Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Best Friend Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Friend Love (726 Views)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl / My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Friend Love by habscare: 5:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Falling in love with my best friend was a hell trip.sTheory Of Life..

 No one is ever busy in his/her life.Its all about Priorities.

Love doesn't start in morning & doesn't end in evening.
It starts wen U dn't need it & it ends wen U need it most.

Tears dn't come wen U miss A person Bt they come wen U dn't want to miss a person.

Never raise U'r voice just improve the Quality of U'r argument.

Life is much like Facebook,People will like U'r problems & coments but no 1 gona solve them.
Because everybody seems so busy in updating their own status.

U regularly texts U'r friends they dn't reply u,But if U text frm new no: Everyone will reply that Who r'u People have time for unknown bt n't for known This is theory of Life..
It's World Best Friends Week' Send this to all your good friends. Send  this to  anyone who  made  you  smile  somewhere  sometime  in  your  life. It  may.  surprise.  you. but check out  how  many  come  back  Thanks  a lot  for making  me  smile! 
Re: Best Friend Love by habscare: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2013
She doesn't like showing her love when she's in love,I know this cause she's my best friend I melt her at our weekly programme we did every sunday to go on a visit to the muslim brothers and sisters living behind mini campus,let's branch at this new building said by bro.Nas oh yea I do saw a lady putting on scarf always when she goes out exclaimed by one of the brothers,so we approach this bungalow building not too far from where I live at the balcony of larry Dee hall were I live we can see this bungalow,,salamaleikun!!! Jus like we always greet when we reach each hall, the door the building was iron made opened by a fair complexion girl,good morning,good morning we all reply,pleas we are muslim brothers and sisters around this minicampus we are hear to know if you have any brother or sister staying in your hall she hasn't allow us finish saying when she shout out loud BOLAJI won bere e,turning her back on us to call her propaly we could hear her low voice telling bolaji they said they are muslim looking for one them and you are one please go out side and meet them,she approach walking gently to show her face in a glimpse showing the face of someone meeting a stranger not knowing how we look or what we might possibly putting on,,salamaleikun we all greeted and she respond walaikunsalam,
Re: Best Friend Love by hokbah(f): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Am interested.Continue plsssss

(1) (Reply)

The Prof And D Stdt / Eons Tales..... Series / I Wrote This Write-up While I Was In Deep Thoughts...give It A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.