Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum (1403 Views)

Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria / Get Loan For Your Business Without Collateral: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum by waysuccess2012: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2013
START UP MINI IMPORTATION IN NIGERIA

Attention: Anyone interested in starting a real international Mini Importation Business; and turning it into a thriving cash pumping stream of income.

How You Can Successfully Run An Online Small Scale Importation Business in Nigeria With As Little As N10,450 Capital And Make Up To N250,000 to N450,000 Monthly.

...No Office 

No Customs Procedures 

No Huge Capital Outlay

Pay close attention and in the next few minutes, you'll discover how to:

Import High quality products from all over the world for as much as 60% below wholesale or 90% off retail store prices.

What's more, you'll learn the best kept secret of successful importers... How you can easily import from China, Vietnam, Thailand, USA, UK and from all over the world completely risk free using O.P.M or... other peoples' money.

Truth is...

It's becoming near impossible to compete in ANY merchandise-based business today without importing. So the sooner you learn how, the better...and trust me, it's really not as hard as you think.

In fact, I'd like to dispel a few lies and myths about importing...

MYTH #1: Importation involves more paperwork which are nightmare!

FACT: Your import agent will do all the paperwork for you - error free!

MYTH #2: You have to travel in person to import.

FACT: Today, it's actually easier to import 100% online and cheaper 99% cases.

MYTH #3: Imported goods are all crap and cheap Chinese junks.

FACT: Many quality supplies like Mercedes, Apple and even Harley Davidson import most of what they sell today. Even the big names in Nigeria like Jumia, Slot, Taafoo, Alaba & Computer village guys etc import all the stuffs they sell here for peanuts and sell to people at three to five times the cost price.

MYTH #4: You have to have tons of CASH to import.

FACT: Today, you can start your mini importation business with as low as N10,450 or better still import virtually cash and risk free using other peoples' money - O.P.M... but more on this shortly!

Look, I've been in this business for over 3 years and I've made all the mistakes anyone ever could but I've had some successes along the way too...

Here is a real world example of mine...

Sometime back, I wanted to order a bunch of these:

Do you know what this is? It's a Bracelet Style Lady's Crystal Quartz Watch.

And the reason I wanted to import this was not just because of the insanely cheap price, but it's something that can easily sell off fast. I earlier got one for my lady and ever since then, her colleagues in the office have been all over her.

My import cost was just $3.85 a unit ... (Approximately N600)

Now, before I ordered for this, I spoke with a shop owner and showed her a sample of this very wrist watch, and she easily agreed to pay N2,200 for each... and went for 200 pieces of the wrist watch.

My cost was N120,000 (N600 x 200)

But before that freaks you out - you think you don't have N120,000, hear this;

I convinced her to pay only N1,500 per unit, instead of the N2,200 she agreed on earlier.. That was simply to sweeten the deal and make it utterly irresistible for her, but on one condition...

And the condition is; that she will pay half of the total cost of what's she supposed to pay in advance.

We agreed on getting her 200 pieces of this item...

So, total cost was N1,500 x 200 = N300,000

She paid me N150,000... initially!

I imported the 200 items at N120,000 (N600 x 200) and delivered to her in 2 weeks time. After another 5 days, he paid me the balance of N150,000.

THE RESULT?

N180,000 pure Profit

N30,000 from the first payment + N150,000 final payment!

Without even using my money... OPM - Other Peoples' Money!

You start to see the profit right?

Here Is Proof!

You want proof, right? Alright here is proof!

Take a look at the following cheapest products that you will ever find on the net.

⁠Fig. 1: Cheap Android - $58.2 (N9,195.60 at N 158 to a dollar) with free shipping

⁠Fig. 2: Cheap Digital Camera - $42.99 (N6,792.42 at N158 to a dollar) with free shipping

⁠Fig. 3: Cheap Gold Necklace - $4.28 (N676.24 at N158 to a dollar) with free shipping

⁠Fig. 4a: Cheap Laptop - $173.98 (N27,488.84 at N158 to a dollar) with free shipping

⁠Fig. 4b: This is the description of the laptop above.

⁠Fig. 5: Cheap Blackberries - $71.8 (N11,344.40 at N158 to a dollar) 

Believe Me! This is No Scam!

You might be tempted to reason: "Oh no! Not again! Not another online scam!"

But, believe me! This is no scam! These are top quality products offered by some of the best and 100% genuine, reliable and trusted companies on the internet where you will find various household and office equipments and supplies at very cheap prices.

Trust me. You simply cannot go wrong with this business opportunity! And I will tell you why. It is because you are dealing with reliable and genuine companies on the internet, with many years of good reputation for doing genuine business behind them.

But, just in case you are expressing some doubts as to the genuineness of this business proposition, let me reassure you that you are 100% secured when you order products from the websites that I am referring to in this article.

This is because all orders and purchases are covered by escrow buyer protection. In case you do not know what that means, here is how escrow buyer protection works.

An escrow is an arrangement made under contractual provisions between transacting parties, whereby an independent trusted third party receives and disburses money and/or documents for the transacting parties, with the timing of such disbursement by the third party dependent on the fulfilment of contractually-agreed conditions by the transacting parties.

As with traditional escrow, Internet escrow works by placing money in the control of an independent and licensed third party in order to protect both buyer and seller in a transaction. When both parties verify the transaction has been completed per terms set, the money is released. If at any point there is a dispute between the parties in the transaction, the process moves along to dispute resolution.

In other words, the escrow buyer protection guarantees that the seller will be paid only when the buyer (that is, you or any other person who has ordered their products) confirms that you have received the products ordered in good condition.

So, the power is right in your hands to confirm receipt of the products ordered in good condition or to file a claim otherwise for a full refund of your money.

Consequently, if you fail to receive a product which you ordered from the companies, or if the item you receive falls below your expectation, you can make a report and you will be entitled to a full refund of your money.

But, if you fail to confirm that you have received the products ordered and also do not open any dispute regarding the product, the buyer will be paid at the expiration of 27 days.

So, you have absolutely nothing to be scared or worried about. Your online transactions are well covered! 

Do you know there are selected genuine websites where you can order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices?

Do you know getting access to a safe, secure mode of payment that is acceptable on these sites is a breeze? Chances are that you have this already.

Do you know you can invest as little as N10,450 monthly and make as much as N250,000 to N450,000 Naira monthly from this mini online importation business?

Do you know you can even get most of these products brought to you, free of shipping costs - this secret of 100% free shipping will shock you big time?.

…and in the event you don’t know, getting a horde of ready-to-pay buyers is not a bother, as many of the products you will be importing are fast moving consumer hot in demand goods; products that people buy on daily basis.

So, How Can I Order for this Mini Impotation Guide?

What WOULD you expect to pay for a ticket to mini import business success like this? Remember, this is more like a ticket to a better and financially stable 2013...

Before I tell you, let me point out some facts you may already know to you.

The value of the bonuses you will be getting is N93,770

You'll be learning first hand from a respected small scale importer of 3 years experience.

I will personally make sure you succeed with your mini import business. Believe me!

People charge as high as N85,000 for similar workshops, and what they teach aren't close to what you'll be learning in my blueeprint.

So, if I tell you to pay any of the prices below, I'll be justified right?

N85,000…?

N45,000…?

N15,000…?

I’m sure you're aware that what you're about to learn is worth more than its price in GOLD, but... if
you book and reserve your order before February 22, 2013; you'll only pay:N1,500

What will it cost to get started?

This system is packaged in an e-manual which cost just =N=1,500! For this Manuals.

YES! just = N=1,500 and you are already making Millions Waoh!

Maybe it is too good to be true

You need to ACT FAST NOW IN THIS SECOND OFFER!

This cost will only be till feb 22, 2013

That means after feb 22, 2013 the price will go back to its original price which is #5,500.

If you buy now you save N4,000.
THERE ARE MANY OTHER BENEFITS IN THESE E-MANUAL are:

There are 150 jobs for you  can invest on

IMPORTATION GUIDLINES & PROCEDURES

EXPORT & IMPORT PROCEDURES.

TESTIMONIES FROM THOSE WHOW BUY THE FIRST OFFERED

“I made =N=580,000 within Two months”

Who will believe this?

I was transformed from a job seeker to a millionaire.

I made roughly =N=580,000 within two months!

May God keep blessing you sir.

Peter from Abba

Hello Mr. olaleye,

Thanks so much for introducing me to this business. 
I am really grateful  With the way things are going for me now even though money is trickling in gradually,

I am confident that i m about to hit it BIG and probably establish my own business empire and quit the pay job i am currently doing.

I am really grateful. 

I have made some good amount already.

I hope to see you Some day cause you changed my life in one month.

I never though it would be possible to earn this much in just a FEW DAYS.

Your Sincerely,

Mr. VICTOR  from jos 08062742223

Hello Mr master,

I must confess,

That i have never ever met an honest person like you, thanks for given me this lifetime job, its really really addictive, paying and fun 

as well.

I hope you extend this kind gesture to other people. 

-JIDE  MICHAEL 08055919011  Lagos State

"You Have Proved Your Worth"

Sir, I never knew we could still have honest Nigerians.

You have proved your worth. 
Throught your system i have been able to make (as at the time of doing ) N800,000 thousand naira. It was so 

Easy and the money is still flowing endlessly.

-         SAYO OLADELE - Oyo State

-          

How to Order

Make your payment of N1,500 into any branch of

BANK HERE IN NIGERIA

UBA bank
  Account Name:    Olaleye. O. olajide

Account Number: 2023568631

After you have made payment please notify us of your payment, send SMS to

08180337799 include:

Your name on the teller

Amount paid

Your  e-mail address.

You will receive the e-manual  after confirmation of your payment is made.

This is the right time to ACT

Yours Millionly,

Olaleye O.

For: CONTACT DETAILS : mywsms@gmail.com
Re: Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum by 1manssquard(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2013
U must be a yahoo man. Here is his contact:- 080-419
Re: Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum by 1manssquard(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Dats 4 does dat nid more details. Remmba, d contact is 080419
God bless u as dey chop u mugu
Re: Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum by waysuccess2012: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Not 419, but is an ebook package that help you and benefit a lot in this package. Thanks
Re: Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum by Chudoify: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2013
U are a liar.wicked man
Re: Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum by latestnaijagot(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
buy cheap laptops for 25k.pay on delivery within Lagos. call 08173990082.

(1) (Reply)

Filling Sand Supplier Needed Urgently / Shanghai Kufa Food Machinery Co.,ltd. / Club Pgw Presents Longrich Bioscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.