Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135864 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 5:33am On Feb 15, 2013
jcgodfrey: @Acidosis, typical local 9ja mentality.
Wetin I talk, wetin u dey ansa?
I didn't call anyone that! I simply re-iterated she wasn't that, hence she knew what she was doing.
Just cuz she didn't sit next to u or queued behind u to pay tithe on a Sunday morning don't mean u can school her about faith or religion. She was just a singer, dats all, and she enjoyed her profession.
Its lack of respect that'l make u question someone's faith like that. So @Acidosis, maybe when u get to a level in life where u have to deal with some real issues like she did, u'll know how far.

lol... that adjective "typical local 9ja mentality" is a good one you know..
I love that locality sooo much that I enjoy my life serving God regardless of what you think..
...and I guess u called me that simply cos I'm not a fan, right? wow! what a mentality..

So I must watch BBA and spend all day on TV to become "an international social guy" ?

Well , lets save the epistles so we don't derail the thread for the concerned..
Have a good day.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
It's really annoying. Like this is NOT the time to bring up such a discussion. It's not like they even knew Goldie on a personal level.

As innnnn....m.j, whitney died, ppl over there have no business questioning ur faith. They respect ur art, n ur art is part of ur belief n ur conviction. That's y they buy into it n share ur beliefs.
If u had sat n chat with Goldie, u'll be surprised at u how her experience could make u seem inept! So she's really more than what u think.
So let's just celebrate her life, peeps. She tried.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by rosange: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa oooo,person J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ die b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ knw matter don spread,smh,do U̶̲̥̅̊ ple pray Fơ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ death dat U̶̲̥̅̊ r always so happy 2 b d 1st 2 release d news?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Acidosis(m): 5:35am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm good...you gotta chill on the religious talks tho..
Thats my girl.. smiley I haff hear
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by africannubian: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2013
#UPDATE What Caused Goldie Harvey’s Death
IBRAHIM SALAWU

Goldie Harvey born October 22, 1982 is a multi-talented Nigerian musician. She recently started shooting for her Reality TV show with her close friend Denrele. She just returned from LA where she attended the Grammys and news of her death just spread like wildfire hours ago.

Apparently Goldie complained of headache but nobody took it seriously. Hours later she slumped and died. Her body was brought into Reddington hospital, Victoria Island Lagos, at 7:55 and by then she was dead.

It’s probably a neurological (having to do with the brain) issue. It’s possible she was having brain seizures which her body interpreted as headaches. Eventually she slumped and died. An autopsy will ascertain.

There was nothing the hospital staff could do. Information was gotten from cool fm OAP Nnamdi Nwabasili otherwise known as N6. He’s at the hospital with other OAPs and some celebrities including Kennis Music crew. Reports have it that a crowd has gathered at the hospital to confirm this news. Her corpse is on its way to the mortuary.

#F9M
http://unilagolodo.com/2013/02/update-what-caused-goldie-harveys-death/
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 5much(m): 5:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie we love u but God loves u most.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 15, 2013
We all know God one way or another, so u can't just call yourself out for being a believer like u've got a plaque on ur wall or a medal on ur neck for that.
Cuz if u truly do know God like u're supposed to, then u aint gonna question another.
Like seriously, I didn't watch BBA @all! But I give her thumbs up for showing up n being herself.
That's what life's all about in d end.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by chukssy007: 5:40am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP SUSAN OLUWABIMPE 'GOLDIE' HARVEY
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by fuckluv(f): 5:42am On Feb 15, 2013
tatosh: A friend of mine who is a good friend to Goldies family just called me to inform me of Goldies death. She passed away at reddington hospital some minutes ago. Cause of death is still unknown. May her soul RIP
Some pple need orientation on how to use d "Like" button. I mean what do pple like in this? RIP to d dead
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 15, 2013
I heard Goldie was engaged to Prezzo...true or not, I feel for him too.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by romanlaw(m): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Were you one of the people I insulted?
Pele dear.
If you die tomorrow, I'd make sure to drink soda and not water before I pee on your grave.

If you weren't before, I guess you're one of those people now.

Thanks dear. What'll do on my grave will be irrelevant by then BUT where your soul will be after your death iS the most relevant.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by wayne4loan: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Good morning ! Has she woken up cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by pearl360(f): 5:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Wow!!! I'm still shocked by this. Saw it on facebook that's why i came here to confirm.
I never liked her in the Big brother house though, but she's a girl nice i noticed.
Rest in peace Goldie, God knows best!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by fowowe411: 5:56am On Feb 15, 2013
I can categorically tell goldie Susan Harvey is dead!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie, although am not a fan but her death will definately be a rude shock to her family, kennis music crew n friends ( denrele & co). May they all be consoled by THE COMFORTER IJN.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ichommy(m): 6:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by elampiro(m): 6:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Unfortunately it turned out to be true! This is shocking.

I like that girl.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by yogun(f): 6:09am On Feb 15, 2013
This is a rude shock and v sad
My hrt goes out to d family
May d good Lord console them
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Jonnysteve: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Wat she was full of life @ d grammy......RIP.....will realy miss ur style of music
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by DD01(f): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Saw d news on FB nd deceided 2 check nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by thaoriginator: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Goldie is not dead, she's alive. She woke up last night at the mortuary screaming "prezoo, prezzo!". What a mystery!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by drlizzy(f): 6:19am On Feb 15, 2013
May Goldie Harvey's soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2013
tha_originator: BREAKING NEWS: Goldie is not dead, she's alive. She woke up last night at the mortuary screaming "prezoo, prezzo!". What a mystery!

this meant to be a joke?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Bobo2: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa ooooo....Na so person dey die,just arrived frm US n die....May her soul rest in peace....confirmed
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Otses(f): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2013
So so sad, can't believe it that someone can just pass on like that, such is life. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 6:21am On Feb 15, 2013
tha_originator: BREAKING NEWS: Goldie is not dead, she's alive. She woke up last night at the mortuary screaming "prezoo, prezzo!". What a mystery!

not funny dude!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by fowowe411: 6:22am On Feb 15, 2013

was dis supose to be funny?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 15, 2013
icebeatz:

stretch out once a while during a long journey.
take a tablet of vasoprin to thin the blood if you're above 50. (even though im way below dat but i use it)

use the long distance travel socks.... specially designed to prevent deep vein thrombosis!
Thanks bro
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by luvmijeje(f): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2013
May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss....so sad.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by fowowe411: 6:24am On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: not funny dude!
ability
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Jonwesley(m): 6:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Haba! This is terrible to believe. Someone posted her pictures from the Grammys some days ago on Nairaland. Life is short. May her gentle soul rests in peace. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.