Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b (1741 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by bankyblue(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2013
Reacting to the sudden death of his wife, Goldie who died on Thursday evening, Andrew Harvey decided to share some of their wedding phootos, Goldie’s childhood pictures and pictures of their best times together on his facebook page.

He tagged it ‘Memories of my loving wife’. He moved a step further by politely asking Prezzo to “leave my precious family to grieve in peace, you have caused enough hurt and pain already”

And then he countered a new report that surfaced online Late Friday where it was alleged that Goldie was into drugs and died of drugs.
He said “Goldie never used drugs in the past 10 years and I was as close as you could get”
Meanwhile, fans on facebook were taken surprise when they saw the wedding pictures, many of them did not believe that Goldie was married! – especially after her love drama with Prezzo, her Kenyan lover and housemate in the Big brother Africa Game 2012.

You will recall that Prezzo wrote a very emotional tribute on Friday in honour of the late singer. Media reports claim that he had planned to propose to Goldie on Valentine’s day…
Oh by the way, a close source and friend of Andrew Harvey reliably told us that “Andrew is really mad about Prezzo’s appearance and wants to show the world that he matters now…that’s why he is posting the pictures”

Aggrieved Andrew not only shared the intimate pictures on Facebook, but also on Goldie’s twitter handle, and even went as far as engaging with several curious fan, saying “For those who doubt the wedding go to ikoyi registry and ask for copy of certifcate No 1000/05″

In her biography,Goldie was born Susan Adebimpe Filani and she is from Ekiti state, She studied and lived in the UK for some years before she returned to Nigeria to focus on her music career. We would update you as more details unfold.

Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by PrettyPrisca(f): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2013
O.M.G! And she kept this a secret all along and to make matter worse she was flirting wt Prezzo in public!She is a shameless slu.t......R.I.P though cry

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by bankyblue(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2013
More pix to come

Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2013
Pretty Prisca: O.M.G! And she kept this a secret all along and to make matter worse she was flirting wt Prezzo in public!She is a shameless slu.t......R.I.P though cry
i never knew she was married myself and i never liked any of her songs,ways of making up,dressing and her all round personae and personality but that doesn't make me talk ill of the dead knowing that all of us are dust.shebi its her end we know,who will know ours so its better we are caareful with what we say whether anonymous or not by the way how come her husband is releasing their wedding pictures after her death,why didn't he do that when she was frolicking with prezzo.smh death is a revealer of many hidden things of the past sha.again i heard that prezzo was planning to propose to her on vals day before she died or didnt prezzo know she was a married woman?too many drama and contradictions on the life of goldie
Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by ammyluv2002(f): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2013
shocked
Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by fkaz(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2013
Hmmm marriage wen every woman take they proud na him this girl hide.
Is it because of fame?

Those that are looking at her as role model, oya keep it up.
Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by tjfulloption(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2013
now tell me, of what relivant or of what moral does the so called big brother africa game impact in our life. happily married goldie would not have fallen for that so cheap and crap pizzaro of a tin in the first place. [b][/b]HEY MR PIZZARO, YOU HAVE CAUSED ALOT OF PROBLEM IN THE LIFE OF GOLDIE, please let her rest in peace, and let her husband moun her peacefully. I think BIG BROTHER AFRICA GAME SHOULD BE CANCLED. sad sad sad sad sad

REST IN PEACE GOLDIE cry cry cry cry cry cry cry and i pray God forgive your shortcommings. amin
Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by bellalove(f): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2013
Pretty Prisca: O.M.G! And she kept this a secret all along and to make matter worse she was flirting wt Prezzo in public!She is a shameless slu.t......R.I.P though cry

1thing life has taught me is; not to judge from hearing just 1side of a story, who am I to even judge at all even afta hearing both sides, its my own life so perfect and free from fault 4me to sit on my high horse and look down on people..........back to Goldie, if truly the marriage was still intact, where was the husband all these while, why did it take her death for him to surface and claim relationship,he is saying Prezzo destroyed his family, why didn't he come out to say all these when she was alive, atleast 4her to be able to challenge him and tell her own side of the story, the Goldie every1 knows don't behave like a married woman, that should tell you something............about still answern the man's name(harvey), I think u can see from faitha Balogun's case, you can still answer an ex husband's name even when you guys are no longer together#enoughsaid#
Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by dusty84(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2013
tjfulloption: now tell me, of what relivant or of what moral does the so called big brother africa game impact in our life. happily married goldie would not have fallen for that so cheap and crap pizzaro of a tin in the first place. [b][/b]HEY MR PIZZARO, YOU HAVE CAUSED ALOT OF PROBLEM IN THE LIFE OF GOLDIE, please let her rest in peace, and let her husband moun her peacefully. I think BIG BROTHER AFRICA GAME SHOULD BE CANCLED. sad sad sad sad sad

REST IN PEACE GOLDIE cry cry cry cry[color=#770077][/color]
cry cry cry and i pray God forgive your shortcommings. amin
Shay una dey see say bigbroda nah morally debased programme wey no get head...of what moral value does she want to be remembered?
Re: Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b by MissyB3(f): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Tattooing Their Lips Pink To Look More Attractive To Women / Meet Owner Of Sophisticated And Most Expensive Mansion Ever Build In Nigeria / Funke Akindele Confesses: Pray For Me! True To God, I Need A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.