Joshua or Alfa Gadaffi..

Nawa for u o, frying pan to fire things na im u dey recommend.
Sisi_Kill: @ OP
I find it hard to sympathize with you because you didn't tell your GF you have a thing for walking corpse.

You should have been specific about your preference before the surgery...now you have to deal with a healthy women as opposed to the cancer ridden, hair losing, body aching, vomiting every minute, lethargic and often times wheelchair bound woman (is it the utter helplessness that turns you on or the moans from severe pains? I know...it must be the sallow skin! Oh never mind...I don't wanna know)

My only advice is for you to just go to the nearest cancer ward and find a woman, who was unfortunate enough (fortunate for you of course wink ) not to have taken preventive measures before the cancer hit and propose to her....after all she still has her real breasts.

Leave the one with the "fake hormoneless boobies" alone ojare...some poor sod who can see beyond his own needs to understand her reasons for doing it will scoop her up in no time.

15 years down the line when he still has his wife by his side to help raise his kiddies and you have...well ya know, guess who will have the last laugh? That's right....YOU! Because you have...had a wife with hormone laden brestisis. smiley
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by bibinwaka: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2013
my dear cancer is hereditary. tink of ur kids do u wnt dat.
just my own 10kobo opinion. no offence.

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by drdams: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2013
D case of cancer being hereditary remains a subject of debate even amongst researchers..
But for breast cancer, only 5% of cases have been attributed to hereditary.

bibinwaka: my dear cancer is hereditary. tink of ur kids do u wnt dat.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Drsheddy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
END TIME

4 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by buoye1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Cathaliya: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
bibinwaka: my dear cancer is hereditary. tink of ur kids do u wnt dat.
heredi wetin? No yan pata for here o.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by AkinDavid2: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
dr dams: Would you propose to ur gf after Mastectomy?

In her quest to prevent cancerous growth, she decided to cut off her bossom and replace with an artificial one.

You initially had plans and was waiting for it to actualize before making the move prior its occurence.
Would dat halt ur intention of walking her down the aisle? after all love endures....

Break it down.. grin grin
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Fussbot: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
click like if u didnt know the meaning of mastectomygrin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by kstyle2(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
@op..dere r tinz i joke abt,but not booo0bs...b.00bs r lyf mehn...b.00bs kip me goin...i wnt 2 c b.00bs all day long...i mean wats beta dan b.00bs?medium,cossy-like kanda b.00bs.but not b.00bs wey don slack lyk fried eggs sha,or ones wey small like lime while d nippples com b lyk water melon...in summary i lov b.00bs n dere's a drop of greatness in almost evry b0.0bs...so hell no.

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Ayorh4you(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Love goes beyond bosom and other physical attractions. If there was love when the bosom was present, then I think there should be love when the bosom is gone. For me, its a YES YES YES

2 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
U av to marry her because of the love u av for each other. Asap........... .
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmmm... Ds one na big deal. Frankly speakn n for posterity sake, i wl change my mind. Which bossom u wan mk I n my children suck? I no go marry woman because of sympathy, i wl marry cos she is wat i need in my life.

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Jaywilzee(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
I can boldly say that someone wu didn't read dis topic has already typed''''end time tinz''''....diz is d new craze...

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by drdams: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
MASTECTOMY IS D MEDICAL TERM FOR D REMOVAL OF ONE OR BOTH BR*EASTS. USUALLY DONE TO TREAT BR*EAST CANCER ; IN SOME CASES, WOMEN & men believed to be @ high risk of br*east cance have the operation as preventive measure..
Fussbot: click like if u didnt know the meaning of mastectomygrin
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Willgates(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill: @ OP
I find it hard to sympathize with you because you didn't tell your GF you have a thing for walking corpses.

You should have been specific about your preference before the surgery...now you have to deal with a healthy woman as opposed to a cancer ridden, hair losing, body aching, vomiting every minute, lethargic and often times wheelchair bound woman (is it the utter helplessness that turns you on or the moans from severe pains? I know...it must be the sallow skin! Oh never mind...I don't wanna know)

15 years down the line when he still has his wife by his side to help raise his kiddies and you have...well ya know, guess who gets the last laugh? That's right....YOU! Because you have...had a wife with hormone laden brestisis. smiley

what are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Coldblooded(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
do u really care for her? Can you condone with her condition when u marry?....if u really meant d sweet words you've been telling her, den dis is d time to prove it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
GIRLS PLS ALWAYS ALLOW WE GUYS PLAY, handle N SUCK UR BOOBS EARLEY ENOUGH TO PREVENT BREAST CANCER. DATS THE REMEDY TO A HEALTHY BOOBS.
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tough one undecided
I'd ask the audience.... tongue
Re: Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? by BLAND1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cold blooded: do u really care for her? Can you condone with her condition when u marry?....if u really meant d sweet words you've been telling her, den dis is d time to prove it lipsrsealed
Well said guy, if she's d one then go on...infact marriage mode activated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria / No Family Planning, No Sex / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.