Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

"Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead (21395 Views)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Mother Gives Birth To Siamese Twins In Benue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by vicope: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dolemite: I thought god was perfect?
Yea dear, God is very perfect! He knows that not every1 should be intelligent, so he created slowpokes like you!

2 Likes

Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by MadCow1: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dejideta:

thunder fire your papa for making such a comment.

May the rest of your generation be conjoined at the head... angry
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Winneygirl(f): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2013
The case is soo complicated as obviously, they share major portions of d brain.
I doubt which medical expert wud agree 2 take a case where d chances of success are very slim. Too slim in dis case.

Even d Ladan-Laleh twins were not as complicated as this.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by cheldan(f): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Hmm these life gan, many stories being heard everyday

Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Mad Cow: 2:32pm On Feb 15

I am with the father on this one....

This is one case where medical murder should be allowed.. Looking at the pictures, I doubt a separation would be possible without one or both dying. They should however try the separation first though, and should that fail, give them an honourable exit.

And someone said God does not make mistakes.. [color=#550000][/color]

Who gave you rights to question God capability and efficiency, seeing people like give you the opportuinity to appreciate Gods perfect will for ur n not talk about mistakes about a God who at the whole moment of those childrens exeistence have pity for them and feel their pain. The family is 8 and on an average of 16,000naira. What if this woman inflicted on these trying abortion.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by cheldan(f): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2013
[b][/b][quote author=Mad Cow][b]I am with the father on this one....

Who gave you rights to question Gods capability and efficiency, seeing people like this gives you the opportuinity to appreciate Gods perfect will for ur life n not talk about mistakes about a God who at the whole moment of those childrens existence have pity for them and feel their pain. The family is 8 and on an average of 16,000naira monthly income. What if this woman inflicted this pain on these children trying to abort them in her womb. Be very careful n ask for Gods mercy
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by cheldan(f): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2013
Don't be tooo harsh on himm.
Mad Cow:

Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2013
lekibraky: nobody pray for this but i doubt if its true.
imagine the cloth they are wear how could the round neck enter both girls i dont know if u think what i am thinking
Get out of here. It's obvious the dress has buttons or zipper down the back.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Bofemsky(f): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

I am definitely thinking what you are thinking, which is; You have an IQ of - 50..

Your post is so retaarded I wonder if you are an slowpoke..
you are definitely the one with no IQ at all. If the girls are joined in the skull, how could they put on that round necked dress seperately?
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Bofemsky(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2013
wheesin: Which kind papa be dis...use scissors divide them now, must they die !
Heartless goat! If e happen to your sisters or daughters, will you talk so callously? Mtchew.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Bofemsky(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow: I am with the father on this one....

This is one case where medical murder should be allowed.. Looking at the pictures, I doubt a separation would be possible without one or both dying. They should however try the separation first though, and should that fail, give them an honourable exit.

And someone said God does not make mistakes.. angry
You are been blasphemous! better ask for forgiveness before God makes the "mistake" of visiting something like this on your family!
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by MadCow1: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bofemsky: You are been blasphemous! better ask for forgiveness before God makes the "mistake" of visiting something like this on your family!

[b]Dear Baba God

Please forgive me for pointing out your mistake to you. I know say you dey quick Para, but Abeg no vex for my matter. But see as you just suffer this two girls for over 15 years.. If to say na Jesus, you for join am with another person like this!? you sef think am na. Shey na your image we resemble, so you wan tell me say na so you be?! Shoooo! This no be matter no pure na.

No vex o! In case na Angel make the mistake for factory, Abeg sack that angel for work, plus send am go meet Satan for kitchen, because this na falling of your own hand. No forget say na you be the Jonathan for this zanga. The way wey Naija people dey use blame Jonathan for those 4 guys wey dem Kpai for Aluu, na so we sef go use blame you for these two girls abi we go call them 1 girls matters.. Abeg try dey check the quality of goods wey una dey ship come area. Now see as the Papa sef don frustrate.

No vex o! Na advice no be quarrel.

Abeg help me hail all my guys them for Heavenly upper Iweka like Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque and Mc Loph. Tell dem say boys ka na gba mgbo na streets made of tar and Mud. Hail Goldie for me o. Tell her say people for area still dey fold hand untop her matter.

Abeg baba, keep better land for me for Heavenly GRA or Lekki. Abeg make my house make sense o! Put Jacuzzi, swimming pool, cable satellite, flat screen T.V, leather chair, you know na.. Correct awon boys house.

Nothing spoil sha. Hail your Pikin for me. Tell am say make e no vex for how we use kill that time wey ehn show. Na case of mistaken Identity. Tell am say next time make e try carry I.D card. If to say we know say na him, matter no for happen like that.

Also, Abeg try forgive Satan f:uck up. See as you use because of only am wicked over 1 trillion other innocent guys.

Anyways, as I been talk, na you be Obama for every...

Your Guy for area..

MAD COW..

Bros o! Abeg no vex, but remember my account for your next set of miracle, e don tey wey I receive account alert. Tuaile General! All correct!... cool[/b]
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by MadCow1: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bofemsky: you are definitely the one with no IQ at all. If the girls are joined in the skull, how could they put on that round necked dress seperately?

So the cloth wey dem wey know get button, zip or even pin or velcro sef....

Bros, you must be related to that other Nama wey ask this question...
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by BashToks: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2013
Brand_new: I don't get the logic. He finds an operation too risky to try despite someone offering to pay the bills yet he want them to die via mercy killing. He needs to be slapped into his senses for that.

Nope..
Initially he was afraid the risks were too much and now that their condition has deteriorated, he's ready to take the chance (If funds are available) or solicit for mercy killing (If funds aren't available)
Comprehension skills...
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by BashToks: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2013
Mad Cow: I am with the father on this one....

WTF!!??
Is you crazie??

And someone said God does not make mistakes.. angry
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by BashToks: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=greatgod2012]This is reflection time.........
This is serious......for those of us without any problem or handicap, how often do we thank God for his generous mercy on us and how often do we help those in this or other condition similar to handicap problem. May god help us all.[/quo
Amen
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by BashToks: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2013
picardor2k: My own understanding was that initially when they were young,the so called prince offered to pay for the surgery but they were given 1 in 5 chances of survival. As at then, they were still stable so because of that, the father refused cos he doesn't want to lose any of them but as they grew old, the pain and headache started and their condition became worse.that was when the father started begging for mercy killing

Peeps dont read thru well and comprehend before they start replying.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by BashToks: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2013
Dolemite: I thought god was perfect?

Imperfection in itself is perfection... Perfect example, Reeetardeens like you!
By the way, its CAPITAL LETTER 'G O D'.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by sokera: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2013
Pls read to understand before you comment, the two decision was nt at thesame time, 5yrs interver
Brand_new: I don't get the logic. He finds an operation too risky to try despite someone offering to pay the bills yet he want them to die via mercy killing. He needs to be slapped into his senses for that.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by sokera: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2013
God bless you, u are good... Some are jst too dull to read and understand.
picardor2k: My own understanding was that initially when they were young,the so called prince offered to pay for the surgery but they were given 1 in 5 chances of survival. As at then, they were still stable so because of that, the father refused cos he doesn't want to lose any of them but as they grew old, the pain and headache started and their condition became worse.that was when the father started begging for mercy killing
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by BashToks: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2013
omo_to_dun: @ Dolemite

I feel you jare. Isn't it amazing how believers cannot answer your simple question? I love how so many are insulting you because they cannot answer this simple question. Perfect God my a_s_s!

And some are crying blasphemy. So what will God do? Join my head to my brother's. Abeg jare. Ignoramuses.

If you can think beyond the rational then I can start discussing with you..
So what would you have God do? Create every human the same way,
If you had ur way everybody wud be of yhe same race height complexion weight etc.. Ure pathetic!
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by cheldan(f): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

[b]Dear Baba God

Please forgive me for pointing out your mistake to you. I know say you dey quick Para, but Abeg no vex for my matter. But see as you just suffer this two girls for over 15 years.. If to say na Jesus, you for join am with another person like this!? you sef think am na. Shey na your image we resemble, so you wan tell me say na so you be?! Shoooo! This no be matter no pure na.

No vex o! In case na Angel make the mistake for factory, Abeg sack that angel for work, plus send am go meet Satan for kitchen, because this na falling of your own hand. No forget say na you be the Jonathan for this zanga. The way wey Naija people dey use blame Jonathan for those 4 guys wey dem Kpai for Aluu, na so we sef go use blame you for these two girls abi we go call them 1 girls matters.. Abeg try dey check the quality of goods wey una dey ship come area. Now see as the Papa sef don frustrate.

No vex o! Na advice no be quarrel.

Abeg help me hail all my guys them for Heavenly upper Iweka like Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque and Mc Loph. Tell dem say boys ka na gba mgbo na streets made of tar and Mud. Hail Goldie for me o. Tell her say people for area still dey fold hand untop her matter.

Abeg baba, keep better land for me for Heavenly GRA or Lekki. Abeg make my house make sense o! Put Jacuzzi, swimming pool, cable satellite, flat screen T.V, leather chair, you know na.. Correct awon boys house.

Nothing spoil sha. Hail your Pikin for me. Tell am say make e no vex for how we use kill that time wey ehn show. Na case of mistaken Identity. Tell am say next time make e try carry I.D card. If to say we know say na him, matter no for happen like that.

Also, Abeg try forgive Satan f:uck up. See as you use because of only am wicked over 1 trillion other innocent guys.

Anyways, as I been talk, na you be Obama for every...

Your Guy for area..

MAD COW..

Bros o! Abeg no vex, but remember my account for your next set of miracle, e don tey wey I receive account alert. Tuaile General! All correct!... cool[/b]
I know you are a mad cow but come to think of the fact that cows can still understand the buari's that takes care of them and leave the road when told to but your case is quite unfortunate.To make mockery of God in this manner, its clear how stupid you really are. I await to see or hear how it goes with you, quite unfortunate, I might not, am not interested in following losers like you
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Trottle: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

Dear Baba God

na falling of your own hand. cool[/sub]
laila-llalahu Muhammad rasulullah!
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Dejideta: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mad Cow:

just as your prick and the cunt of your wife be forever glued together.
Devil Bleep your mama and all the females in your generation.
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by GodswillAJudins(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
lekibraky: nobody pray for this but i doubt if its true.
imagine the cloth they are wear how could the round neck enter both girls i dont know if u think what i am thinking

look well before yabbing your selve in public
Re: "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2013
I really felt pity ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ these lovely twins!

Baba God, na Uя̲̅ hand I dey ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage / Amazing Five Generations Family Photo / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.