Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Chrislam Demoralizes People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Chrislam Demoralizes People (851 Views)

Chrislam Is The Ultimate Deception: Jesus Is Not Isa From The Qur'an / Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. / CHRISLAM !!!!!: One World Religion Emerging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chrislam Demoralizes People by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2013
the other day me and my muslim friend where discussing cars that run on electricity, when he tells me that he doesnt really care about the environment and will forever stick to cars that run on petrol. then he said that he doesnt care about the environment or this world , since the quraan say all sinners go to hell (by sin i mean, it includes sins as told by the quraan like lieing, wearing short clothes, drinking alcohol, gays,listening to music, and all these minor stuffs). and he said that since almost everyone in the world have committed some of these so called "sins", including him, they were all going to hell on judgement day. so he said that he didnt really think twice about indulging in bad activities, since he knew he was doomed to hell.

therefore irreligions such as christianity and islam , demoralize people by spreading the hell and heaven myth, who feel, since they are already condemned to hell, committing wrongs wont really make a difference. this is how chrislam spreads crime around the world and history is proof as to that.

Re: How Chrislam Demoralizes People by Jaideyone(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Ok undecided but are you not going for jamb lessons today?
Re: How Chrislam Demoralizes People by poopli: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2013
xtianity and islam never contributed anything good to humanity. I ama deist though, not an atheist.
Re: How Chrislam Demoralizes People by cyrexx: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2013
poopli: xtianity and islam never contributed anything good to humanity. I ama deist though, not an atheist.

But they contributed self-hatred and feelings of worthlessness to humanity. They make you hate yourself for just being a human being

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Can This Pastor Be Referring To? / Hebrew 4: 14-16 / Why The Confusion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.