Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy (1218 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by gluv01(f): 2:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Finally, after 13 months of waiting, Beyonce got to reveal her baby's face Blue Ivy Carter,. The photo is a screenshot from her upcoming documentary 'Life is but a dream'.
Now that we finally have gotten a full glimpse of the power couple's baby daughter, whose resemblance or facial characteristics does she portray? Bey or Jay?

Re: Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by Ladapo(m): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2013
Looks like Jaz in a fine way.
Re: Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by gluv01(f): 2:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Ladapo: Looks like Jaz in a fine way.

Lol...but she twisted her mouth in Jayz's manner angry like she's frowning
lol, can't u see?
Re: Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by braine(m): 2:38am On Feb 16, 2013
Thank God for beautiful Beyonce in Jay-Z's life; I wonder what that child would look like without her.

And, OP, I never knew there's a 'u' in her name.

1 Like

Re: Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by YorubaOmoge: 2:43am On Feb 16, 2013
One rich baby
Re: Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by Akshow: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2013
braine: Thank God for beautiful Beyonce in Jay-Z's life; I wonder what that child would look like without her.

he gave the name yoruba flavour ni. Lol. @ topic, The baby resemble jay z die. See the mouth
Re: Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by gluv01(f): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2013
braine: Thank God for beautiful Beyonce in Jay-Z's life; I wonder what that child would look like without her.

Lol, that's it, Blue Ivy Carter grin
Re: Beyounce Shows Off Her Baby-ivy by alleviate2002us(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2013
gluv01:
Blue Ivy Carter grin

ALL THAT WAN NA NAME ABI!!!.....HOW DO WE PROVE FROM THAT NAME THE CHILD BELONGS TO THEM...

ALL THESE OYIMBO CELEBS AND THEIR PLENTY EFFIZY SHA!

MEANWHILE, THAT BABE IS SO JAY-Z FACIALLY.....AS SHE RESEMBLE JAY-Z COME MAKE E BE LIKE SAY JAY-Z NO WOR-WOOR AGAIN.

(1) (Reply)

P-square Always Travel With Hired Private Jet, But Hoping To Buy Theirs Soon / I Present To You "The New Miss Nigeria" / Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.