Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread (170056 Views)

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread / topic deleted / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Cashrill: Pls wats the meanin of conditional admission
You are offered admission on the condition that your documents(birth cert, local govt letter, o'level result) etc are complete, original and belong to you.
Full admission will be granted you when you succeed in the screening/registration process.

The screening/registration process is just a way of checking all your past documents and ensuring you are qualified to resume lectures.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Dinzelflash: what course?
comm arts
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2014
pls have they open the portal for supplementary registration, been trying to open it but its not working
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Costlybabe: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
pls how much is d acceptance fee and when will it commence
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by mcfarlin(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Costlybabe: pls how much is d acceptance fee and when will it commence

Print your admission status you will find all the details there.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by xbitttt(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
When will clearance commence
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dinzelflash(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
starglad: comm arts
buh ur jamb n pume scores were good..I guess?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dinzelflash: buh ur jamb n pume scores were good..I guess?
my jamb score is 195 nd my putme is 268
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Costlybabe: pls how much is d acceptance fee and when will it commence
what department?
Payment of acceptance fee commenced on 1st september, 2014. Mine is N15,000. Don't know for others.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dinzelflash(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
starglad: my jamb score is 195 nd my putme is 268
now that's weird.. u shd b topping the list of ur dept..oh well! maybe too many candidates applied for it..ur chances are very much bright. just chill for 2nd list or u go a supplement course
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by xbitttt(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Largas:
what department?
Payment of acceptance fee commenced on 1st september, 2014. Mine is N15,000. Don't know for others.
seems that amount is general,....in my admission notification they wrote 15,000...when are u paying ux
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dinzelflash: now that's weird.. u shd b topping the list of ur dept..oh well! maybe too many candidates applied for it..ur chances are very much bright. just chill for 2nd list or u go a supplement course
dats wat kip getting me confused, pls wen is d 2nd list going 2 b out
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dinzelflash(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
starglad: dats wat kip getting me confused, pls wen is d 2nd list going 2 b out
prolly ending of this month or next month.. not sure tho
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dinzelflash: prolly ending of this month or next month.. not sure tho
okay thanks alot, have even tried 2 get d supplementary form bt dy said is nt available in d sch bank nd d portal it is nt even loading
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
xbitttt: seems that amount is general,....in my admission notification they wrote 15,000...when are u paying ux
i paid yesterday. Yet to get receipt
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dinzelflash(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
starglad: okay thanks alot, have even tried 2 get d supplementary form bt dy said is nt available in d sch bank nd d portal it is nt even loading
its not out yet..just chill
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dinzelflash: its not out yet..just chill
ok then, thanks
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 3:24am On Sep 04, 2014
Congratulations those of you that were admitted in the merit list. This forum was actually our meeting point during 2013/2014 admission process, and by the grace of God, we are already through with our first semester exams.

For those that are yet to be admitted take note, to the best of my knowledge, there was nothing like SECOND list before SUPPLEMENTARY list as at last year and the previous year, though I'm not ruling out the chances of it happening this year because the system could be dynamic sometimes.

So, I enjoin you to avail yourselves this opportunity and supplement for less competitive courses before you start crying wolf and calling Uniuyo names for your inability to secure admission.
I welcome you guys to Uniuyo in advance, and wish you less frustrating screening exercise.

5 Likes

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Ghype(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Hey guys, concerning d LETTER OF GOOD CONDUCT, can my pastor write it 4 me? Coz i dnt knw any village chief or civil sarvant i need answer pls
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
ANDREW2EIC: Congratulations those of you that were admitted in the merit list. This forum was actually our meeting point during 2013/2014 admission process, and by the grace of God, we are already through with our first semester exams.

For those that are yet to be admitted take note, to the best of my knowledge, there was nothing like SECOND list before SUPPLEMENTARY list as at last year and the previous year, though I'm not ruling out the chances of it happening this year because the system could be dynamic sometimes.

So, I enjoin you to avail yourselves this opportunity and supplement for less competitive courses before you start crying wolf and calling Uniuyo names for your inability to secure admission.
I welcome you guys to Uniuyo in advance, and wish you less frustrating screening exercise.
Una dey hear am?

Please, how, where and when can I get acceptance fee receipt? I paid 15k acceptance fee on 1st September, 2014.

Goodmorning all.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2014
ANDREW2EIC: Congratulations those of you that were admitted in the merit list. This forum was actually our meeting point during 2013/2014 admission process, and by the grace of God, we are already through with our first semester exams.

you guys are just getting me confused
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2014
starglad: you guys are just getting me confused

To be on the safe side, you guys should just supplement when the form is out, so that you won't cry when eventually there is no second list.
But, if you eventually supplement and a second list is released. And your name appears on second list and supplementary.

You stand to lose nothing. So if you supplement now. You lose nothing!! But if you don't, you are taking a big risk. What if there is no second list?

Hope you make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Largas:
Una dey hear am?

Please, how, where and when can I get acceptance fee receipt? I paid 15k acceptance fee on 1st September, 2014.

Goodmorning all.

I would advise you to guard your teller jealously becuase you will need it to get your receipt. Perhaps, the change of teller to receipt may start from next month till when you start your screening exercise which is probably coming up next year. However, it is advisable to do the change before screening starts, so that nothing will delay you from being screened. Because the earlier you are screened, the earlier you apply for hostel accommodation, the better your chances at securing a good space. Though, that is, if you want to stay on campus.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Largas:

To be on the safe side, you guys should just supplement when the form is out, so that you won't cry when eventually there is no second list.
But, if you eventually supplement and a second list is released. And your name appears on second list and supplementary.

You stand to lose nothing. So if you supplement now. You lose nothing!! But if you don't, you are taking a big risk. What if there is no second list?

Hope you make the right decision.
Okay then, alot.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
starglad: you guys are just getting me confused

Confused? I don't think my post actually contributed to your being confused because I only stated the OBVIOUS. The school had already advised everyone that didn't see his/her name on the merit list but scored up to 180 to buy supplementary form and supplement for another department, yet you are still waiting for a second list before supplementary list. If the school was going to release a second list, do you think she would ask everyone to buy supplementary form?
Well, if only Uniuyo had released full list of the names of already admitted candidates, you would realise that most of the competitive departments are almost filled up.
Do not be deceived by those competitive departments they listed for supplementary, they will not admit more than 10 candidates into some of them when they release the supplementary list. Perhaps, except Law.
I would advise you to supplement for another good but less competitive department. However, everything boils down on you and your average score.
Hope you make the best decision.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
ANDREW2EIC:

I would advise you to guard your teller jealously becuase you will need it to get your receipt. Perhaps, the change of teller to receipt may start from next month till when you start your screening exercise which is probably coming up next year. However, it is advisable to do the change before screening starts, so that nothing will delay you from being screened. Because the earlier you are screened, the earlier you apply for hostel accommodation, the better your chances at securing a good space. Though, that is, if you want to stay on campus.
No problem sir. I live far away from Uyo. In that case, can I give a trustworthy fellow my teller to convert to receipt when conversion process resumes?

I was admitted to study pharm. From your wealth of experience, would you advice to live off-campus or in campus.
Please explain. Thank you sire.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by starglad(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
ANDREW2EIC:

Confused? I don't think my post actually contributed to your being confused because I only stated the OBVIOUS. The school had already advised everyone that didn't see his/her name on the merit list but scored up to 180 to buy supplementary form and supplement for another department, yet you are still waiting for a second list before supplementary list. If the school was going to release a second list, do you think she would ask everyone to buy supplementary form?
Well, if only Uniuyo had released full list of the names of already admitted candidates, you would realise that most of the competitive departments are almost filled up.
Do not be deceived by those competitive departments they listed for supplementary, they will not admit more than 10 candidates into some of them when they release the supplementary list. Perhaps, except Law.
I would advise you to supplement for another good but less competitive department. However, everything boils down on you and your average score.
Hope you make the best decision.
okay, but form is not available in the school bank
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Largas:
No problem sir. I live far away from Uyo. In that case, can I give a trustworthy fellow my teller to convert to receipt when conversion process resumes?

I was admitted to study pharm. From your wealth of experience, would you advice to live off-campus or in campus.
Please explain. Thank you sire.

You can always call me Andrew and I will be just fine. That said, if you have someone here who can do it for you, that's fine. However, to avoid the story that touches, you can always do it yourself when you arrive for your screening. But make sure you are here on or before the day your screening starts

In respect to accommodation, I don't have any preference between staying off or on campus. Even though I'm currently staying off campus, I would advise you to opt for school's hostel. I was going to stay on campus but was late and couldn't secure a space, so I had to look for accommadation elsewhere.
In the end, everything depends on you. You should know whether you can cope with life in the hostel or not, because the rule here is that students are not allowed to cook in the hostel.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
starglad: okay, but form is not available in the school bank

You need to exercise some patience, there is still enough time to do that. Endeavour to keep yourself updated with information in respect to it. Also, when the time comes remember to choose wisely.
Goodluck.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Costlybabe: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls guys where is dis uniuyo microfinance bank located
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by mcfarlin(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Costlybabe: pls guys where is dis uniuyo microfinance bank located

Its in the main campus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (67) (Reply)

100 best secondary schools in Africa / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.