Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I'm Fed Up! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Fed Up! (1876 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / I'm Fed Up!! / I'm Fed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
It seems like of recent,there are e-fights on all the threads in this section.people open threads seeking for advice or opinions and before you can say jack, there is an e-fight between the so-called feminists and the alpha males.
I think its time both females and males learn to love and respect each other and learn that no gender is inferior to the other.
Re: I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ok . . undecided undecided
Re: I'm Fed Up! by agiboma(f): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
If that was only possible the personalities are to vast we got everything on here from the metally insane to educated individuals we do offer constructive advice. I post on a lot of forums and I must say NL has the lowest level of so called adults demonstrating a level of maturity. Even when good advice is given some fool comes in to start something.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up! by bjcole(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
steph7: It seems like of recent,there are e-fights on all the threads in this section.people open threads seeking for advice or opinions and before you can say jack, there is an e-fight between the so-called feminists and the alpha males.
I think its time both females and males learn to love and respect each other and learn that no gender is inferior to the other.
I don't think you should be fed up, there are lots of constructive arguments here, it is just for you to take what you think is good for you. This forum has helped me in so many ways and i have learned so much here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up! by OdenigboAroli1: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
bjcole: I don't think you should be fed up, there are lots of constructive arguments here, it is just for you to take what you think is good for you. This forum has helped me in so many ways and i have learned so much here.

Women wants to leave the house and go off to work so they can use the money they make to oppress their husbands, thinking that marriage is about fights.
Re: I'm Fed Up! by bjcole(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:

Women wants to leave the house and go off to work so they can use the money they make to oppress their husbands, thinking that marriage is about fights.
when your wife oppresses with her cash,what do u do,u married her so u should be able to control your home.If u know how to control your home & treat your wife well, u will have less wahala.
Re: I'm Fed Up! by ifyalways(f): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
Fed up of what?
How hard can it be to log off,visit another section or be a guest ?
Re: I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
chaircover: Steph, do what I do . . .if I dont like a thread, I just move along and if its a thread that has some sense but fighters are on there, I just make a mental note of the user names of the fighters and just skip their jargon

If I also see a thread that is more than 3 or 4 pages long, then in most cases its got a lot of derailing and that gets skipped too.

NL is just a board o! and you shouldnt let things you read/see here get to you.
I ignore a lot oh, I just think this male vs female war is really not needed. A while back i was having a conversation with a male acquaintance and out of nowhere he made a very derogatory remark about all woman kind, In his eyes its like its a crime to be a woman, like we are some sort of lower level human beings, the same scenario has happened various times and I come to NL and I see same e-fights about the male and female thing.
Re: I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2013

3 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up! by greatgod2012(f): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
chaircover: Steph, do what I do . . .if I dont like a thread, I just move along and if its a thread that has some sense but fighters are on there, I just make a mental note of the user names of the fighters and just skip their jargon

If I also see a thread that is more than 3 or 4 pages long, then in most cases its got a lot of derailing and that gets skipped too.

NL is just a board o! and you shouldnt let things you read/see here get to you.

kiss kiss........i dont think i can see any handle here that ignores as much as i do....... There are more than a million topics on this forum, when i dont like some comments about a thread, i either post mine and go away or betterstill, totally ignore d thread.......simple.
Re: I'm Fed Up! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
There will always be fighting going on here, lots of weirdos in here...some like putting up their frustrations in here, that's the only place they can do it! Offline, you go fear face na!

Just read up, contribute, fight ( for those that have the time smiley), watch the fight, derail, etc....c'est la vie! Life goes on outside this forum!

Up to you, but don't let any weirdos talk get to you! Keep it in mind you might be communicating with lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Fed Up! by agiboma(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Vikin: There will always be fighting going on here, lots of weirdos in here...some like putting up their frustrations in here, that's the only place they can do it! Offline, you go fear face na!

Just read up, contribute, fight ( for those that have the time smiley), watch the fight, derail, etc....c'est la vie! Life goes on outside this forum!

Up to you, but don't let any weirdos talk get to you! Keep it in mind you might be communicating with lipsrsealed

WSS
Re: I'm Fed Up! by snthesis(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2013
hw did i get here grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) / Looking For A Room Or Roommate?? / How Will Mom Feel? Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.