Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid (31923 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Cobhams Asuquo & Wife Meet The Stars At Global Citizens Festival / Cohbams Asuquo, Wife Expecting Baby Number One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by cyril83(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
Valiantvaliant: Which Nigerian girl will be willing to marry a blind man who doesn't have much chedder?

Btw
Building Engineers/Technologists and Mechatronics Engineers or Practitioners of any other related discipline i need your advice here
www.nairaland.com/1194359/should-choose-mechatronics-engineering-over.
building engineering is an hot cake in nigeria. No doubt man
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
Some have eyes,but cannot see,
Some can see,but have no eyes.

Cobhams can see without eyes,much inspiration bro.
Nice family.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Emylexray(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
Cobams plays the keyboard with so much mastery and admirable wizardry. When i listen to him play, it inspires me as a keyboardist too and sparks my zest to continue improving. If the blind could play this well, then i can only get better!

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
D pekin want to resenble want to resemble chucky
In childs play movie
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by searay(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
The kid na girl? If girl na me go marry am. NL guys no near am oooo
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Pappyto: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
skales: Dat baby resemble me when I still small cool
meaning what
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by babadey(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
I hope the baby is not blind too...he resembles his dad a lot,same nose shape,facial shape etc. We shuld tenk his parents too,they were the one behind him 2ru God Almighty. They never thought of him being useless even when they discovered he wouldn't see instead they showered him with everything.

Let's appreciate what we have,try and visit the school of blind here in lagos and I bet if u wouldn't be touched.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by razznaija(f): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Cute family
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Emylexray(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
baba dey: I hope the baby is not blind too...he resembles his dad a lot,same nose shape,facial shape etc. We shuld tenk his parents too,they were the one behind him 2ru God Almighty. They never thought of him being useless even when they discovered he wouldn't see instead they showered him with everything.

Let's appreciate what we have,try and visit the school of blind here in lagos and I bet if u wouldn't be touched.
is blindness now hereditary? Na wa o! The baby is not blind, stop hoping!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Phemmmy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
With money he was able to achieve all these.
Money answereth all things.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Jidefido(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
oliidell: Cobhams is enigmatic. He neva ceases to amaze me. He holds his own in his field without eyes. I learnt he wz one of d best students in his class @KC. Carry on dude, Baba God dey ur syd.
I remenber back den in KC, he used to represent us in international competitions. A particular one where he came 3rd in d whole world. It was a debate on 'money makes the world go round'...he is good, among d 1st 3 in his class. A year my senior though....he was d school keyboardist, drummer, pianoist, everytin. Am proud to ve assisted him once a while to do sum chores cos of his sight.

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by tunapawizzy: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Phemmmy: [s]With money he was able to achieve all these[/s].
u have such a weak personality,,,ur weakness is so huge i could even feel it without interacting with u,,d guy achieved all with a determination to succeed not money...close ur eyes and move around ur house for 5mins...open ur eyes then think deep about d what u posted earlier
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Jidefido(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
Phemmmy: With money he was able to achieve all these.
It wasn't money all thru....his talents opened doors for him seriously, as in seriously. He was ably supported by his parents. Basically his talents helped him.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by sureboykris(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Floreat Cohbams. Floreat OP

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by aigjoey(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lovely family , happy people. Dt boy is catchy.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by fonssy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
See handsome boy, God has blessed him real good.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by heywhyho(f): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Emylexray:
is blindness now hereditary? Na wa o! The baby is not blind, stop hoping!
Blindness can be hereditary/genetic, aside from other factors. The blindness can come up with the 3rd or 4th generation not necessarily his own child
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by carltz101: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Jide fido:
I remenber back den in KC, he used to represent us in international competitions. A particular one where he came 3rd in d whole world. It was a debate on 'money makes the world go round'...he is good, among d 1st 3 in his class. A year my senior though....he was d school keyboardist, drummer, pianoist, everytin. Am proud to ve assisted him once a while to do sum chores cos of his sight.
how could u be assisting him when u ar also blind, taut he went to school for the blind
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Tinkybabe(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Cobhams is an inspiration and his boy is just his replica .cute boy!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by pmc01(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Floreat Mate!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Someone who has conquered his inabilities through perseverance.

If a blind man could achieve this, then i could achieve more.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by eghosarita: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lovely family,I must say. Cobhams is so favoured that his aura endears ppl around him. I can't believe I'm on nairaland, see how so sweet members are showering praises on the family,this is the first picture I'm reading today with positive comments, pls let's try and maintain a positive attitude, its better we keep mute than to rain abuses or say negative words,that is not to say we can't criticize constructively, but let us desist from condemning.love u all.HAPPY VALENTINE, let's spread the LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by OmoEziokwu: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Good! This is better than the Tonto Dike this, Toke Makinwa that features regularly on Nairaland's homepage.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by doncheks: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
carltz101: how could u be assisting him when u ar also blind, taut he went to school for the blind

Cobhams attended Kings College Lagos.Quite a guy;unlike most blind fellows back then in school,he rarely associated with his disability.Never a dull moment with him.

Did everything like a normal fellow.Even had a cool gf while in school(when cool dudes were still learning the ropes).

Not seen anyone who could play the keyboard better than him yet.

Reminiscing the good ole KC Days.Floreat!!!.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by layeancah1: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Beautiful family GOD BLESS them
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by segunsd: 12:39am On Feb 15, 2013
sureboykris: Floreat Cohbams. Floreat OP

Floreat bro
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by segunsd: 12:39am On Feb 15, 2013
doncheks:

Cobhams attended Kings College Lagos.Quite a guy;unlike most blind fellows back then in school,he rarely associated with his disability.Never a dull moment with him.

Did everything like a normal fellow.Even had a cool gf while in school(when cool dudes were still learning the ropes).

Not seen anyone who could play the keyboard better than him yet.

Reminiscing the good ole KC Days.Floreat!!!.

Floreat!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by segunsd: 12:41am On Feb 15, 2013
pmc01: Floreat Mate!

Floreat!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by segunsd: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2013
carltz101: how could u be assisting him when u ar also blind, taut he went to school for the blind

He attended Pacelli School for the Blind and he attended King's College after that. King's College Lagos accommodates everyone because we see ability in disability. There was no segregation or the sort. They blind students were in regular classes with their peers except that they took some special subjects together and they had Braille Machines.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Calls Kate Henshaw 'Ugly', She Calls Him 'Chimpanzee ' / Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video) / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.