Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! (22257 Views)

Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes / Agbani Derago VS Leila Lopes; Who's More Beautiful? / Obasanjo & Miss Universe Leila Lopes at South-South Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by onila(f): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
chingyjant:
SMH.Naija and tribalism.We really have a long way to go
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by ValentineRoses: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
margaritav:

your father paid for my internet access, rubbish!
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin naahhhhh ma old boi won't don't do dat cuz he is too smart to invest on a dummy cheesy grin grin
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by kandiikane(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Teacher dont teach me none sense. I wish as a Nigerian your love for a foreign language would make you more creative in the tech world. Those that could comprehend understood what I meant. Slow readers may have a hard time though.
Your sarcasm intrigues me. wink
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by onila(f): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
he has good taste

he used to date supermodel selita ebanks

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by margaritav(f): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Valentine Roses:
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin naahhhhh ma old boi won't don't do dat cuz he is too smart to invest on a dummy cheesy grin grin

you are not worth my time.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Abrantie: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
That marriage will not last. It has big divorce settlement written all over it. His only hope is to marry in Nigeria and live in Nigeria.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by RealMccoy2(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
shymexx:

Olowokandi was born in naija but went to the NBA from London and he played for the UK... Aminu was born in America but his dad is a Naija prince from Oyo state or something - he said that when he was drafted...
I know of Oluwakandi but abdul Kareem changed his name to Muslim. He has an all American english names before that. Historically they are all Africans.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by RealMccoy2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
eaglechild:
Oh please get real.
This has nothing to do with ethnocentricity.
Your language is a strong factor in defining your identity.
Why dont you tell the English to give up their language and stop being ethnocentric?
You could have simply respond to my thread in your language to prove your loyalty. ....Thats that isht I dont like...sssiigghh
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by naij345: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
damn! that chick is hot

1 Like

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nice! They look good together smiley
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Afam4eva(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
shymexx: That's my doozy, Osi... That nigga stays bagging bad bytches lol...

Still got no love for the G-men, tho... Birds are back next season with chip kelly!!

Congrats bruv!!
What languqge is this?

2 Likes

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
How does this add a dollar to my bank account?
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
*Let me unfollow this thread before NL frustrated single men turn it into a beer parlor*
No I think u are d frustated old spinster here ma'am. Ur second comment highlited it "U don suffer"

3 Likes

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by RealMccoy2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
What languqge is this?
Why are you always witch hunting dude? Its a normal slang by black Brit and Americans....White folks calls it ebonics, same as how you speak broken English.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abrantie: That marriage will not last. It has big divorce settlement written all over it. His only hope is to marry in Nigeria and live in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin Again i laugh in chinese kaw su wa toshi yama i yon tun wu hahaha yewa suwa.Quite unfortunate that there was no beautiful Ghana girl that he could have set his eyes on.High time Ghanians start attaching their genes to Nigerian men or women so as to have cute guys and beautiful ladies in the nearest future.Id.iot
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by somegirl1: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
What language is this?

lol
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by kandiikane(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
chingyjant:
grin grin grin grin grin Again i laugh in chinese kaw su wa toshi yama i yon tun wu hahaha yewa suwa.Quite unfortunate that there was no beautiful Ghana girl that he could have set his eyes on.High time Ghanians start attaching their genes to Nigerian men or women so as to have cute guys and beautiful ladies in the nearest future.Id.iot
cheesy
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by somegirl1: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Why are you always witch hunting dude? Its a normal slang by black Brit and Americans....White folks calls it ebonics, same as how you speak broken English.

...associated with a certain social class.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Afam4eva(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
jmoore: Good for them, money answereth all things

Osi Umenyiora is from ogbunike in Anambra state. His father is the Igwe of ogbunike. He has been paying visits for those that are saying he has never set a foot in Nigeria
Itsmodella is also from Ogbunike. I wonder why he did not see her.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Small small na.Why you won fall the chikala hand for public.She will get a better guy jare.Infact her boy friend is in NBA if you care to know
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
chingyjant:
Small small na.Why you won fall the chikala hand for public.She will get a better guy jare.Infact her boy friend is in NBA if you care to know

You mean NIGERIA BOYS ASSOCIATION. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
seedord247:

You mean NIGERIA BOYS ASSOCIATION. undecided undecided
Is she not capable,what do you mean?Ok i urge her to paste her pix you will see how beautiful she is. grin grin grin
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
U don buy market! U no she dey follow me ba? As I don quote u so, get ready! Dem go arrange ya remains tonite. Bebeto!
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by queensmith: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abrantie:

I'm not sure you're aware but Stormfront is a racist/white supremacist web site. Some of the stuff they write there makes Hitler seem like a saint.

No i didn't know that, otherwise I wouldn't have quoted the link.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by queensmith: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
kandiikane:

Their tongues are just irresistible. cheesy

Kandikane you naughty girl! :p

though I had to double check and according to friends this is actually true!
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
What languqge is this?

Why are you throwing cheap shot??

All my NFL heads should understand what I wrote - the only slangs in what I wrote are general words everyone can relate to...

G-men = New York Giants(the team Osi plays for)

Birds = Philly Eagles(the team I support)

And the two teams are both in the same division(NFC East), hence why I said: "no love for the G-men."

Ask questions next time, afam... undecided
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by sirhot(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sorry please excuse me, who is Miss Nigeria? Tell am say I dey find am. Na wetin sef.... I don vex no miss then sorry...
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
some-girl:

...associated with a certain social class.

What are you on about?? At least it's associated with a social class better than anything Africa has to offer... I bet it were to be cockney, you wouldn't have a problem with that, since almost all white people use it for endearment... That's the problem with ignorant and pseudo-uppity people like you and your ilk..
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Bro, ignore these numbnuts trying to throw cheap shots at someone with a better command of the language than them... I guess it has more to do with low self-esteem than anything else.. grin
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Abrantie: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
shymexx:

Why are you throwing cheap shot??

All my NFL heads should understand what I wrote - the only slangs in what I wrote are general words everyone can relate to...

G-men = New York Giants(the team Osi plays for)

Birds = Philly Eagles(the team I support)

And the two teams are both in the same division(NFC East), hence why I said: "no love for the G-men."

Ask questions next time, afam... undecided

"G-Men" in Ghanaian slang means gay men (not sure about what it means in Nigeria).

"Birds" also sounds suspicious.
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abrantie:

"G-Men" in Ghanaian slang means gay men (not sure about what it means in Nigeria).

"Birds" also sounds suspicious.

This isn't about Ghana, it's about NFL...

G-men = New York Giants.

Birds = Philly Eagles.

You may google the two words if your want...
Re: Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged! by ifyalways(f): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
seedord247: Nairaland gurls... Which way ?

Are you gonna be looking like this while non-nigerian gurls are taking your men. undecided
rofl
Now,this got me Lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From 40th Birthday Party Of Teju Babyface / Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months / Halle Berry Vs Gabrielle Union Vs Lisaraye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.