Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Trap In The Closet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Trap In The Closet (1147 Views)

Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin / Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet / Little Boy In The Closet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trap In The Closet by fleyboy02: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2013
A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says, "Dark in here". The man says, "Yes, it is"
BOY: I have a baseball. MAN: That's nice. BOY: Want to buy it? MAN: No, thanks. BOY: My dads outside. MAN: OK, how much? BOY: $150. MAN: Sold!

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together.
BOY: Dark in here. MAN: Yes, it is. BOY: I have a Wilson infielders glove. MAN: How much? BOY: $350. MAN: Highway robbery. Sold.

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your gloves, lets go outside and have a game of catch." The boy says, "I can't, I sold my ball and my glove." The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" The boy says, "$500" The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your
friends like that, that's way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess your greed."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.
BOY: Dark in here.
PRIEST: Don't start that shit again, you're in my closet now!
Re: Trap In The Closet by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
fleyboy02: A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says, "Dark in here". The man says, "Yes, it is"
BOY: I have a baseball. MAN: That's nice. BOY: Want to buy it? MAN: No, thanks. BOY: My dads outside. MAN: OK, how much? BOY: $150. MAN: Sold!

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together.
BOY: Dark in here. MAN: Yes, it is. BOY: I have a Wilson infielders glove. MAN: How much? BOY: $350. MAN: Highway robbery. Sold.

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your gloves, lets go outside and have a game of catch." The boy says, "I can't, I sold my ball and my glove." The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" The boy says, "$500" The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your
friends like that, that's way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess your greed."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.
BOY: Dark in here.
PRIEST: Don't start that shit again, you're in my closet now!
dis yoke is as old as 9ja.

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Banky W In A Laptop Screen Wearing A Cap Attached To The Top Of It / Akpos Jokes For Your Mobile Device / Funny Fact About Marriages In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.