Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? (9584 Views)

Why??? Why Dont We Most Times Like Posting Price Of Pets In Pets Section? / Role of Pets in a Family. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by holuwarlay08(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
i love pets especially dogs
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by fuckluv(f): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
I LOVE DOGS! I don't think i can do without them. Dogs are good for keeps only if u can go to all the troubles in taking care of them. They cost me a fortune cos they are big, very neat, u can't but like them. My parents never liked it at first, saying i'd be responsible for their feeding and all, but then i wasn't bothered. So when they saw how they can be so useful and affectionate towards its owner, they were forced to like them. U should be there when "Billy" gave birth! Oh! It was so electrifying! Dogs can be very faithful to its owner and i'm so proud of my dogs.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by asog: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
I love dogs,Had 1 wen we were growing up, his name was jeff. Jeff was lk a sibling to me, wz followin me 1 day wtout my notice, he died of byke accident as he was trying to cross d road. He wz later buried and on dt day, it wz as if we lost a brother. Still miss him alot
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by JoanJohnson(f): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Am not just into pets, donno why, but i dnt have flare for them.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by topazjosh(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wonderful animal ,How can I know a female dog is at it heat period(caucasian breed).
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Password77(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dogs, parrots, rabbits.... Of course
Cats or any type of reptile... Hell No!
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Love Bull Dog's..........wld surely get one
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by fuckluv(f): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
asog: I love dogs,Had 1 wen we were growing up, his name was jeff. Jeff was lk a sibling to me, wz followin me 1 day wtout my notice, he died of byke accident as he was trying to cross d road. He wz later buried and on dt day, it wz as if we lost a brother. Still miss him alot
Awwww embarassed u should get another one now.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by lecrae2j(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
show a dog a little bit of care and it can lay its lyf 4 u. read of a dog was loyal 2 its master up 2 d point of d masters death. stood besides d grave till deat h eventually caught up wit it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by chucky234(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
My love for dogs is unconditional,especially this caucasian.

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by chi2012(f): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
kissU did shoot my leg and let my dog live instead. I love pets forever. I did like to have a baby unicorn soon wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by 190: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please what is pets
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by chucky234(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
190: Please what is pets
Pets na Petro
Oloshi
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by charlsecy4(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone here know about parrots? I would love to get one.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dogs? Yes
Cats? Never angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
chucky234: Pets na Petro
Oloshi
grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by tyson55(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dogs are man's best friend. cool

I have a 2 year old Great Dane called Rex. Since i broke up with my girl, he has been a steady companion. He loves going on a walk out with me. He is gentle, loyal and very imposing like a "Dane" can be. He scares the sh*t out of people, due to it's giant size.

While I was growing up, i never use to like dogs, but "voila moi" today having a Great Dane as pet and companion. And I'm loving every bit of it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Dzany(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
val_dubem: Pets re evil. They shouldn't be kept

must you tell the world how myopic you are....too much nigerian movie and what your dumb pastors want you to believe.........go and find a solution to your problems...stop pointing fingers at pets !
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
For real? Unbelievable
val_dubem: Pets re evil. They shouldn't be kept
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Sagamite(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
I like them alot ....................in the bush or zoo cages!
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by slimyem: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Still working on my relationship with humans...so no time for petsundecided
Besides,I don't touch any live animal or livestock..
It send chills down my spineundecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hahaha Lol; for real? So you can't have pets around you then....
Sagamite: I like them alot ....................in the bush or zoo cages!
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Spot on; if a dog sees danger coming towards you, it tries to shield/protect you; that's why I love them....
fuckluv: I LOVE DOGS! I don't think i can do without them. Dogs are good for keeps only if u can go to all the troubles in taking care of them. They cost me a fortune cos they are big, very neat, u can't but like them. My parents never liked it at first, saying i'd be responsible for their feeding and all, but then i wasn't bothered. So when they saw how they can be so useful and affectionate towards its owner, they were forced to like them. U should be there when "Billy" gave birth! Oh! It was so electrifying! Dogs can be very faithful to its owner and i'm so proud of my dogs.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by slimyem: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sagamite: I like them alot ....................in the bush or zoo cages!
...who'd have thought..!!.undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wow really?
slimyem: Still working on my relationship with humans...so no time for petsundecided
Besides,I don't touch any live animal or livestock..
It send chills down my spineundecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
How nice....
tyson55: Dogs are man's best friend. cool

I have a 2 year old Great Dane called Rex. Since i broke up with my girl, he has been a steady companion. He loves going on a walk out with me. He is gentle, loyal and very imposing like a "Dane" can be. He scares the sh*t out of people, due to it's giant size.

While I was growing up, i never use like dogs, but "voila moi" today having a Great Dane as pet and companion. And I'm loving every bit of it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
sanb: Hahaha Lol; for real? So you can't have pets around you then....

Nope.

There are better, nicer, cleaner, cheaper and more rewarding things to do with my life. smiley

At best, have guard dogs if I live in an highly unsecured environment. But they will be in a cage all day, at night, they will come out and do a job while I sleep.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by coogar: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
dogs are more loyal than humans - i have been keeping dogs since i was 7. i have never regretted owning one.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by touchmeder: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
What lovely dogs you have there...
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by asudan: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
adaobi123: i dont mind dogs....only if they dont piss on the floor,sleep on my bed and lick my face unexpectedly..........then i will be fine
what is piss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ / Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services / Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.