Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Study In Poland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Poland (2672 Views)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. / Advice On Study In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Study In Poland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
We have just gotten the go ahead from a number of top universities in poland as a representative in Nigeria.
however, we shall not be assisting prospective student as the admission for the session is closed.
As many student that want to study in poland are welcome to ask whatever questions they have and i will try my best to answer.
Thank you.
Century Education consult
Re: Study In Poland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
akin707: We have just gotten the go ahead from a number of top universities in poland as a representative in Nigeria.
however, we shall not be assisting prospective student as the admission for the session is closed.
As many student that want to study in poland are welcome to ask whatever questions they have and i will try my best to answer.
Thank you.
Let me be the first to ask question: Do they speak English in Poland?
What is the tuition fees of the school you represent?
Can a student work and study at the same time?
What is the criteria to getting a student visa to Poland and lastly, is there racial descrimination?
Re: Study In Poland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
@poster, I have almost read everything about poland and i heard that,their embassy here Nigeria doesn't normally give visa to students even though you meet up with there requirements. Few people that i have seen succeeded with their applications went through a shit fucking stress and frustration before getting it. infact,i read about one guy that had already be a student in poland but came down to Nigeria for a personal issue and unfortunatly his visa eventually got outdated before getting back. Despite the fact that he was already a student there,you couldn't imagine the hell he passed through before he could finally get it renewed and all the supportive interference coming from the school was either less effective or abortive. So, what can you say about this ?

1 Like

Re: Study In Poland by justwise(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
akin707: W[b]e have just gotten the go ahead from a number of top universities in poland as a representative in Nigeria.[/b]
Thank you.

Go ahead by who? How do we verify that claim?
Re: Study In Poland by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
justwise baba, we just got our registration with the various institution sorted out, though am in the uk now but returning home soon with my polish wife to set up and put finishing tourches before the next academic session. i know you be the police here baba.
Re: Study In Poland by justwise(m): 12:32am On Feb 15, 2013
akin707: [color=#000099][/color]
justwise baba, we just got our registration with the various institution sorted out, though am in the uk now but returning home soon with my polish wife to set up and put finishing tourches before the next academic session. i know you be the police here baba.

This did not actually answer my question, if one is in doubt about your claim who do we verify from? Which registration authority/school do we call or email to ask about your authenticity?
Re: Study In Poland by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2013
will post here in due course the name and addresses of the universities we represent , so that everyone can verify our authenticity sir.
Re: Study In Poland by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Infact,i am expecting the man to come and prove all the posts here otherwise.
Re: Study In Poland by mrman2(m): 2:23am On Jul 11, 2013
Since February. Lol
Re: Study In Poland by Godson201333(m): 5:28am On Jul 11, 2013
mr_man: Since February. Lol

@Just wise please close this THREAD

(1)

An Accident Along Akure / Owo Express Road This Evening / An Indonesian Air Hostess Shared This Story About Two Nigerians / Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.