Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

D’banj Talks DKM Album And Signing J.sol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Talks DKM Album And Signing J.sol (783 Views)

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Talks DKM Album And Signing J.sol by orlaryhincah(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Koko Master “Dbanj” while in South-Africa for the AFCON 2013 talked about DB records, the artists, upcoming project and more.
In an interview with Sheila, D’banj was asked about his newly formed label, DB Records, his artists Kay Switch and J. Sol.
“Well both of them are talented. When I left Mo’ Hits I left with my brother Kay Switch. It was like a divorce and he was all I had with me. He later introduced me to J. Sol and when I heard his voice and his productions I knew he would go far as well.” He said.

Speaking of the DB Records and who is next in line. “Right now we’re working on releasing the DKM (D Kings Men) project, the three of us together. Then from there, anything goes! Either Kay Switch drops first or myself or J. Sol but expect great music from all of us.D’banj concluded

(1) (Reply)

I'll Like To Change My Tribe To Yoruba- Veteran Actor - Larry Koldsweat / Hip Hop's Richest Celebs / Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.