Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For (24303 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by smile4kenn(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2013

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
This space is reserved
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by sweetkevisco(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rip Goldie. To the upcoming artistes out there,you could be the next Wizkid, Tuface,Goldie. Wizkid would have been an unknown upcoming
artiste right now,if not for the signing of a record
deal with EME. He is not more talented than
You,Everyone is equally talented. Are you a
talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry for a cheap and affordable fee,we will
send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who
knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck. Rip Goldie!

1 Like

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE. SHE WONT HAVE 2 WORRY ABOUT WRINKLES, ATHRITIS, MENOPAUSE... OLD PEOPLE' S STUFF
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by tellwsdom: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sick and tired of Godwin! Godwin! all over the place...who is he?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Goldenheart(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
cry memory
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Itoroetti(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rip goldie.death is a meal everyman must have appetite for one day.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
tellwsdom: Sick and tired of Godwin! Godwin! all over the place...who is he?? angry

smh

1 Like

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by tellwisdom: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

smh

Sweerie, why are you shaking your head?? sad
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by sarutobi: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Babzilla: LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE. SHE WONT HAVE 2 WORRY ABOUT WRINKLES, ATHRITIS, MENOPAUSE... OLD PEOPLE' S STUFF

Than being dead?

www.jobler.me
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Akshow: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
tellwsdom: Sick and tired of Godwin! Godwin! all over the place...who is he?? angry
he is your father's friend's cousin. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akshow: he is your father's friend's cousin. Anuofia
WTF?? angry angry
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by simdam500(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
She is brave

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Akshow: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
tellwisdom:
WTF?? angry angry
you de vex?
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by juman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
She is facing God answering questions.

We are created to worship God.

9 Likes

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by vanstanzy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Eyah! embarassed embarassed embarassed R.I.P. Goldie!

1 Like

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Soso990240(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie everywher..was she dat popular?

1 Like

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by great063(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Huh,Godwin??
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by cyril83(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
sweetkevisco: Rip Goldie. To the upcoming artistes out there,you could be the next Wizkid, Tuface,Goldie. Wizkid would have been an unknown upcoming
artiste right now,if not for the signing of a record
deal with EME. He is not more talented than
You,Everyone is equally talented. Are you a
talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry for a cheap and affordable fee,we will
send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who
knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck. Rip Goldie!
people! don't just listen to this hijacker, he's only looking for song to steal.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by dj187: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mugu
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by kandiikane(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
juman:
We are created to worship God.
Really? Are you saying God is vain and self centered?

1 Like

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Truman155(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
what is the beaf about the death i know she no die normal if not e no go day nairaland front page............ So whats the controvasy dont keep me waiting ??
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Hadeyemy: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
wetin cum funny there nw................mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by cyril83(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Itoroetti :
Rip goldie.death is a meal everyman must have appetite for one day.
yes ooo except cyril83 the immortal.
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by olempe(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ok..
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by olempe(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
kandiikane:
Really? Are you saying God is vain and self centered?

Google is you friend, friend.
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by kandiikane(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
olempe:

Google is you friend, friend.

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Wendyphil(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
Am short of words,Goldie dead??,it's stil sounds lyk a fairytale..may her soul be granted eternal rest!
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by eimuhb(f): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P Goldie.
May the Lord console your family, friends and fans.
When I first heard about it yesterday night, I just said 'it's a rumour', little did I know you've finally slept peacefully.
Goldie with the heart of gold, a cheerful giver in her own little way.
You wanted us to accept you for who you were but we didn't. Whenever we saw a post or news or thread about Goldie, there were always loads of insulting comments and then one will wonder what Goldie did wrong (or always doing wrong).
We will definitely miss you, your music, photoshoot, interview and having someone to diss.
Incase you see Dagrin, say hi to him!
Sleep well beauty.
#SadFace
We will miss you, Oluwabimpe!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Akporugo247: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abeg make ona help me pray oh alawi never pay me salary.?
Re: Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For by Dfrenzy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Am not surprised, saw it coming, from the moment that i saw 'pics. of Goldie at the Grammy', on the front page of Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer "Tekno" Steps Out Really Stylish In New Photos (see Here) / Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.