Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Possible - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Possible (928 Views)

How Possible Is It To Secure A 2 To 3 Years Schengen Working Visa / France Visiting Visa To Working Visa,how Possible? / How Possible Is It To Have Two E-passport With Different Identities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible by Fredosita: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2013
Can someone living in american process all travelling documents and sent someone in nigeria,after collecting all my informations some months back. how possible, becos i was just called by my brother and told that the request has been granted and that i will recieve a letter next week and then my visa will be ready soon.how possible is that without me even seeing the gate of american embassy talk more of having an interview at the embassy,is it possible to process all the documents abroad for someone living in nigeria.
Re: How Possible by lazchuks(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2013
For some Countries, Yes but for USA, I doubt.
Re: How Possible by Fredosita: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2013
Thanks lazchucks, actually it is USA, he said the immigration over there send his form to the american embassy here in nigeria and they the embassy sent them a fax back accpting some request, that all left is for me to wait for a letter and when i get it, i already know what to do.i dont really know cos never heard of such, thanks anyway.
Re: How Possible by justwise(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2013
Fredosita: Can someone living in american process all travelling documents and sent someone in nigeria,after collecting all my informations some months back. how possible, becos i was just called by my brother and told that the request has been granted and that i will recieve a letter next week and then my visa will be ready soon.how possible is that without me even seeing the gate of american embassy talk more of having an interview at the embassy,is it possible to process all the documents abroad for someone living in nigeria.

Not possible, is your brother Obama? You will do the processing yourself in Nigeria, attend interview before the visa will be issued. I guess your brother is being played by some fraudulent immigration agents.
Re: How Possible by Vicjustice: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Fredosita: Can someone living in american process all travelling documents and sent someone in nigeria,after collecting all my informations some months back. how possible, becos i was just called by my brother and told that the request has been granted and that i will recieve a letter next week and then my visa will be ready soon.how possible is that without me even seeing the gate of american embassy talk more of having an interview at the embassy,is it possible to process all the documents abroad for someone living in nigeria.
Maybe it is a proxy application, and it's illegal
Re: How Possible by llbhuds: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lets look at it from this angel
What if the brother applied for him as a minor?
It can be done without him seeing the embassy na
Re: How Possible by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
llbhuds: Lets look at it from this angel
What if the brother applied for him as a minor?
It can be done without him seeing the embassy na

An adult will accompany the minor to an interview, the adult will answer questions on behalf of that minor.
Re: How Possible by llbhuds: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nd what if the adult has little information about the person in question, i mean she is incapable of coming to d embassy
For instance, i have a younger brother who is a teenager nd our parents are no more nd i want him to relocate to europe cos he lives in the village with our uneducated grandma cos she is d only family we know cos our mother isnt a nigerian nd my dad is the only child my granny had b4 he died!!!
Re: How Possible by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
llbhuds: Nd what if the adult has little information about the person in question, i mean she is incapable of coming to d embassy
For instance, i have a younger brother who is a teenager nd are parents are no more nd i want him to relocate to europe cos he lives in the village with our uneducated grandma cos she is d only family we know cos our mother isnt a nigerian nd my dad is the only child my granny had b4 he died!!!

This is not an excuse, the minor has to be accompanied by an adult who can speak on that minor's behalf. If you can't find anybody then travel to Nigeria to attend the interview with that minor. If both options are not available to you then its a tough one, you can't send documents to US embassy and be issued a visa without fingerprinting and attending interview
Re: How Possible by omega25red(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Even if your brother was applying for a green card for you and the application was approved you would still go for interview in Nigeria talk less of visa. Your brother is either being scammed or he has some rouge immigration worker doing h a big favor
Re: How Possible by Gbenge77(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Only federal government officials on official duty can be issued a US visas without attending an "engaging" interview.Others must appear for an interview.No two ways about it.
Re: How Possible by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
op,ur brother is right,he seems to have applied for u as his sibling,in the letter u will recieve from the embassy will contain all other steps that u will take here in nigeria to be issued the visa,i think it is called filing or so in the usa.but is ur brother an american citizen or just a green card holder?what is the age difference between the two of you?it is possible he filed for you as his son .
Re: How Possible by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi:
op,ur brother is right,he seems to have applied for u as his sibling,in the letter u will recieve from the embassy will contain all other steps that u will take here in nigeria to be issued the visa,i think it is called filing or so in the usa.but is ur brother an american citizen or just a green card holder?what is the age difference between the two of you?it is possible he filed for you as his son .

Whether he filled for him or not the question is...will he be issued a visa without attending an interview and submitting his fingerprint in Nigeria?
Re: How Possible by onatisi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

Whether he filled for him or not the question is...will he be issued a visa without attending an interview and submitting his fingerprint in Nigeria?
i said in the letter to be sent to him all other procedures will be outlined cheesy
Re: How Possible by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi:
i said in the letter to be sent to him all other procedures will be outlined cheesy

Do you know those procedures that will be outlined in the letter?
Re: How Possible by onatisi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
justwise:

Do you know those procedures that will be outlined in the letter?
let him recieve the letter first.it is not for us to jump the gun, if in the letter there is no mention of interview or other procedures then we can conclude it is all a fraud.
Re: How Possible by justwise(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi:
let him recieve the letter first.it is not for us to jump the gun, if in the letter there is no mention of interview or other procedures then we can conclude it is all a fraud.

I don't think you get it, this is simple...will America embassy issue him a visa without interview and his fingerprint? Yes or no?
Re: How Possible by onatisi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
op why dont u just have a little patience and get the letter your brother promised you will get before doubting him, or is he asking you for money ?i think you are been too impatient and your attitude may scuttle the plans ur brother has for you.if the letter arrives without asking you to follow due procedure then you can raise an alarm .but your brother told you something and the next thing is you are on nairaland sharing it with everyone. ur brother lives there let him sort things out and he will forward all documents to you and you will complete all other procedures here in nigeria,
Re: How Possible by Fredosita: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thanks alot guys, all i have to do is have a little patient and get the letter, then from the content i will know what is happening.
Re: How Possible by onatisi(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
Fredosita: Thanks alot guys, all i have to do is have a little patient and get the letter, then from the content i will know what is happening.
better wink
Re: How Possible by myhall: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
nice iformation, cos my white babie is trying to arrage me to go meet her for yankee. Me too dey wait for some stuffs from her cos she just halla me now dey happy well say all is moving fine that soon i will be with her, but am scared cos seems she has fallen into the hands of wrong people, ask me why
Re: How Possible by Fredosita: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why

(1) (Reply)

“abroad” / New Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Takes Effect July / Character Attestation To Replace Certificate Of Non-criminal Record?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.