Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135867 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 5:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Acidosis, stop this nonsense nau.

Stop forcing your belief on other people.

N ko feran iyen. I ran away from holy disciples like you lol

lol... I know how to get you..

but
o ye ki n wa su oro olorun fun awon ti o ni eti...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis:

lol... I know how to get you..

but
o ye ki n wa su oro olorun fun awon ti o ni eti...

Iwasuu e ti poju jare.

Ah ahn. Farabale, Pastor Acidosis. grin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 5:11am On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry:

Is it true her dad is a pastor?

I'm not sure about that.. bt someone said something abt her dad bn a pastor on d thread.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by AROSQUARE: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=princemol] u be Deeper Life?[/quote

So u knw Deeper Life and dis song? Are u saying u knw d meaning of d song? Were u once a deeperlifer, running away from from the raw unedited truth? RIP wud be if one repents b4 death. No repentance in d grave. Hebrews 9:27.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Bisjosh(f): 5:13am On Feb 15, 2013
embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Bisjosh(f): 5:13am On Feb 15, 2013
My God am still in shock!!!! Is this how people die? cry cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 5:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Iwasuu e ti poju jare.

Ah ahn. Farabale, Pastor Acidosis. grin
grin

but sista mi, o ye ki oti change oo...
ni to to ni, olorun wa ooo.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by s25million: 5:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Same way you ignored my post?
no vex o
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Pastor Acidosis grin grin

thank you but the matter on top ground is Goldie's death..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by floriana(m): 5:15am On Feb 15, 2013
romanlaw: If she didn't give her life to Christ then all her life on earth was just a waste cos Hell fire awaits her But if yes then she'll enjoy the eternal life. Think about your own soul, it may be you tomorrow. Heaven and Hell is real. Repent and be born again.
I just confirmed: you sir, are an ideot!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis:
grin

but sista mi, o ye ki oti change oo...
ni to to ni, olorun wa ooo.

heheheh. . . .
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by romanlaw(m): 5:15am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: If Goldie is dead, I'll be more than devastated.

I said so many not nice things about her during the BBA time, lord how will I get over the guilt?

God please spare her life.

That's y people like you and Ileke Idi should stop insulting people on Nairaland because u don't know tomorrow. Esp. Ileke Idi. May God use this meduim to prick your conscience for a better attitude towards your fellow human.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tintingz(m): 5:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie is dead?? sad hmmm....
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 5:16am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella: Pastor Acidosis grin grin

thank you but the matter on top ground is Goldie's death..
grin grin

I know... How far na? I don't want to bring a derailing spirit on this thread
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 15, 2013
@Acidosis, typical local 9ja mentality.
Wetin I talk, wetin u dey ansa?
I didn't call anyone that! I simply re-iterated she wasn't that, hence she knew what she was doing.
Just cuz she didn't sit next to u or queued behind u to pay tithe on a Sunday morning don't mean u can school her about faith or religion. She was just a singer, dats all, and she enjoyed her profession.
Its lack of respect that'l make u question someone's faith like that. So @Acidosis, maybe when u get to a level in life where u have to deal with some real issues like she did, u'll know how far.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by pendo89(f): 5:17am On Feb 15, 2013
I am reading it on social media from Kenya.
She died?? shocked
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by romanlaw(m): 5:18am On Feb 15, 2013
floriana:
I just confirmed: you sir, are an ideot!

You can call me names. Thanks. But the truth must be told : Heaven and Hell is REAL. I was once like you and even worse but thank God for salvation.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 15, 2013
romanlaw:

That's y people like you and Ileke Idi should stop insulting people on Nairaland because u don't know tomorrow. Esp. Ileke Idi. May God use this meduim to prick your conscience for a better attitude towards your fellow human.

Were you one of the people I insulted?
Pele dear.
If you die tomorrow, I'd make sure to drink soda and not water before I pee on your grave.

If you weren't before, I guess you're one of those people now.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by gbadaniyi(m): 5:21am On Feb 15, 2013
goldie is dead, hard to believe .....hmmmm
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by s25million: 5:21am On Feb 15, 2013
romanlaw:

You can call me names. Thanks. But the truth must be told : Heaven and Hell is REAL. I was once like you and even worse but thank God for salvation.
inspiring
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Heaven and hell is real, we know, thank you very much..

on to the next topic...

somebody just died and you feel like this is the right time to bring up heaven and hell? so not cool... did y'all even know Goldie like that? please give us a break abeg angry angry..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2013
All in all, still gotta stay tuned to the tv today n hear the full gist on the new. Sooo sad.
@Acidosis, e be like say u get felenty disciples for here, lol. Nyways, u sound like a funny guy. But on a serious note, don't joke too much about it. Its a serious issue n e get as u go sabi person n it aint gonna be funny no more.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis:
grin grin

I know... How far na? I don't want to bring a derailing spirit on this thread
I'm good...you gotta chill on the religious talks tho..
Itsmodella, you'e on a Nigerian website, surround by Nigerian mentality, and you expect them not to insert religion into every discussion?
Now you're asking for too much.

2 Likes

ItsModella: Heaven and hell is real, we know, thank you very much..

on to the next topic...

somebody just died and you feel like this is the right time to bring up heaven and hell? so not cool... did y'all even know Goldie like that? please give us a break abeg angry angry..

U spoke my mind, na wetin I been talk be dat oooo.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 5:23am On Feb 15, 2013
romanlaw:

That's y people like you and Ileke Idi should stop insulting people on Nairaland because u don't know tomorrow. Esp. Ileke Idi . May God use this meduim to prick your conscience for a better attitude towards your fellow human.

On the contrary, shes a nice person (though I'm still striving to change her view about God).You need to know her to understand my point.

I understand we all contradict one another... We all cannot eat from the same cake, we can not share the same views about certain things.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by africannubian: 5:24am On Feb 15, 2013
cramjones: It is also possible that she had a paradoxical embolic stroke....The news coming in says she complained of sudden headache. About 10 - 20% of adults have an atrial septal defect (asymptomatic), so the clot must have gotten to her left heart and caused a stroke. If she had a pulmonary embolism she would have had respiratory distress before dying...but the presentation was headache and then death.

nigerian doctors…smh is that what they taught you in medical school,to conduct autopsy based on hearsay??
the only cause of death remotely attached to her at this stage is pneumonia which also has similar symptoms of headache,shortness of breath e.t.c
i dont know where you bunch of i too know got your information from that she definitely died of a blood clot
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Itsmodella, you'e on a Nigerian website, surround by Nigerian mentality, and you expect them not to insert religion into every discussion?
Now you're asking for too much.
It's really annoying. Like this is NOT the time to bring up such a discussion. It's not like they even knew Goldie on a personal level.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nautical000(m): 5:28am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=R2bees] u don dy find trouble abi? Why u niga pple r b dis?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 15, 2013
africannubian: nigerian doctors…smh is that what they taught you in medical school,to conduct autopsy based on hearsay??
the only cause of death remotely attached to her at this stage is pneumonia which also has similar symptoms of headache,shortness of breath e.t.c
i dont know where you bunch of i too know got your information from that she definitely died of a blood clot

Pot calling kettle black. How did you arrive at your own conclusion of pneumonia?

Indirectly tying to flex your own muscle
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Tiaamo40: 5:32am On Feb 15, 2013
Y[b]ES SHE IS DEAD[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.