Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? (803 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by akin33(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2015
am a christian, a committed one. I have attended MFM for seven years. Offering is collect once, all you have to do is to packed your tithes & offering or tithe only or offering only. An usher will take round the offering basket for you to drop your tithe or offering. This is done once in a single service(Sunday). I worship work with another church in Ibadan Opp. adjacent coca cola plant Sango. They also collects offering & tithes once. I attended another formerly called BCC, a branch of Pastor Grade Ogunlana's church poly Eleyele road , Ibadan. They also collect tithes and offerings once. They pay school fees for many poly. and UI students. I attended RCCG, they also collect tithes and offerings together. Many of you that attend camp meetings will testify to this. Although, they are other volunteer offerings that are paid to RCCG account for camp building project. I attended. CAC Humm... they collect more than 7 offerings in a single service and yet they are no much infrastructural development in their camp at Arakeji untill just of recent. CAC is first Pentecostal church in Nigeria, yet, they are underdevelope in terms of their camp ground and many of their branches across Nigeria. They collect the following offering like: idamewa(tithes), Ore ikole(building offerings), akanse ope(special thanksgiving), ope oseose (weekly thanksgiving), olape lopeye(he whose thanks due to) Sunday school offering, seed of blessing, thes are the few I can remember for now. K& S and
, Celestial churches collect more offerings in a single service. I knew God is not in many of the offerings but indoctrinated for some people at the top. Please, fellow christians around the world, your comment is welcome. If you have experience the same in places you have worshiped, you can share your experience.
Re: Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by akin33(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2015
It pains me, when I see churches collecting too many offerings apart from what bible stated, tithes & offerings. Yet, such organisation followers are poor and underdeveloped.
Re: Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by ggirl4real: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2015
It seems this Op is a prostitute!

I mean "church prostitute" o

Op, you never come my church and you dey complain. Out of five hours of church service, three hours will be used to collect money.

Na only God fit explain this matter wella
Re: Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by femzysticks(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Who am I to question their doctrine or mandate

If you have, put
If you don't have, nobody will force you

Let's do our part and allow them face God if He is in support or not...

Happy sunday y'all
Re: Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by yanabasee(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2015
akin33:
It pains me, when I see churches collecting too many offerings apart from what bible stated, tithes & offerings. Yet, such organisation followers are poor and underdeveloped.

Lol....it pains you?

But you'll remove hundreds of thousands of naira to spend on somethings that are equally irrelevant in ur life....

Well...I equally dnt like it sha.... But sometimes, its jst normal to avoid criticising the activities of the church.... As you wouldn't knw why it's happening that way.... God knows best!

I've have just one church and if they put hundreds offerings and I have one to offer...they won't drag nothing off my pocket!

1 Like

Re: Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2015
femzysticks:
Who am I to question their doctrine or mandate

If you have, put
If you don't have, nobody will force you

Let's do our part and allow them face God if He is in support or not...

Happy sunday y'all
When they begin those prayers ehn ehn you'll not know when your house rent will enter the offering basket

1 Like

Re: Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by abitex577(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
If we read the scriptures very well, you discover the preacher said ...two are better than one and a three fold cord is not easily broken, that is to buttress the fact of what Almighty Jehovah said in Genesis that it is not good for man to be alone. Man in these context means either male or female. Jesus also confirm this position in Mathew 19:4 when he said 'and He answered and said unto them, have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female' emphasizing marriage in vs 5. Nevertheless, in Mathew 19:12 he states clearly for the spiritual assignment of ones purpose on earth, the person involved may be created single or decide to remain single. Jesus, John the baptist and Apostle Paul where all single because of their assignment here on earth.
Re: Is God In Many Offerings Collect In Churches? by akin33(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol....it pains you?

But you'll remove hundreds of thousands of naira to spend on somethings that are equally irrelevant in ur life....

Well...I equally dnt like it sha.... But sometimes, its jst normal to avoid criticising the activities of the church.... As you wouldn't knw why it's happening that way.... God knows best!

I've have just one church and if they put hundreds offerings and I have one to offer...they won't drag nothing off my pocket![/quote]am not a church prostitute but work for those churches

(1) (Reply)

Zambia's Growing Islam / Is It Wrong For Couples To Make Love During Fasting And Prayer / Extra Biblical Fact:- THE CREATION DAY THEORY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.