Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Offering: How Often Do You Collect In Your Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Offering: How Often Do You Collect In Your Churches? (568 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? / Quit Giving Monies To Your Churches Every Sundays "If Not" Used In God's Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offering: How Often Do You Collect In Your Churches? by tomakint: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
I watched in dismay when during offering times you may have to come out like three to four times all in the name of offerings in churches, yet what do you find in those offering baskets; more of N5, N10, N20, and few N50, N100 and scarcely will you see N200 and above! I have always cherished giving your offering once besides your tithes and occasionally 'special needs' in the church which is not always frequently done. The aim of this thread is not to name your churches but to really address why most Churches are fond of collecting 'too many offerings' when we all know worshipers have a way of circumventing that!

Whenever I am in Lagos, I worshiped in a particular church that believed so much in only collecting offering once and that's all and yet hardly complained of lack. Let's share our experiences cool

(1) (Reply)

Right Of Ownership / Best Aso-ebi Vendors In Nigeria / New Pope Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.