Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Conspiracy Theory Against Obama? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracy Theory Against Obama? (758 Views)

The Conspiracy Theory Against Buhari Government By The Happy Hailers / Vote Against Obama Or Get Fired- USA Employer Told His Employees! / Rendell Calls Criticism Against Obama ’ridiculous’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Against Obama? by Mamajama(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
Do you think Florida and Michigan election should be taken into account in deciding who the democratic nominee should be, even though it was agreed upon and conceptual that no candidate will campaign in those two states?

Will this give Hillary an advantage since she went outside the agreement and was the only candidate on the ballots in both states?

Is this a legal way of stopping OBAMA or a Blackman from getting to the white house again?

I call it conspiracy theory to stop Obama.
Re: Conspiracy Theory Against Obama? by BigB11(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2008
It has already been confirmed that it is too late for the votes in these areas to count.
Re: Conspiracy Theory Against Obama? by mystikal(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2008
If Obama is confident he is the candidate to beat, he should not be reluctant about accepting a revote in Michigan and Florida

Is he only that confident in mostly black populated states?

Call me whatever, but I think geraldine Ferarro wasnt entirely wrong in her statement about Obama, The Guy wouldnt have gone far if he wasnt "black"

(1) (Reply)

Cast Your Vote / Dad Gets Plus 20 Years In Prison In Tots Killing / Acorn Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.